candor is a blue-pilled ѕhit eater

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Candor is a blue-pilled ѕhit eater and I'm glad he got banned. Yes this message is for you you horrible piece of ѕhit.

You swallow the load of blue pill and won't see the truth. You won't admit that most women are narcissistic. And if an incel develops a rotten personality over the years, you victim blame them for being rotten.

Not to mention, many incels are nice people and goodie-two-shoes, and get rejected still.

FYI, it's women who act entitled more than incels. Incels just want a casual girlfriend. Women demand to have sex with rich, looksmaxed, high status hard working gigachad who agrees with her on everything.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Let this post be a lesson to you blue-pilled cucks, blue-pilled lies and slander will not be tolerated here

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
These addresses to permabanned trolls don't seem to make sense. I mean, who do they help?
No such thing as a permabanned troll. There are ways to fudge IPs and always come back and such. Even if they don't make a new account, they probably still lurk, and I want them to see this post.

People say the illuminati was banned in 1776. But we all know how banning goes.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
No such thing as a permabanned troll. There are ways to fudge IPs and always come back and such. Even if they don't make a new account, they probably still lurk, and I want them to see this post.
Aggressive lurkers are freaks. I see you want to help them, but they are beyond saving, they actually believe that they benefit from current state of affairs to which we are a threat. Just try reading inceltears and low tier media, they write about reporting us to FBI, imprisonment, dark mysterious incel cults and so on.
Non-aggressive lurkers still lean to the other side and unfortunately in the existing incel-unfriendly environment they arouse suspicion easily

The whole thing is weird to the addressees who believe in their own sanity and awareness and to everyone else, because they just don't understand what's going on with these posts.
People say the illuminati was banned in 1776. But we all know how banning goes.
I doubt most people think about it, which is what matters when we deal with the NPC majority. To me this is why our content on theoretical and experimental blackpill is always ignored, concepts we offer may not exist in NPC brains if the bluepill delusion is to survive.

It's almost like Newspeak from Orwell's "1984", a language in which one can't express revolutionary ideas because there are no words for those, these things are not concepts in the language. We still have the words and SJWs can't openly forbid us to use them, because violation of the freedom of speech will discredit them.

So, the remaining option they have is to distract people from posts that are really dangerous to the "correct" worldview by only showing edgy, deliberately unacceptable stuff and promoting the idea that those can never be ironic or sarcastic.

The humour thing is also a part of making the norman audience feel superior to us, the feeling can be severely damaged if normies ever wonder if they just don't get the joke or, God forbid, that they themselves are a joke.

I don't know who candor was to you, but I'm appreciative of the 1984 reference. I think society is someplace between trying to actively bar certain kinds of speech (which I greatly disagree with) and wanting to keep the first amendment unhindered. I'm allured to the resistance aspect of inceldom, but t am quite curious as to why you identify with it.

[/quote]
I doubt most people think about it, which is what matters when we deal with the NPC majority. To me this is why our content on theoretical and experimental blackpill is always ignored, concepts we offer may not exist in NPC brains if the bluepill delusion is to survive.

It's almost like Newspeak from Orwell's "1984", a language in which one can't express revolutionary ideas because there are no words for those, these things are not concepts in the language. We still have the words and SJWs can't openly forbid us to use them, because violation of the freedom of speech will discredit them.

bcroger2

Lounge member
"You won't admit that most women are narcissistic."

ALL women are narcissistic. Even the whales think that they are attractive.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
bcroger2 said:

Blue pill narrative says that more men are narcissists than women.

Seems like we live in a world of dystopian fake news. Up is down and down is up. 2+2=5. Maybe women are so deeply delusional narcissists they've manipulated the world to believe they are not narcissists.

bcroger2

Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
bcroger2 said:

Blue pill narrative says that more men are narcissists than women.

Seems like we live in a world of dystopian fake news. Up is down and down is up. 2+2=5. Maybe women are so deeply delusional narcissists they've manipulated the world to believe they are not narcissists.
If women are not narcissistic about their appearance, they are narcissistic about their intelligence, talents, skills etc. ALL women are narcissistics