Can you be incel and a feminiѕt at the same time?

RobAmazing

Hello, discovered this incel thing and realized I'm one/had been one for many years now.

But here lies the problem I also thing society should be, and would be better if everyone would be somewhat equal. Like idk, but like all starts from the fact my mom got reject from a job because she had a child and that really messes me up, especially after her death, because of it I hate the glass ceiling thing.

So what you think? Can I be both?

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
Of course you can. Nearly all male feminiѕts are bluepilled incels in denial. In the first part of the post you are like one.

As for the second part, if you are the child, so mother pays your bills, and you are only feminiѕt because of that, unlike those who actually are brainwashed, you might conprehend the blackpill one day.
Be warned trolls get instant ban, even being under suspicion suffices.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
If feminism was really about Equality it would be called Humanism.

I've never heard a feminiѕt ever empathize with incels or even dare to question blue pill.

Equality is simply a marxist meme anyway, there can never be equality when 80% of males are told they are the one's who have to approach/prove their worth to females.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
Equality is simply a marxist meme anyway, there can never be equality when 80% of males are told they are the one's who have to approach/prove their worth to females.
Women tend to believe in equality and defend it as long as they get more.

resublimity

lordoftheincels said:
If feminism was really about Equality it would be called Humanism.

I've never heard a feminiѕt ever empathize with incels or even dare to question blue pill.

This. feminiѕt "equality" is cherry-picked.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
Women tend to believe in equality and defend it as long as they get more.
That should turn into a Christmas joke.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
Tbh all women and SJWs spend their lives believing there's an old bearded man who hands out free gifts to them.

Attachments

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
Tbh all women and SJWs spend their lives believing there's an old bearded man who hands out free gifts to them.
Tru. But I think Christmas is a great pagan holiday though. If females were truly marxist they'd put out for less fortunate males. Except they don't.