Can't grow facial hair, I look like I'm 17

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
tremor said:
Beardmaxers use minoxidil.
Also, unless your low third is complete ѕhit, you don't really need a beard.
It is complete shit. Shapeless, weird-looking, and asymmetrical. But, beard or not beard, my eye area is also fucked. Only facial reconstruction will help bring me to a 4.5/10

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
It is complete ѕhit. Shapeless, weird-looking, and asymmetrical. But, beard or not beard, my eye area is also fucked. Only facial reconstruction will help bring me to a 4.5/10
Lifefuel for you
Link to plebbit. Risk of dangerous amounts of soy
https://www.reddit.com/r/Incelselfies/comments/b2mz2y/update_gymaxxedbeardmaxxed_as_you_guys_advised/

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Hmm...Might give this minoxidil a try. Though he wasn't even that ugly to begin with tbh
Lurk more in advance though. Hair growth is just a side effect, the med wasn't intended for looksmaxing.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
I'm 23 but can't grow facial hair. Almost every foid I've spoken to told me I look like I'm 17 or 18. Fml
A lot of guys wish that. In order to date 18 year olds. Also, most chads dont have beards imo. Although, beards can hide genetic drawbacks such as double chins.

Uncommon

MEXICAN INCEL
Believe me, you wont dont want to get facial hair. My facial hair grows every 3 days, so i have to used the razor at leat 2 times a week. Itcan be a problem if you are busy in one of those days.

Tupolev

Спецназ
Believe me, you wont dont want to get facial hair. My facial hair grows every 3 days, so i have to used the razor at leat 2 times a week. Itcan be a problem if you are busy in one of those days.
I have to shave at least twice a week now. Razors are so rough on sensitive skin.