Chad stole the only crush I had left

Undae

Incels.Net Junior
I'm new here and I came here after the other web site disappeared. But I need to fucking vent! I've always have had bad luck with women nd this is my last straw with these dumb whores. I have been wanting to ask this girl out because she is shy and quiet so I didn't think some fucking Chad would want her. She isn't bad looking or anything probably 6/10 nerdish girl. She loves video games and anime (which is a huge plus for me) I talked to her for over a month and when I thought things were getting good but all of a sudden a fucking Chad starts talking to her. He's such a fucking cunt and he is always so sexual with dumb shit saying how big his dick is but its probably just average. But she went out with him after meeting him for a fucking week. I'm so upset with this bitch because she seemed like the one but just turned up to be another whore. I even heard Chad filmed a video with her giving him a blowjob and anal. Which is more fucked because when I talked to her about what were her views. She said if she was really into a guy she would wait till marriage no matter what. But here we are what a fucking joke.

Bigleans

Incels.Net Junior
Maybe you should've made a move instead of waiting so long? The More you wait the longer she doubts that you were interested in her. I'd say after a month is when you drop the question because at some point you just seem like a good friend

AlenRomanesen

Incels.Net Junior
just look at my pic i have never had sex in my life nor i cant get laid women still reject me too because of my social status money no job and living in my parents basemtn

MontyTheThird

Incels.Net Novice
Damn, I know that feels bro. Women lie sometimes just to take advantage of men. What I’d do if I were you is to develop yourself while you’re young. Don’t let women distract you. Always work on money first then you’re looks can be replaced with surgery and then if you go overseas, they come crawling on a whole other level. That’s what my dad did and he now has over 5 girlfriends at once. Granted he’s a boomer but at least give it a try. Or do what I do and just hang with your real friends which is everyone on here. We may be single but we have each other. Being a bro is being a real chad.

Ricepill

Incels.Net Master
Damn, I know that feels bro. Women lie sometimes just to take advantage of men. What I’d do if I were you is to develop yourself while you’re young. Don’t let women distract you. Always work on money first then you’re looks can be replaced with surgery and then if you go overseas, they come crawling on a whole other level. That’s what my dad did and he now has over 5 girlfriends at once. Granted he’s a boomer but at least give it a try. Or do what I do and just hang with your real friends which is everyone on here. We may be single but we have each other. Being a bro is being a real chad.
Overseas? Asian male? I need to get white first.

TPEcel

Incels.Net Novice
A sure sign your in the friend zone is when the bitch brings up marriage. Chad only hears about fucking. There is no escape from the FZ so at the first mention of marriage save yourself the worry and GTFO!!!

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
I'm new here and I came here after the other web site disappeared. But I need to fuсking vent! I've always have had bad luck with women nd this is my last straw with these dumb wh*res. I have been wanting to ask this girl out because she is shy and quiet so I didn't think some fuсking Chad would want her. She isn't bad looking or anything probably 6/10 nerdish girl. She loves video games and anime (which is a huge plus for me) I talked to her for over a month and when I thought things were getting good but all of a sudden a fuсking Chad starts talking to her. He's such a fuсking c*nt and he is always so sexual with dumb ѕhit saying how big his dick is but its probably just average. But she went out with him after meeting him for a fuсking week. I'm so upset with this bitch because she seemed like the one but just turned up to be another wh*re. I even heard Chad filmed a video with her giving him a blowjob and anal. Which is more fucked because when I talked to her about what were her views. She said if she was really into a guy she would wait till marriage no matter what. But here we are what a fuсking joke.
ALL FOIDS are the fcking SAME!!! And CHAD rules foids!! So he ALWAYS WINS!! Accept blackpill and fcking GIVE UP on women!!

Anakin66

ARMYCEL
I'm new here and I came here after the other web site disappeared. But I need to fuсking vent! I've always have had bad luck with women nd this is my last straw with these dumb wh*res. I have been wanting to ask this girl out because she is shy and quiet so I didn't think some fuсking Chad would want her. She isn't bad looking or anything probably 6/10 nerdish girl. She loves video games and anime (which is a huge plus for me) I talked to her for over a month and when I thought things were getting good but all of a sudden a fuсking Chad starts talking to her. He's such a fuсking c*nt and he is always so sexual with dumb ѕhit saying how big his dick is but its probably just average. But she went out with him after meeting him for a fuсking week. I'm so upset with this bitch because she seemed like the one but just turned up to be another wh*re. I even heard Chad filmed a video with her giving him a blowjob and anal. Which is more fucked because when I talked to her about what were her views. She said if she was really into a guy she would wait till marriage no matter what. But here we are what a fuсking joke.
Damn wtf! Absolutely brutal man