Conservative, Trump voting women are worse than liberal feminists

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
The 2 most bitchy women I have ever had the misfortune of talking to both support Trump and the GOP. One was going to law school, was a hard right-winger, and would often bring up her stupid "boyfriend" every time that pubic-haired, tranny opened its mouth. She did it to imply she was not interested. She should bring up her boyfriend every sentence to embarrass me.

The second was a blonde cream face who supported Trump and Ted Cruz on her Facebook. She was a total bitch.

At least the liberal feminists smile and talk back. They seem more open minded which is why some of them fuck niggers and other low grade men. Don't think its only liberal feminists who are bad, those angry, racist, blonde hair, cream puffs on fox news are worse than most liberal feminists.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Re: Conservative, Trump voting women are worse than liberal feminiѕts

AWALT, because 10% or less of women are NAWALT. If 10% of women are NAWALT, they will be taken by chads with a nice personality. Thus incels can never hope to get a NAWALT, thus AWALT.

Republicucks and democats are two sides of the same zio coin. Democrats engineered to be excessively feminist cucks, republicucks excessively masculinist. Therefore republicuck females usually have male bone structure and deep voice, espousing darwinian views all day about "darwin dont believe in taxes" kind of things. Then go on about how they are "christians" yet darwin is their true god and they give zero shits about the poor, they worship darwin even though they want to ban evolution...jfl.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.

If they claim to have political allegiance, it's a malfunction. Ask for a refund.They can't actually have it, let alone be interested in politics.

Though I have often seen females who identified as left and they were extreme virtue-signalers, they'd do politeness and smile all the time, but only as long as it was in public. I guess it's all about virtue-signaling in them, but trad thots want to ne more "not like the other girls".

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master

tremor said:
If they claim to have political allegiance, it's a malfunction. Ask for a refund.They can't actually have it, let alone be interested in politics.

Though I have often seen females who identified as left and they were extreme virtue-signalers, they'd do politeness and smile all the time, but only as long as it was in public. I guess it's all about virtue-signaling in them, but trad thots want to ne more "not like the other girls".
True. If you are not rich ($150,000) or Chad most women (be it democrat or republican) will dislike you and never want to date you.

It it however, a common misconception that republican women are better than liberal feminists. Nothing could be further from the truth.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.

bcroger2 said:
True. If you are not rich ($150,000) or Chad most women (be it democrat or republican) will dislike you and never want to date you.
Suifuel for 3rdworldcels.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master

tremor said:
bcroger2 said:
Here in the u.s where about 30% of women are obese. If you are not rich ($150,000 +) or Chad, you have to go with obese women or faggots. That or going up to multiple random women and talking to strangers are the only way for me to ascend.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.

bcroger2 said:
Here in the u.s where about 30% of women are obese. If you are not rich ($150,000 +) or Chad, you have to go with obese women or faggots. That or going up to multiple random women and talking to strangers are the only way for me to ascend.
Here the average annual income doesn't exceed $10k, so $150k sounds insane. $30k and above would probably do, but these jobs are rare.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master

tremor said:
bcroger2 said:
Here the average annual income doesn't exceed $10k, so $150k sounds insane. $30k and above would probably do, but these jobs are rare.
Almost no one here earns $150,000+ here either. Even vast majority of business people don't earn that much either(coming from someone doing a masters in accounting). Here are a list of jobs that can get u that here
-Doctor
-dentist
-Nurse anthologist
-Business owner (not people who actually work for businesses or corporations, only the owners for the most part)
-Lawyer (although some earn much less)

Outside of those occupations, almost no one earns that much.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master

bcroger2 said:
tremor said:
bcroger2 said:
40% are obese if I remember correctly.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master

lordoftheincels said:
bcroger2 said:
tremor said:
40% are obese if I remember correctly.
True, but I was actually talking about young women. I should of stated that originally.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.

bcroger2 said:
Almost no one here earns $150,000+ here either. Even vast majority of business people don't earn that much either(coming from someone doing a masters in accounting). Here are a list of jobs that can get u that here
-Doctor
-dentist
-Nurse anthologist
-Business owner (not people who actually work for businesses or corporations, only the owners for the most part)

Muh IB, muh hedge funds.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master

tremor said:
bcroger2 said:
-Doctor
-dentist
-Nurse anthologist

Muh IB, muh hedge funds.
Yeah, but I heard its hard to get those jobs. You need like 20+ years of experience or an MBA from a top 20 school.

The problem is that business degrees have been cheapened lately because 23% of college grads. have business degrees. That does not even include people with economic, statistics , MBAs etc. Its an overly competitive, over saturated field.

I actually regret not becoming a nurse practitioner instead of accountant. I would of earned more, and unlike general nurses, they don't deal with shit, vomit, blood etc. Big regret, but I never knew too much about nurse practitioners until now.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy

In my eyes, they're the same. Republicans hate people of color to their face, while liberal feminists seem to smile at us but also hate us unless we're handsome or popular.

I know this real well from dealing with liberal feminists. They'll talk a big game about rights for everyone and how they preach love and not hate, but soon as a guy like me crosses their path they clutch their purses. And then when something shitty happens like one of us gets killed for no goddamn reason, they try to sweep it under the rug or pretend like it didn't happen.

I mean I hate Republicans but at least they have the decency to hate us to our faces and not be hypocrites about it.

nobodyimportant89

Incels.Net Novice

I live in the U.S.

This is 100% true

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.

In my eyes, they're the same. Republicans hate people of color to their face, while liberal feminiѕts seem to smile at us but also hate us unless we're handsome or popular.

I know this real well from dealing with liberal feminiѕts. They'll talk a big game about rights for everyone and how they preach love and not hate, but soon as a guy like me crosses their path they clutch their purses. And then when something shitty happens like one of us gets killed for no goddamn reason, they try to sweep it under the rug or pretend like it didn't happen.

I mean I hate Republicans but at least they have the decency to hate us to our faces and not be hypocrites about it.
Well, it's power and not ideology that actually matters.