Chad isnt something special, he's just a guy who's sexuality isnt invisible to women

Doug

Incels.Net Junior
Women These days dont even see chad as something Special, he's just a good Looking guy they can fuck within a few swipes

Ive observed this behaviour many times, they dont even feel shy around 6'4 MM face chads, they just see These guys as with which they do Sleep with

while as a normie to under-average guy, your sexuality doesnt exist, you're Nothing else than a asexual worker bee



These days you Need to be a giga chad to be considered as something special
 

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Suifuel for chadcels.
Actually it depends on how chadflated your area is and the phase of a particular female's menstrual cycle. Also other things, but a perfect model of a situation is usually too complicated to run and use.
 

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
Women don't think chads are special, because they encounter so many of them online. Irl all they see are normies and subhuman incels (occasionally she'll see a chad and probably bend over and try to show him her ass). It's funny how women are so quick to cry rape and oppression when they literally skip all casual flirting with Chad and go straight to showing them their tits and ass. They have no class. Foids are just obsessed with riding the chad cock carousel
 

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Women don't think chads are special, because they encounter so many of them online. Irl all they see are normies and subhuman incels (occasionally she'll see a chad and probably bend over and try to show him her ass). It's funny how women are so quick to cry rape and oppression when they literally skip all casual flirting with Chad and go straight to showing them their tits and ass. They have no class. Foids are just obsessed with riding the chad cock carousel
Tbh I'm not sure if it's obsession. I mean, can one be obsessed with routine?
 

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
tremor said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Women don't think chads are special, because they encounter so many of them online. Irl all they see are normies and subhuman incels (occasionally she'll see a chad and probably bend over and try to show him her ass). It's funny how women are so quick to cry rape and oppression when they literally skip all casual flirting with Chad and go straight to showing them their tits and ass. They have no class. Foids are just obsessed with riding the chad cock carousel
Tbh I'm not sure if it's obsession. I mean, can one be obsessed with routine?
Chads cum is like heroin and they're addicted. So even though they take his cum in as routine, they cannot stop unless they are forcefully taken away from all society and locked up
 

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Chads cum is like heroin and they're addicted. So even though they take his cum in as routine, they cannot stop unless they are forcefully taken away from all society and locked up
Based and shariapilled.
there still are whores under sharia only they are more cunning, AWALT
 
Top