Concerning incel echo chamber

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
Echo chamber is described as an environment in which certain beliefs are enforced and supported by means of constant repetition, backing up one's previously established views.

Wikipedia suggests that our communities are an echo chamber, but this is inherently wrong. Mostly because there is no unified outlook thrust on the communities' members. As a matter of fact, there are numerous debatable issues which are being discussed, such as the impact of racial affiliation on dating success, possible ways of resolving the inceldom problem, mass shootings impact on the communities' image and flaws in the Chad theory, which is about the features females find most attractive. There are things on which most incels agree, but this is the foundation of many, if not most, communities.

Ironically, the contrary to the facts "incel echo chamber" concept is a part of an actual chamber supported by reddit users and fake news creators. They are presenting incels as a collective image of all evil, rapists, murderers, pedophiles, terrorists and mamas' boys living off tax money and hating everyone in response for continuous bullying, rejection and ostracization because entitlement to prepubescent sex slaves. Then they go on shaming incels for what they allegedly do and mock them for being ugly virgins, securing the ultimate triumph of all things good and virtuous over the wicked.

They never take the evidence incels provide seriously, relying on their own anecdotal experience, even though blackpill constructs are only further backed up by them. What is more, they never take incels themselves seriously, ultimately making the same mistake which created incels in the first place. After all, it's not looks in themselves that matter, it's their perception. There is a general agreement that beauty standards for men become harder to meet over time.

Incel-haters don't really form a community with a common platform. What they do is ignoring everything good incels do, picking the bad content to reinforce their pre-established views on incels and score "the good guy" points via putting the villains to shame and supporting those who assent to them. That's why regular users do what they do.

Aside from financial reasons, it seems the media has to portray us as criminals is their inability to compete assuming freedom of speech and expression, which is the rules they claim to be following. It's known that these do not apply to those who promote illegal ideas, and the fact they are resorting to these desperate measures to mute us is quite revealing. The content media create only further supports the voluntary delusion of regular users in return for their money. They all benefit from it.

This is what incel-haters look from the outside. The reference echo chamber.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
True news imo.

Further hilarious is normies who are quick to call Eliot Rodgers a narcissist despite said normies exhibiting the same traits and behavoirs as him (us vs. them, aka all incels are evil, aka incels are the enemy, normies are good people and innocent, bla bla bla.)

Never trust the chads and beckies who run the fake news. There is an old song...never trust a man from the city. Most normies are polluted by too much city living and have a warped and emasculated view of the world.

Not saying there aren't trans farmers... what I'm saying is that by "emasculated" i mean simpletons who automatically obey and mirror with whatever the current authority (ie fake news) says is popular.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
Not saying there aren't trans farmers... what I'm saying is that by "emasculated" i mean simpletons who automatically obey and mirror with whatever the current authority (ie fake news) says is popular.
Maybe. Villagers have much less free time to pay attention to fashion, propaganda and similar stuff, having to produce food and other ѕhit independently. Assuming a traditional village of course, most of which are now gone. Arbeit macht frei.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
Maybe. Villagers have much less free time to pay attention to fashion, propaganda and similar stuff, having to produce food and other ѕhit independently. Assuming a traditional village of course, most of which are now gone. Arbeit macht frei.
I think its more than that, being stuck in a box, surrounded by squares, inhaling pollution and looking at different hues of gray all day probably messes with the psyche. Causing a yearning, a narcissism, ego begins to inflate to cope with the unnatural scenery, a form of escape, yet is always grounded, no natural threats causes the ego to expand into giganarcissism territory, all senses of self-worth are redirected in terms of approval seeking behavoir, social-status and other's egos, rather than skills/abilities in relation to tangible nature and physical reality. The only real threats being humans, causing a paranoia and mistrust of other humans, causing a split-mind, one needing to trust and gain approval from humans, the other harboring resentment towards them.