Cause for inceldom *BLACKPILL*

aDoseOfBlack

Incels.Net Junior
What is the reason I am Incel?
The answer to this question is Natural Selection

Every single characteristic on your body has has gone through evolution and are desperately in competition with the characteristics of your peers.
Variations between humans regarding characteristics whether physical or otherwise can vary depending on the amount of competition within your peer group.
For example ; Although its true the male penis comes in all shapes and sizes, the variations are actually quite small due to the extreme competition of penis size and capability.
On the other hand variations of faces, hair, skin type to name a few are alot greater.

It is true that when women chooses a partner to mate with, it is the looks that matter. BUT that statement has a lot more meaning behind it.
The "Level of attraction a person has directly correlates to General Health as well as non physical characteristics.
Attractive people are more likely to be physically and physiologically healthier. Attractive people will on average have attractive bodies and attractive personalities.
This has been proven in scientific studies, but logic also dictates that someone who is less attractive, will on average have had less evolutionary cycles to correct faults.
When a women decides a man has a less desirable trait, he is forced to wait for a female who is willing to procreate with that less desirable trait which compounds the issues as the majority of what women call "negative traits" will slowly start to accumulate in the less attractive males, furthering the divide between attractive and unattractive people. This is a perfect example of natural selection, where "positive traits are preserved and only added to" and where negative traits are preserve and also added to.

Basically the Uglier you are the easier it is for a female to identify you and protect herself from low iq, disease and disorders. obviously there are genius incels and dumb chads but we are talking averages.

Also it is impossible for you or your kids to ever be chad if your bloodline has never had a chad. What I mean is 2 ugly people can make a pretty person, but on average they will not.
 

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
I have to disagree... From my observations, the "AVERAGE" chads are knuckleheads and dumb jocks types, in fact, thats the NORM!! And MOST incels Ive MET(ive actually befriended quite a few over the years, in person) are Smart as a WHIP!! Not always geniuses, but RARELY DUMB!! Physical attractiveness is not even related to attractive personality, or intelligence! Sorry BUB
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Modernity is artificial selection, not natural. Males who obey natural urges and instincts end up in cages, just like animals. This is a post-animal world.
Basically the Uglier you are the easier it is for a female to identify you and protect herself from low iq, disease and disorders. obviously there are genius incels and dumb chads but we are talking averages.
Also fake news, women seem attracted to low IQ more and blue-pilled normies are low iq. Women frequently breed with dumb tyrones but I will grant that Chads and Virgins are often IQ matched although chads tend to be low effort and not take their studies serious. Basically, what Lordgoro said already above me. Feminism is low IQ and I see a lot of males going feminist and towing blue pill and getting a girlfriend out of the deal. Then their girlfriend cheats on them sometimes with a dumb jock of course which is low IQ too.

The only reason unnattractive people develop unnattractive personalities is due to repeated rejection, there is no inherent genetic basis behind it

In the black community Low iq men get all the pussy and high iq nerds get social rejection and bullied. There's your dose of Black

Oh yeah and yeah alpha means nothing. Because some hot super models were with pathetic weakling guys. But the guys were hot. I could have beat them down with one hand with my eyes closed thats how weak they were. Yet got tons of pussy because they looked good and had money.
The cause for inceldom is domination of artificial selection and white knight cucks who cater to female narcissism and give females endless power while males get zero power whatsoever.

In BEE society 99% of males are incel except a couple of chads who are the queens slaves after she pumps and dumps them. Cities are very much like hives so incel is no suprise
 

MaxCady

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
The only reason unnattractive people develop unnattractive personalities is due to repeated rejection, there is no inherent genetic basis behind it
They don't even develop bad personalities, they just become defensive or disinterested in being social any more due to the scars.
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
MaxCady said:
lordoftheincels said:
The only reason unnattractive people develop unnattractive personalities is due to repeated rejection, there is no inherent genetic basis behind it
They don't even develop bad personalities, they just become defensive or disinterested in being social any more due to the scars.
Maybe for you...but for me sometimes I simply cannot resist the urge to call a random pretty girl ugly just to ruin her day...eventually the hate and jealousy builds up and I just have to express my hate.
 

MaxCady

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
MaxCady said:
lordoftheincels said:
The only reason unnattractive people develop unnattractive personalities is due to repeated rejection, there is no inherent genetic basis behind it
They don't even develop bad personalities, they just become defensive or disinterested in being social any more due to the scars.
Maybe for you...but for me sometimes I simply cannot resist the urge to call a random pretty girl ugly just to ruin her day...eventually the hate and jealousy builds up and I just have to express my hate.
Yes. Me too. I like to neg or ghost girls that are so used to getting compliments. But the way I see it, they see me as an "arsehole" even if I act civil - because I'm a sub 5 or 6 male, and therefore a worthless scrub to them.
 

aDoseOfBlack

Incels.Net Junior
Again I want to reiterate that I was stating averages.
But i do stand by original statement, that unattractive people have lower IQ on average. attractive people have better genes all together.
Unattractive people not only use intelligence as a cope, but REQUIRE it to level out the playing field.
unattractive people need to nerd in order to earn the same opportunities an attractive person is gifted.
attractive people do not need to use the same brain power to navigate this world, but if put to the test can and will on average outsmart an unattractive person.
This is because low iq is a negative trait just like being ugly, and as natural selection dictates these traits are exiled. Those who are exiled (incels) are forced to procreate with each other, which on average insures the segregation of less desirable traits.

One can google studies that prove attractive people are on average healthier in almost every way.
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
aDoseOfBlack said:
Again I want to reiterate that I was stating averages.
But i do stand by original statement, that unattractive people have lower IQ on average. attractive people have better genes all together.
Unattractive people not only use intelligence as a cope, but REQUIRE it to level out the playing field.
unattractive people need to nerd in order to earn the same opportunities an attractive person is gifted.
attractive people do not need to use the same brain power to navigate this world, but if put to the test can and will on average outsmart an unattractive person.
This is because low iq is a negative trait just like being ugly, and as natural selection dictates these traits are exiled. Those who are exiled (incels) are forced to procreate with each other, which on average insures the segregation of less desirable traits.

One can google studies that prove attractive people are on average healthier in almost every way.
You are talking nonsense. I guess Steven Hawking is the splitting image of good looking then.

Neanderthals were ugly and had bigger brains.

And yes while *ahem* certain groups do tend to act more primitive and look more ugly, they have no trouble getting laid within their own group, and these types actually breed far more rapidly than other groups. Virgins and Chads are often IQ matched and virgins tend to be higher IQ than normies that get laid.

I would advise in the future to have some kind of evidence/citations with these absurd claims of yours because they are just not adding up. Right now I can't help but suspect you are some blue-pilled norman coming on here to imply to us we are all idiots.
 

aDoseOfBlack

Incels.Net Junior
Logic dictates that natural selection wants to weed out negative traits. The evidence is in the fruits of the happening.
And just to make sure I don't come off as "blue pilled" I want to state very clearly the following statements.

1.) We are Incel for a good reason.
2.) We are not incel because of an upside down shitty society
3.) This one is the most important* The longer We live, the higher the chances of us spreading our shitty genes, and natural selection does not want this. Its time we understand that not only are we unworthy, we are a burden, we threaten the future of humans with our shitty genes. Natural selection wants to weed us out. There is an invisible force you are not going crazy Lord oftheincels!! Its mother nature and she hates us, we are not the image she wants for her children.

A high IQ Incel would understand that his/her time is best spent enhancing the lives of their superior peers, in a way the further propagates positive traits and continues to exile negative traits.
 
Top