Can you get crabs from hugging someone whos infected? I hugged a homeless woman today

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」
I was donating pizzas with my father and tonight I'm unbelievably fucking itchy. Like holyshit I feel like im being eaten alive. I take a shower and it subsides then comes right back. This is what I get for bein a good person. If I had to get crabs she could have at least taken my virginity then it would have been fair but all I got was crabs.
Screenshot_2019-11-23-16-19-38-1.png

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」
mogs me.... if this is what truecel looks like.. I am in a wrong place...
Oh MY FUCKING GOD IM ITCHING LIKE CRAZY

ALSO

Im nowhere near trucel. My face is a 4 at most and a 3 at least. Im just physically and mentally limited from ascending. Id give details but its kind of embarrassing to say....

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
crippledman.287 said:
Oh MY fuсking GOD IM ITCHING LIKE CRAZY

ALSO

Im nowhere near trucel. My face is a 4 at most and a 3 at least. Im just physically and mentally limited from ascending. Id give details but its kind of embarrassing to say....
you still mog me bro.. you are technically a volcel at the most. But I won't bicker over trivial things like some others here.. I am gonna concentrate on fapmaxxing

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」
Thanatos said:
crippledman.287 said:

ALSO

you still mog me bro.. you are technically a volcel at the most. But I won't bicker over trivial things like some others here.. I am gonna concentrate on fapmaxxing
Id be a volcel if ascending didnt cost as much as plastic surgery.
You can message me in pm if you wanna know whats holding me back but just know its an insurmountable wall

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」
Thanatos said:
crippledman.287 said:

ALSO

And how do I mog you, you dont know what I look like breh?

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
crippledman.287 said:
Thanatos said:

ALSO

You can message me in pm if you wanna know whats holding me back but just know its an insurmountable wall
Are you patient 0 of coronavirus?

Everythingcel

Incels.Net Regular
Wait so if I donate some pizzas I can hug a homeless foid?

Most homeless are men unfortunately.

Also when is the media gonna report on incels feeding the homeless?

Sorry about your itch bro.

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」
Thanatos said:
crippledman.287 said:
Are you patient 0 of coronavirus?
It was 5 dollar pizza lol anyone could buy that many, thing is, most normies dont care enough about the struggling masses because their shit humans

inbcel

Incels.Net Novice
Not crabs but probably scabies. I don't recommend touching homeless people. You may have to decontaminate your clothes and bedding while you treat your skin.