confidence

outsider

Incels.Net Novice
Hello to those reading. I have a suggestion: try boosting your self confidence. Spoiler (I"m female and I'd say fairly attractive, though I have issues like everyone else - I was severely bullied in my younger years and it took many years to get past). As someone who has dated a variety of types of men I can say that men with confidence are more attractive seeming. This does't mean being arrogant or anything like that (this would be an unattractive trait) but that you should be comfortable in the skin you're in (easier said than done). Figure out what your pluses are and play off of those. Ladies are out there and willing to date if you gain confidence. Women immediately sense someone with no self worth and therefore won't date them. I can also say that most women will appreciate a guy who doesn't immediately want to get in their pants. Woman feel used when a guy tries to score on date one or two or even three and makes the entire relationship about sex.
 

vcelguy

Incels.Net Master
Your countless BFs must be really into nail polish instagram posts, shopping trips and smoothie recipes.
What can you expect if you can't offer anything but sex.
Typical female. :mrgreen: :geek: :p
 

love

Femoid
I can also say that most women will appreciate a guy who doesn't immediately want to get in their pants. Woman feel used when a guy tries to score on date one or two or even three and makes the entire relationship about sex.Completely agree.
 

love

Femoid
vcelguy said:
Your countless BFs must be really into nail polish instagram posts, shopping trips and smoothie recipes.
What can you expect if you can't offer anything but sex.
Typical female. :mrgreen: :geek: :p
What’s your smoothie recipe? I’m looking for a new one.
 

vcelguy

Incels.Net Master
love said:
vcelguy said:
Your countless BFs must be really into nail polish instagram posts, shopping trips and smoothie recipes.
What can you expect if you can't offer anything but sex.
Typical female. :mrgreen: :geek: :p
What’s your smoothie recipe? I’m looking for a new one.
It's all in your head. Smoothie mind.
 

love

Femoid
vcelguy said:
love said:
vcelguy said:
Your countless BFs must be really into nail polish instagram posts, shopping trips and smoothie recipes.
What can you expect if you can't offer anything but sex.
Typical female. :mrgreen: :geek: :p
What’s your smoothie recipe? I’m looking for a new one.
It's all in your head. Smoothie mind.
Also I have more than sex to offer I’ll have you know. I’m very good at making smoothies lol. My recommendation is strawberries, bananas, vanilla Greek yogurt, almond milk and kale or spinach, get those veggies in. I’ll make you one. Don’t say I never offered.
 

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
Wow congratulations of being the 200 person to tell us this! (Well, the 200 for me at least).
Seriously, are you all so dimwitted? You tell us something generic and expect us to believe it.
You tell us something generic as it was something new. As if you find that out in your own.
You think we haven't try that? If you think that, you are even more dimwitted than you let out.
We don't need advice from an blue pilled idiot, much less an Stacy. Now piss off
 

love

Femoid
TheUnworthy said:
Wow congratulations of being the 200 person to tell us this! (Well, the 200 for me at least).
Seriously, are you all so dimwitted? You tell us something generic and expect us to believe it.
You tell us something generic as it was something new. As if you find that out in your own.
You think we haven't try that? If you think that, you are even more dimwitted than you let out.
We don't need advice from an blue pilled idiot, much less an Stacy. Now piss off
She didn’t say she was a Stacy?
 

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
love said:
TheUnworthy said:
Wow congratulations of being the 200 person to tell us this! (Well, the 200 for me at least).
Seriously, are you all so dimwitted? You tell us something generic and expect us to believe it.
You tell us something generic as it was something new. As if you find that out in your own.
You think we haven't try that? If you think that, you are even more dimwitted than you let out.
We don't need advice from an blue pilled idiot, much less an Stacy. Now piss off
She didn’t say she was a Stacy?
She sounds like a dimwit to me, Stacys are dimwits.
Besides, she thought it was important to mention her boyfriends
 

love

Femoid
TheUnworthy said:
love said:
TheUnworthy said:
Wow congratulations of being the 200 person to tell us this! (Well, the 200 for me at least).
Seriously, are you all so dimwitted? You tell us something generic and expect us to believe it.
You tell us something generic as it was something new. As if you find that out in your own.
You think we haven't try that? If you think that, you are even more dimwitted than you let out.
We don't need advice from an blue pilled idiot, much less an Stacy. Now piss off
She didn’t say she was a Stacy?
She sounds like a dimwit to me, Stacys are dimwits.
Besides, she thought it was important to mention her boyfriends
It was a subtle mention.
 

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
love said:
TheUnworthy said:
love said:
She didn’t say she was a Stacy?
She sounds like a dimwit to me, Stacys are dimwits.
Besides, she thought it was important to mention her boyfriends
It was a subtle mention.
Right, "subtle mention".
You and I have our disagreements (our other conversation is a proof of it), but I respect you.
Don't defend them, they never answer back when I write here. You are the one who do that.
If they aren't ready for this, then perhaps they shouldn't get here on the first place
 

outsider

Incels.Net Novice
"Your countless BFs must be really into nail polish instagram posts, shopping trips and smoothie recipes.
What can you expect if you can't offer anything but sex.
Typical female"

Wow, you pegged me wrong! Hobbies: playing the drums, using my drill and fixing things, basketball, abandoned photography, etc. I am NOT your typical female. I am not a fan of getting my nails done, I'm indifferent when it comes to smoothies though if you put alcohol in it I'll enjoy it more, my instagram is exclusively apocalyptic scenes, I HATE shopping. I have a lot to offer, thank you very much.
 

love

Femoid
TheUnworthy said:
love said:
TheUnworthy said:
She sounds like a dimwit to me, Stacys are dimwits.
Besides, she thought it was important to mention her boyfriends
It was a subtle mention.
Right, "subtle mention".
You and I have our disagreements (our other conversation is a proof of it), but I respect you.
Don't defend them, they never answer back when I write here. You are the one who do that.
If they aren't ready for this, then perhaps they shouldn't get here on the first place

They likely wont reply back with your implied tone.
 

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
love said:
TheUnworthy said:
love said:
It was a subtle mention.
Right, "subtle mention".
You and I have our disagreements (our other conversation is a proof of it), but I respect you.
Don't defend them, they never answer back when I write here. You are the one who do that.
If they aren't ready for this, then perhaps they shouldn't get here on the first place

They likely wont reply back with your implied tone.
Because they are cowards. They see someone is actually treating them as they should be treated and got scared.
You know why my tone is the way it is, she's insulting us with her dimwitted attitude
 

outsider

Incels.Net Novice
PS I'm definitely not dimwitted in the slightest. Is that just your go-to when you don't know what else to say? Also, what's the deal with the "Stacy" label? Are all females "Stacy's"? I'm willing to have a decent and intellectual conversation with any of you but it seems that some of you may be the dimwitted ones since instead of conversing you just name-call. But again, I'm willing to discuss. That's why I posted in the first place. I don't think any guy should feel awful about himself and excluded/isolated. I feel there's far more danger of this happening right now as being "male" and especially a "white male" is frowned upon or even attacked. No one should be attacking someone because of their gender. Feminism has gotten too illogical and nutty for me as of late.
 

love

Femoid
TheUnworthy said:
love said:
TheUnworthy said:
Right, "subtle mention".
You and I have our disagreements (our other conversation is a proof of it), but I respect you.
Don't defend them, they never answer back when I write here. You are the one who do that.
If they aren't ready for this, then perhaps they shouldn't get here on the first place

They likely wont reply back with your implied tone.
Because they are cowards. They see someone is actually treating them as they should be treated and got scared.
You know why my tone is the way it is, she's insulting us with her dimwitted attitude
As they should be treated? She may be genuinely trying to help you and your being rude for no reason. You did that with me many times.

This is why people dont want to help incels because you try to help and get rude comments when your trying to be nice and helpful. You guys can be so ungrateful at times.

She just didnt know saying she has had bfs is insulting to you all or that youve already heard about having confidence. People dont know that much about incels.
 

outsider

Incels.Net Novice
"She just didnt know saying she has had bfs is insulting to you all or that youve already heard about having confidence. People dont know that much about incels."

Sorry, didn't mean to be insulting and I wasn't bragging. All of my friends are married and I'm still single and not particularly happy about it so there's that. Dating doesn't equal happiness. And I didn't say boyfriends I said dating. Big difference. Anyway, I won't mention dating or boyfriends again.
 

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
outsider said:
PS I'm definitely not dimwitted in the slightest. Is that just your go-to when you don't know what else to say? Also, what's the deal with the "Stacy" label? Are all females "Stacy's"? I'm willing to have a decent and intellectual conversation with any of you but it seems that some of you may be the dimwitted ones since instead of conversing you just name-call. But again, I'm willing to discuss. That's why I posted in the first place. I don't think any guy should feel awful about himself and excluded/isolated. I feel there's far more danger of this happening right now as being "male" and especially a "white male" is frowned upon or even attacked. No one would be attacking someone because of their gender. Feminism has gotten too illogical and nutty for me as of late.
Maybe don't start posts like a Stacy and I'll give you an intellectual conversation. We have seen women like you around here, we know how you all act and your objective with us.
@love is and exception to that rule and you can see that from miles away. She understand how things work here (even though she didn't receive the most warming welcome).
That's what intelligent people do, adapt. She didn't come here insulting our intelligence.
She didn't come here with blue pilled advices (though most of the time she do say some).
If you want our respect, earn it. Don't treat us as children or as the Chads women like.
If your approach was different, my answer would have been different.
Not all incels are white men btw, I'm black myself as other black incels here. So it's definitely not race exclusive.
Stacy is the most frequent sextoy of Chad. Women in general crave for Chad, but Stacys are the ones who do the most.
 

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
love said:
TheUnworthy said:
love said:
They likely wont reply back with your implied tone.
Because they are cowards. They see someone is actually treating them as they should be treated and got scared.
You know why my tone is the way it is, she's insulting us with her dimwitted attitude
As they should be treated? She may be genuinely trying to help you and your being rude for no reason. You did that with me many times.

This is why people dont want to help incels because you try to help and get rude comments when your trying to be nice and helpful. You guys can be so ungrateful at times.

She just didnt know saying she has had bfs is insulting to you all or that youve already heard about having confidence. People dont know that much about incels.
I did that with you because you are a woman on this forum. You are smart, you know by know how trolls like to bother us. You can't blame me for being wary.
The forum has a Q&A section.
 
Top