Confession: At one point in my life, I enjoyed abusing toddlers.

Bleachcel

Incels.Net Novice
I’m 17. When I was 8, 9, 10, 11 years old or so, whenever I was left alone with a toddler in let’s say a daycare, or at a family’s house, I would often abuse them (not sexually or whatever, I hate pedophiles, I myself was molested when I was 7 or 8 by my cousin). I would abuse emotionally by snatching the toy they were playing with out of their hand, changing the TV channel on them, pushing them around a bit, but not too much. Just kind of testing the waters to see what would make them cry. I would do this privately when no one was looking (I assume) and since they were little, babies crying is normal and nobody would really think anything of it. I got a kick out of it, and enjoyed it in a weird way I guess. I knew it was wrong, but it made me feel good, made me feel powerful in a way since I didn’t have any power over my life due to my helicopter parents. I don’t regret my actions though.

Bleachcel

Incels.Net Novice
Maybe it was your way of coping with the abuse you faced from your cousin around that age
Probably true, also around this age my parents told me to kill myself and poured boiling water down my shirt on one occasion, was being bullied at school, and said I deserved to be bullied. Just a bunch of ѕhit.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
Fucked up but others have done way worse and you were young yourself plus you get adults that put toddlers and babies through months, months and months of extreme physical torture.

Last edited:

TournelHenry

Incels.Net Novice
Probably true, also around this age my parents told me to kill myself and poured boiling water down my shirt on one occasion, was being bullied at school, and said I deserved to be bullied. Just a bunch of ѕhit.
Woah!
Where the fuck is Child Protective Services when you need them?

Bleachcel

Incels.Net Novice
Woah!
Where the fuck is Child Protective Services when you need them?
Absolutely nowhere when your parents are black and convicted felons (blue collar crimes they did, but still) I guess.