Constant rejection by women is hell, how are you guys managing to live through this? Seriously, How?

AfricanCel

I woke up this morning feeling absolute despair and pain and thinking will my situation ever change? Even though I joined this forum, the pain hasn't gone anywhere, it's still there. Normies that have dated plenty of people and hooked up with many question why you are sulking and actively deny the main solution to the problem. it literarily makes no sense. All it takes is one woman, but they refuse to date an incel, and the incel cycle continues. Am tired of this pain in my heart, am tired of working, am tired of seeing women I like and feeling like there is nothing I can do, am tired of investing so much time in a woman just to get a no in the end, and am tired of doing what normal people do just to feel alone. I've lost all motivation to do anything because nothing motivates me anymore. I don't wish this life on my worst enemy, but normies expect you to embrace the loneliness while they are in a relationship, makes no sense. I honestly can't go any further, it's too much to bear. The only people that truly understands our pain is fellow incels, it's like normies can't even conceptualize why we are incels. I honestly cannot live another year like this, this suffering has to come to an end, every beginning has to have an end, I just don't know how it's going to end or which way it will end. As for my fellow incels, I commend you for your strength to persevere despite the endless suffering, it's not easy to live as an average man with no riches and fame, it's like women don't even consider you human enough to notice you. Am curious about what keeps you guys going? What drives you to live? How do you manage to live each day as your suffering through this pain?

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
AfricanCel said:
I woke up this morning feeling absolute despair and pain and thinking will my situation ever change? Even though I joined this forum, the pain hasn't gone anywhere,
Sadly, this forum isnt getting any government funding, so we cant offer any female sexual massage therapy to incels.

AfricanCel

lordoftheincels said:
AfricanCel said:
I woke up this morning feeling absolute despair and pain and thinking will my situation ever change? Even though I joined this forum, the pain hasn't gone anywhere,
Sadly, this forum isnt getting any government funding, so we cant offer any female sexual massage therapy to incels.
:lol: :lol: :lol: have you been to one before? If so, how is it?

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
AfricanCel said:
it's not easy to live as an average man with no riches and fame, it's like women don't even consider you human enough to notice you. Am curious about what keeps you guys going? What drives you to live? How do you manage to live each day as your suffering through this pain?
What keeps me going is that we are living in bizarre times and a weird future. With weirdness comes possibilities.

AfricanCel

lordoftheincels said:
AfricanCel said:
it's not easy to live as an average man with no riches and fame, it's like women don't even consider you human enough to notice you. Am curious about what keeps you guys going? What drives you to live? How do you manage to live each day as your suffering through this pain?
What keeps me going is that we are living in bizarre times and a weird future. With weirdness comes possibilities.
possibility of ascension?

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
AfricanCel said:
lordoftheincels said:
AfricanCel said:
Sadly no. I live in america, its cucked by feminism and sexual massages are frowned upon. But I hear that 1 in 4 asian parlors (in america) may do it, not sure though.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
AfricanCel said:
lordoftheincels said:
AfricanCel said:
huh, possibility of ascension?
Anythings possible. With current society, technology, and politics as they are now, ascension is unlikely. But the future may be very different than what we have to endure right now.

AfricanCel

lordoftheincels said:
AfricanCel said:
lordoftheincels said:
Sadly no. I live in america, its cucked by feminism and sexual massages are frowned upon. But I hear that 1 in 4 asian parlors (in america) may do it, not sure though.
I live in America too, NewYork. Which state do you live in?

AfricanCel

lordoftheincels said:
AfricanCel said:
lordoftheincels said:
Anythings possible. With current society, technology, and politics as they are now, ascension is unlikely. But the future may be very different than what we have to endure right now.
right, am looking forward to surgery and if that doesn't work, i'll get the advanced sex dolls.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
AfricanCel said:
lordoftheincels said:
AfricanCel said:
I live in America too, NewYork. Which state do you live in?
One of the 50 states. East side and northerly, same as you.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
AfricanCel said:
lordoftheincels said:
AfricanCel said:
right, am looking forward to surgery and if that doesn't work, i'll get the advanced sex dolls.
I've looked into sex dolls, they make me feel asexual. Wasnt really the future I had in mind, but if it works for you as a cope, so be it.

bcroger2

If you really want to date anyone, just hit on obese women. The only women who are willing to date me are obese women and faggots. I would rather me single than go out with those freaks though. I don't mind overweight, but obesity is gross.

AfricanCel

bcroger2 said:
If you really want to date anyone, just hit on obese women. The only women who are willing to date me are obese women. I would rather me single than go out with those freaks though. I don't mind overweight, but obesity is gross.
obese like a swamp monster?

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
bcroger2 said:
If you really want to date anyone, just hit on obese women. The only women who are willing to date me are obese women. I would rather me single than go out with those freaks though. I don't mind overweight, but obesity is gross.
Depends what you mean by obese. You can always close your eyes. Landwhale means something different. Chubby chicks are most likely obese, by official metrics. And they are certainly not easy. I tried to date landwhales before, they weren't neurotypicals, one was a sociopath, the other a narcissist, very hard struggle to get them to treat me well, got ghosted after the first date of course. Of course its my fault, according to them. Males can do no right according to female sociopaths and narcissists.

bcroger2

AfricanCel said:
bcroger2 said:
I mean OBESE, not just chubby. A lot of people tell incels to date lower, but here in the us of a the bottom 40% of women are obese.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
bcroger2 said:
AfricanCel said:
bcroger2 said:
I mean OBESE, not just chubby. A lot of people tell incels to date lower, but here in the us of a the bottom 40% of women are obese.
" Chubby chicks are most likely obese, by official metrics. "

AfricanCel

bcroger2 said:
If you really want to date anyone, just hit on obese women. The only women who are willing to date me are obese women and faggots. I would rather me single than go out with those freaks though. I don't mind overweight, but obesity is gross.
I don't mind but what if she lays on me and I can't breathe and I die? What's the point then?

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
AfricanCel said:
bcroger2 said:
I don't mind but what if she lays on me and I can't breathe and I die? What's the point then?
Friend of mine, typical white male incel. Ascended by asianmaxxing, wont work for africacels. His life story is he could never land a hot white chick. He went gay, and even his gay partner treated him like crap, so he turned straight again. Dated an obese landwhale one time, and she was so fat he could barely breathe, he told me she never showered and her pusѕy smelled like limburger cheese+fish taco, and she was so fat his dick was numb during the sex. The moral of the story is, incels shower, fat females usually dont (too fat for the water to work its magic anyway.)

bcroger2

lordoftheincels said:
AfricanCel said:
bcroger2 said:
Friend of mine, typical white male incel. Ascended by asianmaxxing, wont work for africacels. His life story is he could never land a hot white chick. He went gay, and even his gay partner treated him like crap, so he turned straight again. Dated an obese landwhale one time, and she was so fat he could barely breathe, he told me she never showered and her pusѕy smelled like limburger cheese+fish taco, and she was so fat his dick was numb during the sex. The moral of the story is, incels shower, fat females usually dont (too fat for the water to work its magic anyway.)
I am white, but I was rejected by 2 average looking Asian women.

Only one Asian liked me and she was ass ugly and smelled(and looked) like ѕhit. She was also quite dumb (accounting major but she got Cs in all her classes) At least she wasn't obese or a faggot like the other freaks who hit on me from time to time.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Might be relevant to mention that the asian he found was actually from asia, not america.

The fact that fags hit on you is evidence enough of female entitlement. I bet if it was a few decades ago you'd be getting laid with females.

The math works like this:

Fags know they dont have infinite options, so they hit on you. Females know they have infinite options, so you are never good enough for them.