Can you remember the last time you were happy and worry-free?

The End

Incels.Net Regular
Oh yeah, it was when I was being trolled by a woman who pretended to like me. About 8 years ago.
I met her on some forum. She started chatting me up and told me everything I wanted to hear (read). It was the first time a woman had ever shown any interest in me - heck it was the only time I ever talked to a woman. I should have been more wary, but I didn't realize women lie and manipulate people just for the hell of it.

But thaaaaaaaat's my life!

Lordgoro

"You Are What I WRITE"
The End said:
Oh yeah, it was when I was being trolled by a woman who pretended to like me. About 8 years ago.
I met her on some forum. She started chatting me up and told me everything I wanted to hear (read). It was the first time a woman had ever shown any interest in me - heck it was the only time I ever talked to a woman. I should have been more wary, but I didn't realize women lie and manipulate people just for the hell of it.

But thaaaaaaaat's my life!
women are 90 percent illusion, and 10 percent LIES

Cryptoknight

Blarghonism
I have so much anxiety ATM, I swear that I am losing hair daily. I got drug tested last week and I don't take drugs anymore but I felt like I was due to fail it...