Cannot post in Incel Lounge after one week ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElephantMan

OK I do not know why vcel guy banned me for a week , and I can post only off topic and Bluepill forum ....If a person like me who is suffering from 3 decades of inceldom cannot post in the incel lounge why should anybody else do?? And why all the insults ?? I have been only very polite to everyone here .Fatcell calls me a cuck and tells me to go back to incel tears (never have been there) GameDevCel calls me an infiltrator and a new member by the name of ortharzeal tells me to go fuck myself..........So sad ......All I said was that inceldom is a spiritual state .....In fact those words are the exact words of lordoftheincels a very smart and respected member ......My orientation was also changed to Bluepill ....But Bluepill is the Philosophy that character attracts women , and I have never said that .....All this is very harsh ..Some members here are going out on dates and are allowed to post in incel lounge.........Mind you I am 9.6 on photofeeler (80 votes females only) but no one can tell why I am still incel .I thought this was a place in which the deeper reasons for inceldom are discussed ...... This should be a forum for incels , not a forum for only unattractive Males....We cannot be echoing forever oh I am ugly hence incel , and you are handsome so you do not belong here and are a troll .....I am not an under cover bluepill Troll and as can be seen from many intelligent conversations I have had with members such as Lordgoro and lordoftheincels..... I am trying to make members realize there are other reasons besides looks for inceldom that is all ......It is not BluePill Philosophy ....Please restore previous rights............

Panther

You're a bluepill member. Bluepill members are NOT permitted to post inside the lounge area.

Panther

Panther said:
You're a bluepill member. Bluepill members are NOT permitted to post inside the lounge area.
Hello Staff member Panther
I was blackpilled before the 1 week ban ...I believe vcel changed it to bluepill .I never wrote bluepill myself
If @vcelguy changed you to being a bluepill member, he had his reasons for doing so. He's our Administrator, and i acknowledge and support his decision in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.