Can you remember the last time you were happy and worry-free?

Lordgoro

"You Are What I WRITE"
Lordgoro said:
Cryptoknight said:
Some use mouthwash? Still not cutting it for me, I'm not keen on other dick mouth to mouth action...
Since ALL women fuck chads, whether it be for money, fame, or looks, they should all be in that category, so dont kiss ANY of them in that case.. hehe
Not all are lucky to fulfill their desires of top tier chads, I consider them the crumbs on the bottom of the cookie barrel though. That's all about monogamy which women like to keep their options open hey?
Its a female thing I suspect

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Truly happy? I don't remember that. Worry free? In highschool. I feel i lost something when i finished highschool to be honest.

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
like a week ago, I got into spirituality to cope with the fact i'm extremely self conscious that everything that happens in the world and everything i do is predetermined. As being someone who used to be a musician/artist each breath I inhale is highly concentrated suifuel now. The only thing that keeps me alive is my own stubbornness. I became a sort of in between of theravadan buddhism and brahmanism, i really deluded myself with it heavily as well. I'm still buddhist but in the sense that its all i have now. This was until of course my boomer athiest father found out and uprooted a bunch of doubts that were in me, all the while sucking off dawkins and hitchens. Back to square one again.

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
Truly happy? I don't remember that. Worry free? In highschool. I feel i lost something when i finished highschool to be honest.
It's called hope. God man, I fall into the nostalgia trap so much looking at stuff I used to find interesting and all these naive child-adult hybrids engaging in ѕhit that used to make me happy when I was younger. If only I could live a life so blissfully unaware, it's all just emptiness now. I'm too young, not even that close to 20 and I look at the amount of time I have left and it kills me. I know this just got into a deep personal ramble of a reply but fuck if I could be born in any other time period, please and thank you

Killshot

Want to ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ bang bitches
When I was too high to give a ѕhit, so almost a week ago