Completely worthless and bitter about it

reg509

Incels.Net Novice
My life has reached an all time low. In addition to being genetically cursed in looks, I'm also genetically cursed in any worthwhile skills. Something normies don't understand is that talent is something you're either born with or not, like good looks. Everything I've ever attempted to get good at in my life has been nothing but a timeline of failure.
Example: I always wanted to play the guitar. That's a useful enough life skill that plenty of subchad hipsters have used to successfully pick up 5/10 hipster chicks. I got a guitar, I watched tons of tutorial videos, and I tried my very best to play it, but at the end of the day my fingers just don't fucking work that way. People say practice makes perfect, bullshit. Practice works for people who can somewhat get it in the first place. I can't ever get that far with anything I attempt to do. I was never any good at math in school, and no amount of extra tutoring and "trying harder" could fix it. I'm like an all but decent computer working with an outdated processor, and there's nothing I can do about that. My mind and body were just genetically predisposed to be inferior.
It's gotten to the point where I'm finding it difficult to function in day to day life. I can no longer hear a good song without becoming enraged with bitter envy of the lucky bastard's genetic gifts of the skill to play their instruments. I can no longer appreciate a good movie without being furiously jealous that everyone in the credits is living what used to be a dream of mine long ago. I can't appreciate the talents of anyone because I know that I possess no such inherent skills or abilities that'll get me anywhere in life.

P.S. If that normie pseudo-psychologist motherfucker nojudgement is reading this, spare your ignorant NPC advice and just fuck off! I didn't appreciate your response to my last post about how I can't find a job because of my personality where you basically rubbed it in my face and defended the asshole employers right to exclude and discriminate against me. Fuck you!!

Whatshappeningtome25

Incels.Net Novice
reg509 said:
Something normies don't understand is that talent is something you're either born with or not, like good looks.
I understand your frustration, but I have to disagree with that one.

Reading was not a skill humans had in them in the past. But they developed it.

Forget about reading. You once could not walk, but now you can. You could not speak, but now you can. You could not write, but now you can. Becoming best at something depends on how passionate you are on that.thing. But everyone can have somewhat decent skill on something if they spend time on it.

Come to think of it, what if I apply this to getting girls? I can’t pick up girls now, but maybe someday I can...

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
As for the talent in particular, I'm not sure it's really inherent. More like about starting early, before you reach 14 y.o. maybe.

The trick is most kids can hardly do that on their own, and parents are often reluctant to help their ugly spawn develop, basically admitting it's over anyway.

StoicNihilist

Disillusioned Misanthrope. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I am an excellent classical guitar player who started from the ground up. No natural talent or anything like that. I've been playing for 12 years though, since middle school. I'm here to tell you not to give up on music. It is an amazing hobby and coping outlet for being an incel. I'll give you a basic outline to help you get things started. Before you run, you must learn to walk. Before you walk, you must learn to crawl. Same concept here. After learning rudimentary skills and truly understanding them it just "clicks" in your brain and you can progress to more advanced skills.

THE BASICS:
- simple chord structures. Learn and master these, put at least a few hours a day into it. Learn your:

C major, F major, G major, A minor, E minor , D major, D minor. And etcetera. These chords are all in your first hand fret position with the guitar. In the first 3 frets practically. Easy peasy.

-learn some basic strum/rhythm patterns to practice along with these chords. This will not only help build these chord structures into mucle memory, but help give you an understanding of rhythm as well.

-also learn some basic chord progressions. Like: C major, G major, A minor, F major.

INTERMEDIATE LEVEL:
-now that you've got that down, time to move on to more fun stuff, here's where things start to make more sense, but get a little more complicated at the same time.

One youve got your basic chords down, it's time to learn chord extensions. Augmented chords, diminished chords, major 7th chords. Etcetera. These chords like the name suggests are simply notes added to the basic 3 triad notes that create a basic chord. They add depth and unique sounds to the chord.

-this requires you learn a little bit about key signatures and how those notes relate to each other and create chords.

-while you're at it, start learning basic finger picking patterns.

ADVANCED LEVEL:
-heres where the fun really begins. Now that your got your basic strum patterns, chord progressions, basic chords, and advanced chord extensions down you can really start to shine.

It's time to learn your scales. Major and minor scales to start, the most simple. One you've mastered those I reccomend you buy yourself a "Loop Pedal" preferably by a company named "Boss" it allows you to play something into it and it will play it back to you through your guitar amplifier. You can play chord progressions now, and with the loop pedal play on top of those chords with scales and mess around with it.

-congratulations, you're well on your way to being adept at guitar. At this point you've been practicing for 2 years or so to get here.

-You should be sounding like this now if you've been taking my advice to heart:
https://youtu.be/AopeYGOLyjc

MASTER LEVEL:

-shit gets real complicated here, going into very advanced music theory concepts like: counterpoint species, key changes, chord inversions, harmony and all its sub species, scale modes, four part voicings, etcetera.

-playing classical music on guitar requires mastery of all chords and scales in every key signature, as well as mastery of finger picking techniques which are often very fast paced and arpegiatting.

-these are things classical guitarists who like to play Bach, Mozart, and Heiden must master. This is many years from now though for you. But attainable, if you are truly dedicated.

-Here is what a master sounds like, the true pinnacle of guitar playing. I've yet to reach this level:

https://youtu.be/cv0E0nfqFnw

StoicNihilist

By the way, my guitar talent actually managed to earn me a place in a small band for a little while. We covered songs as well as played original songs and played them at local dive bars around my city. It was one of the happiest times of my life. It earned me "cool points" and I was able to interact eye to eye with Chad's and Stacies who otherwise would have looked down on me. They even bought me drinks and made conversation with me after playing a gig. It was the closest I've ever felt to being a normal human in my life. But that all ended eventually. And here I am again.

So to you musicels out there who are talented, if you play guitar, bass, or drums you can increase your social status and SMV dramatically by playing in a group.

ralpeg

Incels.Net Novice
reg509 said:
My life has reached an all time low. In addition to being genetically cursed in looks, I'm also genetically cursed in any worthwhile skills. Something normies don't understand is that talent is something you're either born with or not, like good looks. Everything I've ever attempted to get good at in my life has been nothing but a timeline of failure.
Example: I always wanted to play the guitar. That's a useful enough life skill that plenty of subchad hipsters have used to successfully pick up 5/10 hipster chicks. I got a guitar, I watched tons of tutorial videos, and I tried my very best to play it, but at the end of the day my fingers just don't fucking work that way. People say practice makes perfect, bullshit. Practice works for people who can somewhat get it in the first place. I can't ever get that far with anything I attempt to do. I was never any good at math in school, and no amount of extra tutoring and "trying harder" could fix it. I'm like an all but decent computer working with an outdated processor, and there's nothing I can do about that. My mind and body were just genetically predisposed to be inferior.
It's gotten to the point where I'm finding it difficult to function in day to day life. I can no longer hear a good song without becoming enraged with bitter envy of the lucky bastard's genetic gifts of the skill to play their instruments. I can no longer appreciate a good movie without being furiously jealous that everyone in the credits is living what used to be a dream of mine long ago. I can't appreciate the talents of anyone because I know that I possess no such inherent skills or abilities that'll get me anywhere in life.

P.S. If that normie pseudo-psychologist motherfucker nojudgement is reading this, spare your ignorant NPC advice and just fuck off! I didn't appreciate your response to my last post about how I can't find a job because of my personality where you basically rubbed it in my face and defended the asshole employers right to exclude and discriminate against me. Fuck you!!
I don't entirely understand this.. Why are you jealous of brilliant people, why don't you with all your realism, accept that you're not anywhere near as brilliant as them, and that your ability is a joke compared to theirs, and recognise that if you ever hoped to be as good as them it's because you were an idiot. And simply admire them / their ability? They aren't meaning you harm by succeeding. They aren't against you, so why are you against them?

Jealousy is really stupid.

Why are you calling people bastards because they are genetically gifted. One thing has nothing to do with the other. We are not talking about a brute at a beach that kicks sand in a nerds face and walks off with a hot girl, getting where he is by putting others down, that'd be a bastard.

Where do you even get the terminology of "lucky bastard" don't you realise it's irrational. (or a joke expression not to be taken seriously, as in, they're not a bastard, or not a bastard for being lucky)

I'm rational. I realise i'm a loser, it's not entirely my fault, it's partly my lack of ability(which I cannot control), and partly others screwed me over in a really bad way.. (incredibly bad luck ).. But even if it were all me, I have nothing against people that succeed. It's absurd to.

That's realistic. Do you want to be realistic, or not?

ralpeg

Incels.Net Novice
can't see an edit option to my pos(maybe a post is only editable after a certain time period), but when I say "That's realistic".. I mean not just realistic. But real and true and logical as well as realistic.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
reg509 said:
My life has reached an all time low. In addition to being genetically cursed in looks, I'm also genetically cursed in any worthwhile skills. Something normies don't understand is that talent is something you're either born with or not, like good looks.
Talent is not something you are born with, you are born with a genetic predisposition towards certain talents, and as an adult you make the choice whether or not to pursue those talents.

reg509

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
Talent is not something you are born with, you are born with a genetic predisposition towards certain talents, and as an adult you make the choice whether or not to pursue those talents.
That's exactly my point. I don't have a genetic predisposition towards any talents. Sports, music, math, computers, cooking, etc you name it I've attempted it. All miserable fails that further cement what a loser I am.

Nojudgement

Incels.Net Novice
reg509 said:
I'm not a psychologist and have never pretended to be one. My point on the last post was that employers have a list of skills that they require for a job. If you don't have those skills you will generally not get hired. In some cases, genetic things like body type can also be relevant to the job and make you more/less suitable. I'm 5'3" and 155lb so I'm 99.9% not going to get hired as a nightclub bouncer vs a 6'2" 200lb guy, or for a basketball player vs someone who is 6'7". It's not going to happen and it sucks in way because I can't do that. Nothing I can do to change myself there. I got my mum's side of the family where we're all pretty short, unlike my dad's side.

I think there are definitely unfair things that get involved in hiring people for work but a lack of social skills doesn't help you compete if you're in the market for a job requiring that you interact with people. Is it discrimination? Perhaps, but only in a similar way to what I face as a short, small guy if I'm competing for a job that needs height/size. Maybe a bit different as you can work on social skills or learn how to play that role while you're working whereas my height is set and fixed.

On topic, I'm in agreement with StoicNihilist. Playing guitar is great. I sucked at it really badly when I first started but over time it got better. Never learned classical guitar. That always seemed way too hard for me, even though I can really respect those players (e.g that video linked...awesome)

reg509

Incels.Net Novice
Nojudgement said:
I'm not a psychologist and have never pretended to be one.
Then why does every response you make consist of half baked normie bluepilled advice telling us to "stop being so negative" "work to improve yourself" etc etc. Do you seriously think we haven't all heard that a million times before? We have, from a million other bluepilled nomies like you who just don't understand us.

You're clearly not an incel, your interest in these forums is clearly to try and get through to us on some mental level, well let me be the first to tell you it is NOT working at all. We've already heard everything you have to say and it's complete bullshit.

Did you see tremor's second response my job post? That brilliantly summarized everything wrong with your posts.
If you do call yourself an incel you're nowhere near blackpilled enough to be participating in these forums. You're not helping anyone here. At best you're just pissing us off and at worst you're making us feel worse about ourselves than we already do.

This is a place for miserable bitter blackpilled people to share our complaints about the bad hand we've been dealt in life and our disdain for the world we live in. If you're just going to defend that world and the asshole normies in it who help make our lives miserable, then once again, just fuck off!

Nojudgement

Incels.Net Novice
My advice/ideas/suggestions to be positive are because I hope that you can have better lives and have at least some good things if nothing else (see StoicNihilist and playing guitar). I'd be happy to understand. That's the reason I started posting on the forums because you guys have, from all accounts, had a ton of bad stuff happen to you, unfair hands dealt and been treated badly. I don't like when people oversimplify things to make a specific point - e.g. telling all incels that they are useless, evil, mysogynistic etc. etc. To my recall, I've never told you all to "stop being negative" as that kind of advice would be a waste of time in my mind. If you're negative it's because of how hard things have been and that's a way to deal with it.

I'm not incel. I said so in my introduction post and have never hidden it.
LARPing as a submissive obedient soyboy could indeed be helpful. Best of luck to you tbh. Many employers seek obedience, not excellence these days. Also good looks, it's useful for the company's image.
This quote was from the job post. I agree with some parts of it (some employers seek obedience/routine work) but don't agree with the phrasing soyboy or the simplification of it. I work in training, my colleagues have decades of experience in HR and recruiting, others literally run recruiting agencies, we work with thousands of HR managers and all of them that we know of look for excellence and skills in 99% of cases. This is the evidence of the real job market where I am in Europe. I can't speak for other countries but I imagine it's the same. The working market is constantly looking for excellence and innovation. It may not be looking at it from entry level positions for people who have little to no work experience but every manager/leader/director/owner of every business I have spoken to wants excellence and skills.

If I wanted you to feel bad or worse about yourselves I would be saying very different things. I don't want that for you.

StoicNihilist

reg509 said:
lordoftheincels said:
That's exactly my point. I don't have a genetic predisposition towards any talents. Sports, music, math, computers, cooking, etc you name it I've attempted it. All miserable fails that further cement what a loser I am.
Neither did I dude. I worked my ass off at playing guitar and it payed off. Music is an excellent and fun outlet to have for an incel, and if you play your cards right and you try to play in a cover band for bars around your area it can definitely boost your reputation.

I posted a guide on how to get you started, if you still have a guitar you really should try again. Maybe with the help of a competent tutor. I promise you. Once you start learning your scales, chords, key signatures, and time signatures; you'll have a "EUREKA!!!" moment where music will suddenly start making sense and your guitar skills will start improving exponentially.

reg509

Incels.Net Novice
StoicNihilist said:
Neither did I dude. I worked my ass off at playing guitar and it payed off. Music is an excellent and fun outlet to have for an incel, and if you play your cards right and you try to play in a cover band for bars around your area it can definitely boost your reputation.

I posted a guide on how to get you started, if you still have a guitar you really should try again. Maybe with the help of a competent tutor. I promise you. Once you start learning your scales, chords, key signatures, and time signatures; you'll have a "EUREKA!!!" moment where music will suddenly start making sense and your guitar skills will start improving exponentially.
I saw the guide. I greatly appreciate it. This is the last place I expected to find motivation to try playing the guitar again, with some actual help to boot, so I'll give it a shot. Hopefully your right. I'm going to snort a few flakes of blue pill right now to develop a shred of hope that you're right.

reg509

Incels.Net Novice
Nojudgement said:
LARPing as a submissive obedient soyboy could indeed be helpful. Best of luck to you tbh. Many employers seek obedience, not excellence these days. Also good looks, it's useful for the company's image.
This quote was from the job post. I agree with some parts of it (some employers seek obedience/routine work) but don't agree with the phrasing soyboy or the simplification of it. I work in training, my colleagues have decades of experience in HR and recruiting, others literally run recruiting agencies, we work with thousands of HR managers and all of them that we know of look for excellence and skills in 99% of cases. This is the evidence of the real job market where I am in Europe. I can't speak for other countries but I imagine it's the same. The working market is constantly looking for excellence and innovation. It may not be looking at it from entry level positions for people who have little to no work experience but every manager/leader/director/owner of every business I have spoken to wants excellence and skills.
That was tremor's first post in that thread, I said his SECOND post in that thread. It was more of a response to you than me.

ralpeg

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
reg509 said:
My life has reached an all time low. In addition to being genetically cursed in looks, I'm also genetically cursed in any worthwhile skills. Something normies don't understand is that talent is something you're either born with or not, like good looks.
I think his usage of the term "talent" is fine here, somebody can have a talent for learning or a talent for becoming skilled at a particular thing. People used the term talent before terms like "genetic predisposition" existed.

I really don't think he was suggesting that out of the box first time looking at a piano a person could play mozart. A person can have a talent and not use it. There is such a thing as untapped talent. Before people spoke about "genetic predispositions", a teacher or coach could say "you got talent but you aint usin it".

Nojudgement

Incels.Net Novice
My bad. Misread your message and quoted the wrong one.

I think the guy he was replying to came across rudely. "Who's going to hire an incel..."
Seriously, I don't see being incel as anything to do with the topic, just like I wouldn't see black, Jew, gay, tall, old, young, German, guitarist, stamp collector or whatever else as connected

The part of his message I can agree with I wrote about in that thread. If team work is one of the required skills in the job and you can't do that, then you probably won't get hired. That's a skill question not an incel one. Just like me not getting hired as a club bouncer (5'3', 155lb) is because I lack the required "skill" of being big, strong and intimidating. One possible difference is that you could learn to be a team player or at least act like it to get experience/money. I can't get taller or bigger.

The working world mostly operates in a skill/experience based competition. Skills and experience can be gained. That's my point. Although it's much harder when you are younger because you don't have as much life experience to draw on. My first jobs were pretty dull and it took time and education before I started to have something more valuable to offer. I didn't like work until I was 26/27 (34 now).

ralpeg

Incels.Net Novice
StoicNihilist said:
I am an excellent classical guitar player who started from the ground up. No natural talent or anything like that. I've been playing for 12 years though, since middle school. I'm here to tell you not to give up on music.
How do you know.

There's a spectrum of talent.

It's not a boolean.

The fact that you suggest that it is a boolean suggests that you don't have a clue regarding talent.

A lot of people get good at something and lack the self awareness to realise that they had a talent for it. Sometimes it's just their ego, they like to think they did it all themselves..without crediting any other factors. Sometimes it's some kind of weird issue with esteem, they don't want to boast so they do the opposite and say they have no talent, if they can do it anybody can. It's so stupid. You can't speak for everybody. It's no less stupid than if an NPC normie says anybody can get a gf.

What I like about this forum is that a lot of the time people at least grasp this basic fact about certain things, but if you are blackpilled you're not consistent with it.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
reg509 said:
lordoftheincels said:
I blame depression and incel, looks to me that you are depressed which is hampering your ability to achieve greatness.

StoicNihilist said:
If I want to do guitar I want to be a rock star.

Going around to coffee shops and bars is just not my gig, feels awkward and fake. If a girl did take a liking to me, it would make me feel like a narcissistic robot playing make believe. Her kiss wouldn't feel real because it would just feel like an automoton who is getting overly excited for me being a mediocre, run-of-the-mill coffee shop artist.

Nojudgement said:
Europeans are on average healthier and better looking than Americans, so lookism isn't as prevalent there. In b4 racism, it's not racism, I bet even black Europeans look better over there too.
Also incel is less common in Europe too.