Coital celphagia.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
Suffering from coital celphagia is shitty and I hate it. I wank to be able to masturbate until all my sexual urges are fully gone but when I do masturbate, I only do it ONCE a day and no more than that because I get ill if I overly whack the jack. Coital celphagia deserves huge awareness because sexual headaches are the true evil.

Impure666

Incels.Net Regular
Suffering from coital celphagia is shitty and I hate it. I wank to be able to masturbate until all my sexual urges are fully gone but when I do masturbate, I only do it ONCE a day and no more than that because I get ill if I overly whack the jack. Coital celphagia deserves huge awareness because sexual headaches are the true evil.
brutal tbh. sucks jerking off your small dick and not being able to get it off due to excessively masturbating. how big is your dick btw? mine is like 3.5 inches, never began for me

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
brutal tbh. sucks jerking off your small dick and not being able to get it off due to excessively masturbating. how big is your dick btw? mine is like 3.5 inches, never began for me
Not sure of size but small when not erected but big when erected.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
I can’t even fully cope by wanking because I only wank once in a day when I do wank and the more I wank, the worse of a headache I will get. It sucks balls.

Shit would be better for me if I could just masturbate and masturbate rapidly until all my urges fully fade without getting ill from it.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
By the way, apparently women are less likely to get them type of headaches compared to men, a low chance apparently but by femnazi logic, I’m privileged even though I can’t even masturbate my urges away without getting shitty effects from it.

Ravio

Niga cat
Wikipedia:
"These headaches are usually benign, but occasionally are caused by intracranial hemorrhage and cerebral infarction, especially if the pain is sudden and severe"

You should get checked by a doctor....

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
I don't get the headaches but I notice I get limp sometimes when I do it, it's kinda weird.

Like I'm whacking it and it just gets limp all of a sudden, wtf?