Chads took my girlfriend, then left her

Ladykiller91

Incels.Net Junior
Okay, So I have been dating this girl for several years okay? She took my virginity. I am your typical nice guy, Only I’m a little short okay? I’m in my twenties and was in college until this happened. Before you guys judge me, please know that this is the only attractive girl who has ever given me the time of day ever in my life.

btw, if anyone wants to know my stats, I’m 5’1” (yes five feet one inch tall not five feet eleven) and I’m a bit on the chubby side (okay, I’m actually pretty fat, people call me stump all the time, I hate it)

So my girl who was my queen, I bought her nice stuff, I even sold my car and spent my inheritance taking her places like the beach and to Europe. She is beautiful. One thing though I noticed, she barely ever, ever gave me sex. I mean, the whole time we dated she had to be really drunk to have sex with me, or when I basically begged and pleaded with her. She always promised that once she was more comfortable and I proved myself to her by buying her stuff, a car, paid her apartment twice a week massages, that she would give me more. Anyways, one day, a few weeks ago, one of the professors who I work for needed something he forgot in the our schools football locker room. Most students can’t get in, but as an assistant to the professor I can.

Guys, I come in and who do I find but my sweet little Lacey being gangbanged and having a train run on her by the entire football team (it felt like all of them). It was like a giant see of all these big, tall, huge penises and chads banging away on MY girlfriend! I couldn’t believe it. She was screaming and moaning and yelling at them to fuck her harder. Dicks were in every hole on her, I swear. It made me sick. It was so loud in there with all the yelling and moaning I don’t think she even noticed me at first. I rushed forward but several of these massive, jacked giga-chads grabbed me and slammed me against the wall. They were laughing and calling me “little man” while they doing so. Everyone was naked. No one knew who I was! I heard one of them say laughing “This little guy wants some”

I screamed “that’s my girlfriend!” Then they all roared with laughter! I heared one of them say “Loose Lacy has a boyfriend?” And they were laughing. By this point she sees me and most of the chads are finishing up. There was gizz seeping out of her asshole, her pussy and her mouth. A lot of the chads were also relieving themself on her as well. The sickest part was she looked like she was in pure ecstasy. She was actually begging a lot of them to continue.

okay, so one of the chads actually took pity on me and explained that this was a regular thing, they had no idea she had a boyfriend( not that they cared, some of them actually knew she had a boyfriend but since I’m a nobody, no one cares) and apparently she has been the entire time we have been dating madly pursuing them for sex. Apparently, also (so much makes sense to me now on why she acted so funny for so long, like making me wait a few hours on Friday and Saturday and randomly leaving for meet ups with friends who confirm this to me as well) she is pretty much their “team cum dumpster” sometimes when they all want to go clubbing they will relieve their stress into her body then go out for a night, then she comes to see me to get her money whenever she wants something or go out to dinner.

I was sick. When she found out she had been caught and all the chads and their penises were satisfied, they actually pretty much threw her out and some were yelling get out of her “slut” and slapping her ass. They used her up and practically threw her out of the locker room, me as well.

She actually laughed when I begged and pleaded with her to know why. She told me I was what she called her “bank man” and the chads were her “sex guys”. She said our relationship can continue and I am welcome to pay her and buy her things as her boyfriend but she is allowed to sex whoever she wants. I refused and was in disbelief she actually thought anyone would consent to this. Can you guys believe this? I feel like a movie character or the guy from “old school “ in the beginning.

Now I am blue pilled to the max. The funny thing is I have now learned the social “strata” of everything. Apparently she is not as hot as she thought she was, because the Chads use her for sex but she is a Becky as they say and I am an uncle. The Chads date the Staceys, then when their horny or tired of the Staceys, they turn to my Becky to let off sexual steam. Her friends told me last week she has been rejected by all of them now, like she thought any of them would want to date or be seen with the gangbang girl as they call her. She even called me and tried offering me a blowjob to get back with her!!!
She actually said this guys “you can try to win me back. You can try to win my love again and make up for the way you treated me”. I seriously think this girl has lost her mind.

I searched online and found you guys, I didn’t mean to post this in the wrong forum but it seems no other one is available for me to post in?

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
Connecting and recalibrating a new energy center

Dear family of light, what a joy it has been to serve you on the planet with this beloved channel for the past two months. We have enjoyed very much being with your groups in the Middle East and Europe and sharing our light and energy. This has been a time of great acceleration and change as the old crashes away and the new manifests. As we have worked with you, we have shared your joy and radiance.

However, we have heard stories that the energy of Archangel Michael left the planet in May and was replaced by another energy. We would like to say that the rumors of our death were very exaggerated and that we are still with you and will continue to evolve and grow with you and in harmony with other beings of light who are currently called archangels. However, our roles as guards, observers and helpers are changing and we are indeed moving to our new positions to work with you only more powerfully and supportively as co-creators in the light. For on this new earth you are the masters of light and creation and we will serve by helping you to create and manifest. We share light and information so that you can better carry out your work as co-creators of the new earth in a mature and empowered way.

Dear friends, our role is not to predict the future or to tell you what to do or what will be, as it would limit the possibilities of your creative energies. No, our role is to communicate our own perspective on changing energies so that you can better prepare to make the necessary choices, both as individuals and as a collective, and so that you can develop and grow in your own best way.

So indeed we will continue to serve you in the light — humbly, graciously, and grateful for the will of God to appear on planet earth.

Tupolev

Спецназ

Dear family of light, what a joy it has been to serve you on the planet with this beloved channel for the past two months. We have enjoyed very much being with your groups in the Middle East and Europe and sharing our light and energy. This has been a time of great acceleration and change as the old crashes away and the new manifests. As we have worked with you, we have shared your joy and radiance.

However, we have heard stories that the energy of Archangel Michael left the planet in May and was replaced by another energy. We would like to say that the rumors of our death were very exaggerated and that we are still with you and will continue to evolve and grow with you and in harmony with other beings of light who are currently called archangels. However, our roles as guards, observers and helpers are changing and we are indeed moving to our new positions to work with you only more powerfully and supportively as co-creators in the light. For on this new earth you are the masters of light and creation and we will serve by helping you to create and manifest. We share light and information so that you can better carry out your work as co-creators of the new earth in a mature and empowered way.

Dear friends, our role is not to predict the future or to tell you what to do or what will be, as it would limit the possibilities of your creative energies. No, our role is to communicate our own perspective on changing energies so that you can better prepare to make the necessary choices, both as individuals and as a collective, and so that you can develop and grow in your own best way.

So indeed we will continue to serve you in the light — humbly, graciously, and grateful for the will of God to appear on planet earth.
Wowww!!! Totally energies me bro!!! Whoa!

Ladykiller91

Incels.Net Junior
whats a larp? Live action role playing? You guys are crazy.

What’s EVEN CRAZIER IS I WISH IT WAS ME! in that gangbang!!!

I wanted to be on my knees butt ass naked sucking off chads while they gizz ALL OVER MY FACE and ass crack. I wanted to watch them actually defecate on my girlfriends face and watch her lick their ass holes clean afterwards. Whose with me!?!?

5foot6Curry

Incels.Net Novice

I wanted to be on my knees butt ass naked sucking off chads while they gizz ALL OVER MY FACE and ass crack. I wanted to watch them actually defecate on my girlfriends face and watch her lick their ass holes clean afterwards. Whose with me!?!?

OysterSauce

‏‏‎

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Adam

Pursuer of Knowledge. Seeker of Power.
I once found a SILVER money clip, of the side of a LONELY dead highway 40 miles outside of Omaha... I picked it up, and what was ENGRAVED on the side? THREE initials.. J J D. ALL three of my exact initials.. Yes the Universe is sentient, and "talks" to me, and makes itself KNOWN!! Trust me on this..

fish2016

Incels.Net Master

Based response

Slap

The Mammoth of Mountanous Muscle ♢ FTW

You're a pathetic loser. You should kys in minecraft.

Slap

The Mammoth of Mountanous Muscle ♢ FTW
Ladykiller91 said:

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pusѕy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.
Do what the feminists and soyboys do. Throw the baby in the garbage, especially if its a girl.