[Clown world] Toilet stabs her boyfriend “because of the isolation” and court lets her off because she was "stressed"

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked

JFL @ at this gay ass clown world. This is the gynocracy in action.
I hope the bitch get Corna-chan and chokes on her own fluid.
"If it was the opposite", is all that needs to be said. Bitch needs to be arrested for domestic violence and suffer in jail

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
They can get away with anything. There was also this one woman who murdered her husband in cold blood but got away with it by basically saying that he had been an asshole. You can't make this ѕhit up. Could you ever imagine that same excuse working for a man? Everyone would think it's ridiculous!

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
They can get away with anything. There was this one woman who murdered her husband in cold blood but got away with it by basically saying that he had been an asshole. You can't make this ѕhit up. Could you ever imagine that same excuse working for a man? Everyone would think it's ridiculous!
It wont last forver.

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master

Hidden

Insanity Pilled

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
Hidden said:

I bet the guy is still with her?
If he is and ends up stabbing her fearing for his own life, he'd be the one going to jail while she got Scott free for doing the same.

I can't deal with this planet...

Saint Mentalcel

Dr.Death.666 said:
Hidden said:

I bet the guy is still with her?
Dead
Lethal injection if it was me leading the case, fuck that feminazi or cuckold judge.

Saint Mentalcel

Why is it always someone with a piercing?
All the more reason to stay away from those fuсking normie tools who pierce up their bodies because the majority of the chance is they are going to be a scumbag, just like ones who has tattoos all over their bodies as well. Those two things are red flags and can't feel for anyone who gets into those relationships.

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
In Europe less than 10 percent of prison inmates are foids. Not because they are better, but because they are privileged by "judges".....

A foid made a man unable for fight with an iron over his head. Then she applied 22 more strikes with the iron until his head was devastated. 22 month (instead of years for a man) NOT TO BE SERVED, if no more crimes in a very short parole time....

Saint Mentalcel

In Europe less than 10 percent of prison inmates are foids. Not because they are better, but because they are privileged by "judges".....

A foid made a man unable for fight with an iron over his head. Then she applied 22 more strikes with the iron until his head was devastated. 22 month (instead of years for a man) NOT TO BE SERVED, if no more crimes in a very short parole time....
Europe, America and Canada all have man made simp justice systems where a foid can literally get away with killing a person without self defense while a man regardless would be fucked. These 3 countries need to be wiped off the Earth.