Can't win even in games

jon93

HOMEM_SANCTV
I can't win even in games. Why I can't be the best in anything? Every time I play GTA I get more and more angry and depressed. I think GTA is making me more aggressive. :?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
jon93 said:
I can't win even in games. Why I can't be the best in anything? Every time I play GTA I get more and more angry and depressed. I think GTA is making me more aggressive. :?
Gta is old news. 2077 is what you need.

jon93

HOMEM_SANCTV
lordoftheincels said:
jon93 said:
Gta is old news. 2077 is what you need.
Have watched some videos. I need to try this game definitely :)

jon93

HOMEM_SANCTV
tremor said:
In GTA you can cheatcodemax.

Also there's artmoney or cheat engine if no cheat codes are available.
I play on PS4 and there's no codes, but can find some good glitch and use it against other players.
The problem is that I get angry so easily and I've broken 2 controllers in the last 3 months :cry:
I try to make RIP videos to my enemies to make them feel bad lol

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
jon93 said:
I play on PS4 and there's no codes, but can find some good glitch and use it against other players.
The problem is that I get angry so easily and I've broken 2 controllers in the last 3 months :cry:
I try to make RIP videos to my enemies to make them feel bad lol
I didn't know about that. The only console-like thing I've played was a PSP and GTA there had cheat codes.

Whatever helps you cope. I don't get the appeal though.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
If only real life had cheatcodes lol.
No such thing. There is this backdoor of being born Chad though which results in living in an upside-down world when it comes to dating.