Can't get get anything

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
Can't get a job despite all the applications I put. Of course getting a girlfriend has always been out of the question for me. Can't drive because I'm too low iq and have anxiety behind the wheel. Can't move out because no job which means no money. So LDARing isn't even a choice -- it's my only option. I will be NEET forever. Might even stop gymcelling at night and just lay in bed all day. I can't have even one good thing. I have nothing.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
If you are in USA, try to go for SSI money... If you can document insanity OR disability(enough to not be able to work) you can win a case and live on that instead! Thats what I did! Of course, In my case I was homeless for 35 years, so that helped to prove it... But other folks win it as well...

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Can't get a job despite all the applications I put. Of course getting a girlfriend has always been out of the question for me. Can't drive because I'm too low iq and have anxiety behind the wheel. Can't move out because no job which means no money. So LDARing isn't even a choice -- it's my only option. I will be NEET forever. Might even stop gymcelling at night and just lay in bed all day. I can't have even one good thing. I have nothing.
Strangely enough, pot will make you a better driver. It will help with that anxiety and allow you to try harder on the exam. There are many MLG competitive videogame players who rely on Pot to succeed at competitive racing and fighting genres. Pot is a medicine, you should not do pot everyday, but only every now and then as needed. Pot may not get you laid, but it will help with that horrid anxiety that is caused by many years of incel. I recommend edibles, as smoking it damages the lungs. When driving, do not get too high on POT. Getting too high will impair reflexes. The MLG players only do a little to get good.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
hehe, believe it or not, in all my YEARS, ive never even TRIED it!! No pot, no drugs besides caffeine... thats probably bad enough though...

Ravio

Niga cat
I've been working a "normal job" as enployee for around a year and half, i'm kinda young, in the end my boss asked me to leave cause i couldn't really make relationship with my co workers. If you need just the money to move from home i really think you can get one too and eventually get fired at the end, just get the money and leave... Put toghether a curriculum with you experience, if you dont have any just say that you are willed on learning evrything and really good at working with people. Just bear with it until something change....

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Ravio said:
I've been working a "normal job" as enployee for around a year and half, i'm kinda young, in the end my boss asked me to leave cause i couldn't really make relationship with my co workers. If you need just the money to move from home i really think you can get one too and eventually get fired at the end, just get the money and leave... Put toghether a curriculum with you experience, if you dont have any just say that you are willed on learning evrything and really good at working with people. Just bear with it until something change....
That seems VERY unfair to you my friend... If you are DOING your work, since WHEN can they FIRE you for not "getting along" with co-workers? Seems to me you are there to work not socialize correct? As long as your work is getting done thats ALL that should matter!

Ravio

Niga cat
Lordgoro said:
Ravio said:
That seems VERY unfair to you my friend... If you are DOING your work, since WHEN can they FIRE you for not "getting along" with co-workers? Seems to me you are there to work not socialize correct? As long as your work is getting done thats ALL that should matter!
Yeah it was that kinda job where you had to lick your boss ass and act like a phenomenon in front of co workers and clients... I wolud have fired myself in a coulple months anyway, couldn't stand the rhythm of the whole thing, like wake up 4:00 in the morning to sweat my ass off and get the job done for some brain dead client, i think that fucking place was close for 2 days (Easter and Christmas) in a year because i clearly remember working 6 days a week every week 365...

reg509

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
Strangely enough, pot will make you a better driver. It will help with that anxiety and allow you to try harder on the exam. There are many MLG competitive videogame players who rely on Pot to succeed at competitive racing and fighting genres. Pot is a medicine, you should not do pot everyday, but only every now and then as needed. Pot may not get you laid, but it will help with that horrid anxiety that is caused by many years of incel. I recommend edibles, as smoking it damages the lungs. When driving, do not get too high on POT. Getting too high will impair reflexes. The MLG players only do a little to get good.
I can testify to that. In highschool I started learning how to drive right around the same time I discovered weed and was smoking every other day. That, combined with a lack of self preservation, made me excell at driving. Even though the only vehicle I had to practice with was my mother's full sized four door pickup truck. That's like starting a game you've never played on hard mode. Still, I felt no fear or anxiety behind the wheel because I honestly didn't care if I crashed and died, as a matter of fact I still wouldn't care if that happened.

Ravio

Niga cat
reg509 said:
lordoftheincels said:
I can testify to that. In highschool I started learning how to drive right around the same time I discovered weed and was smoking every other day. That, combined with a lack of self preservation, made me excell at driving. Even though the only vehicle I had to practice with was my mother's full sized four door pickup truck. That's like starting a game you've never played on hard mode. Still, I felt no fear or anxiety behind the wheel because I honestly didn't care if I crashed and died, as a matter of fact I still wouldn't care if that happened.
Fun fact, i think the same, when you go to work every morning still sleepy you are just asking for a car crash, yet i and million of other people do it cause it had to be done, we just don't give a fuck about it

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
reg509 said:
lordoftheincels said:
Ironically, those who USUALLY dont care whether they live or die tend to live the LONGEST!! Fate is FICKLE