Chad graduates Valedictorian. Will go on to college to major in something useless

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
See:

This "Chad" plans to study political science and Spanish. 2 useless majors. Like most Stacy's and Chad's he does well in H.S and will do poorly in college because they are too busy fucking and drinking. We will probably wait tables upon graduation.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Legit, chad cannot fail
What about all those good looking people who work as Salesmen, waiters , amateur actors,personal trainers, strippers and office clerks?

Chad and Stacy can't focus on college, so they end up with shitty jobs in the long run.

Last edited:

ZaraThustra

Incels.Net Regular
What about all those good looking people who work as Salesmen, waiters , strippers and office clerks?

Chad and Stacy can't focus on college, so they end up with shitty jobs in the long run.
bongra cope

Also femoids are "out performing" men in elementary and high school

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
He had sex we didn't, thats all that matters
True, but he will wait tables for much of his life.

Girls who fucked him in college, will reject him once they see what kind of shit job he has. They will go for average looking guy with loads of $$$

Che

Staff
What about all those good looking people who work as Salesmen, waiters , amateur actors,personal trainers, strippers and office clerks?

cope

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
What is cope about that? Its a fact. This Chad will probably wait tables for a living with his useless degree.

Are you secretly Chad , coming to these forums to troll incels? Why don't you suck Chad's dick if you like him so much that it offends you if we say one bad thing about good looking people.

ZaraThustra

Incels.Net Regular
This Chad will probably wait tables for a living with his useless degree.
Good genes come in packages and chads or normies are much less likely to be too unmotivated in life to study or have genetics that make it so that studying is harder for them

Also I was using chad in the definition of a male who succeeds and has good genetics, you could be a chad who fails at academia, but how well you do has to do with your genetic brain wiring and your environment

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Good genes come in packages and chads or normies are much less likely to be too unmotivated in life to study or have genetics that make it so that studying is harder for them

Also I was using chad in the definition of a male who succeeds and has good genetics, you could be a chad who fails at academia, but how well you do has to do with your genetic brain wiring and your environment
"too unmotivated in life to study or have genetics that make it so that studying is harder for them "

Not true. Most of the good looking people do poorly in college, while the less attractive tend to do STEM. Attractive women do the worst in college, because they can just marry rich men. I am not hating on them, I am just stating an observation.

Last edited:

Leucosticte

Incels.Net Master
Yeah, but look at his college majors. He won't stand a chance after college with those useless degrees.
Political science isn't a totally worthless degree; he could become a legislative chief of staff or something. With the Spanish degree, he can teach Spanish.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Political science isn't a totally worthless degree; he could become a legislative chief of staff or something. With the Spanish degree, he can teach Spanish.
Who cares? Stop sucking his dick.

I know a lot of people with those degrees and they are mostly waiters, electricians or cold callers.