Chad only

Swo2016

Incels.Net Master
Chad only tbh. Like I know men who are married with who aren’t chads but like ѕhit man. It’s chad only tbh. Think about it logically as Jordan Peterson would say like I’ve never seen someone from my generation who ain’t chad with a foid, and the few that I don’t think are chads are assholes. Tbh it’s chad and asshole normies only. But wtf I wish I was a fuckin boomer. Foids don’t give a damn about me cuz my fuсking jawline but you didn’t even need a jawline back then. Fuck that ѕhit. What exactly is wrong with me I don’t get it. Whatever who even cares fuck sex tbh. Like damn if it didn’t exist my life would be fine. Also shoutout to fish

Kidnight

Incels.Net Regular
Chad only tbh. Like I know men who are married with who aren’t chads but like ѕhit man. It’s chad only tbh. Think about it logically as Jordan Peterson would say like I’ve never seen someone from my generation who ain’t chad with a foid, and the few that I don’t think are chads are assholes. Tbh it’s chad and asshole normies only. But wtf I wish I was a fuckin boomer. Foids don’t give a damn about me cuz my fuсking jawline but you didn’t even need a jawline back then. Fuck that ѕhit. What exactly is wrong with me I don’t get it. Whatever who even cares fuck sex tbh. Like damn if it didn’t exist my life would be fine. Also shoutout to fish
Boomers always go on about how "HARD It Was BACK IN MY DAY", when it was the easiest its even been. All they had to do was get educated, that's IT! Even with a Bachelor Degree a company would hire you right after school making good money. You could also pay off that Bachelor's while you were in school working a part-time job at the Student Union. That's what my parents did. Even if you didn't want to go to school plenty of companies were hiring straight out of High School and trained you on the job. Don't want to do that? Become a damn tradesman. Electrician or Plumber or something, they made bank back then and many started their own companies with just the $$$ they made working their regular 9-5.

Plenty of upward mobility in companies too, actual RETIREMENT Pensions, good healthcare benefits along with an Economy that wasn't in the shitter and shipping all the jobs to 3rd world countries.

That's all without even mentioning that every man with a decent work ethic and the ability to provide was just about guaranteed to have dating options. Chad couldn't take all the girls b/c most girls back then weren't wh*res.