Clarification

KaVonno

Hello, I wanted to clarify and apologize for the conduct of some of our team members. We are a team of individuals studying at university. It was made aware to the rest of the team recently that some members have messaged the forum using this account without notifying the rest of the group. We are very sorry for the actions and conduct of said members and want it to be well understood that we in no way are in support of their actions. We simply want to ask questions and gain more information about the community so as to ultimately create an unbiased and purely objective profile of the community. Again, we are incredibly sorry and hope that we may remain in good standing with the community and its members.

vcelguy

Lounge member
KaVonno said:
Hello, I wanted to clarify and apologize for the conduct of some of our team members. We are a team of individuals studying at university. It was made aware to the rest of the team recently that some members have messaged the forum using this account without notifying the rest of the group. We are very sorry for the actions and conduct of said members and want it to be well understood that we in no way are in support of their actions. We simply want to ask questions and gain more information about the community so as to ultimately create an unbiased and purely objective profile of the community. Again, we are incredibly sorry and hope that we may remain in good standing with the community and its members.
They did nothing wrong of what I'm aware of. Chill :geek: