Clown news (The Guardian clowns again)

Tupolev

Спецназ
Cities are sexist because skyscrapers look like penises, says Guardian...

A recent article in the newspaper described skyscrapers as “upward-thrusting buildings ejaculating into the sky.”

This shouldn't come as any surprise. The Guardian has always been a biased and awful news outlet. But this is clown world on STEROIDS. In fact decades ago this very topic was considered for a comedy piece. Now...The Guardian is actually saying that cities are sexist, because "skyscrapers resemble penises"...

Hey Guardian, i have one piece of advice for you. If you want ANYONE to take you seriously, you might want to stop writing BUFFOON articles. Just a thought, that's all.

Read the full story in the link below.

RT Article

Tupolev

Спецназ
Skyscrapers are definitely penis extensions but is that really worth an article? A new low for Guardian. Can't make this ѕhit up!!
This is one of the media outlets that constantly writes biased stories on "incel violence" etc. They want to make us look bad, well...here they are complaining about skyscrapers resembling ding dongs...i mean, who in their right minds is going to take this nonsense serious?

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
OysterSauce said:
Skyscrapers are definitely penis extensions but is that really worth an article? A new low for Guardian. Can't make this ѕhit up!!
This is one of the media outlets that constantly writes biased stories on "incel violence" etc. They want to make us look bad, well...here they are complaining about skyscrapers resembling ding dongs...i mean, who in their right minds is going to take this nonsense serious?
They're just undermining their own credibility and shitting all over journalism. And you have to be kind of messed up if penises are the first thing that come to your mind when you see a building. Funny how people who speak the loudest about sexism and women's rights are also the ones most obsessed with cock.

Retrogamecel

Incels.Net Regular
Those don’t look like penises, the thing with these feminists is that they go out of their ways to look for shit that triggers them