Can You Be Friends With Foids?

InkedOut

Incels.Net Junior
I see some guys saying you shouldn't try being friends with foids, I'm wondering what everyone thinks.
Or is it more like a warning to be careful who you trust?
Does it just depend on the person, how they treat you, common interests etc?

I don't see an issue if two people want to be friends but maybe I'm missing something.

InkedOut

Incels.Net Junior
They don't want to be "friends" with a man. You're either the backup plan, a personified wallet, or an emotional tampon.
Unless the guy is gay or in a relationship?
What if the man is 8+?

I mean friends can be there for emotional support right? Still don't see the problem..

Blue Tempest

Incels.Net Junior
Unless the guy is gay or in a relationship?
What if the man is 8+?

I mean friends can be there for emotional support right? Still don't see the problem..
If the man was an 8+, he wouldn't be a friend. He'd be in a serious relationship with her, or use her as a booty call. The reason why women would be in a "friendship" with a dude she knows she can't get is because humans are inately attracted to what they can't have. Those women have a small thought in their minds like "Maybe he's not 100% serious about this... Maybe he could make an exception for me?". The sheer fact that the man she might be slightly attracted to is unobtainable instantly elevates him to the level of the men that are leauges above her

InkedOut

Incels.Net Junior
If the man was an 8+, he wouldn't be a friend. He'd be in a serious relationship with her, or use her as a booty call. The reason why women would be in a "friendship" with a dude she knows she can't get is because humans are inately attracted to what they can't have. Those women have a small thought in their minds like "Maybe he's not 100% serious about this... Maybe he could make an exception for me?". The sheer fact that the man she might be slightly attracted to is unobtainable instantly elevates him to the level of the men that are leauges above her
That's interesting, is there really no way in your view for a guy to want to have a platonic friendship, even an 8+? Like, do you think most guys and girls value sex over a wholesome healthy platonic friendship with someone of the opposite sex?

I believe it has to do with the level of maturity of the people involved and level of trauma inflicted by the opposite sex, that determines the nature of the friendship the most in my view..besides shared interests and stuff.
I may be missing something though.

InkedOut

Incels.Net Junior
InkedOut said:
BrettyBoy said:
Men and women can’t be friends.
Care to explain why?
Well, it’s obvious but the dude is gonna end up wanting something sexual out of her but instead, get used as an emotional tampon.
Oh, even if he knows they're incompatible? Even if he values the friendship over sex? I mean you say that like it's inevitable instead of just a possibility. But given that most men and most women aren't mutually attracted to each other sexually much less romantically, I don't see why you'd think guys want to smash their friends.

Marcus96

Incels.Net Junior
BrettyBoy said:
InkedOut said:
Care to explain why?
Well, it’s obvious but the dude is gonna end up wanting something sexual out of her but instead, get used as an emotional tampon.
Oh, even if he knows they're incompatible? Even if he values the friendship over sex? I mean you say that like it's inevitable instead of just a possibility. But given that most men and most women aren't mutually attracted to each other sexually much less romantically, I don't see why you'd think guys want to smash their friends.
I see it sometimes. Its possible If they have low sex drive and not attracted to each other.

Last edited:

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist and anti aoc advocate
While you're being "friends" with a woman, she's fucking other men. I don't know why anyone would choose to be friendzoned by women. They're boring as hell.

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist and anti aoc advocate
You're either a femoid or a faggot larping as an incel. Heterosexual men don't want friendship with women. Most men would bang any femoid. It's women who see most men as unattractive. Women's so-called friendship means using the guy as an emotional tampoon or as an idiot who will pay for her dinner.

InkedOut

Incels.Net Junior
InkedOut said:
You're either a femoid or a faggot larping as an incel. Heterosexual men don't want friendship with women. Most men would bang any femoid. It's women who see most men as unattractive. Women's so-called friendship means using the guy as an emotional tampoon or as an idiot who will pay for her dinner.
I said most men and women aren't *mutually* attracted to each other which is required for there to be any interest in sex or a relationship.
Also, there's nothing wrong with listening to someone talk about their issues and giving advice, if that's a problem to you then you don't know what friendship is.
This idea that guys want sex from most women is a symptom of the blackpill taking over your perception. They may find them attractive but that doesn't mean they would fuck them. I am hetero, though.

Last edited:

InkedOut

Incels.Net Junior
While you're being "friends" with a woman, she's fucking other men. I don't know why anyone would choose to be friendzoned by women. They're boring as hell.
Yes, true, and most guys are boring as hell too. I don't give a shit who she fucks, it's none of my business, as long as she's not being hurt by it which is often the case, at that point I would be concerned.

Now Enlightened

Incels.Net Regular
Unless you want to be their slave then go for it. But if you have a little respect for yourself, don't.

Women will
Cash in on your appearance.
Exploit your status if you're popular
Squeeze your wallet if you're rich

Or as common story of each and every average male, be the handkerchief of her tears. More likely, after some Chad damage and cheat her. You will be her shoulder to cry on, to lean on. After the crying session, you're uses to her are over. She's done with you. It's time to find another Chad while keeping you at bay. And the cycle repeats again.

Do you want this hell?
You decide

InkedOut

Incels.Net Junior
Unless you want to be their slave then go for it. But if you have a little respect for yourself, don't.

Women will
Cash in on your appearance.
Exploit your status if you're popular
Squeeze your wallet if you're rich

Or as common story of each and every average male, be the handkerchief of her tears. More likely, after some Chad damage and cheat her. You will be her shoulder to cry on, to lean on. After the crying session, you're uses to her are over. She's done with you. It's time to find another Chad while keeping you at bay. And the cycle repeats again.

Do you want this hell?
You decide
I think I get it.

Most guys here can't imagine a friendship with a woman because they have only been exposed to selfish, manipulative, boring women, and lack the knowledge required to identify the women that are worth being friends with, which is a minority, as well as the intellect and compassion required to contribute to that friendship with intelligent, well-established women.
They are no better than the women that blindly chase chads and say all men are assholes.
They have no way of filtering out the trash and assume it's all trash. Extremely low IQ.

If you let a woman manipulate you and use you in ways you're not ok with it's your fault, and the alternative isn't to avoid all women..but most women.

Able Tasman

Incels.Net Novice
I see some guys saying you shouldn't try being friends with foids, I'm wondering what everyone thinks.
Or is it more like a warning to be careful who you trust?
Does it just depend on the person, how they treat you, common interests etc?

I don't see an issue if two people want to be friends but maybe I'm missing something.
you can only go as far as being an acquaintance. men and women can never be friends because feelings always gets in the way, either the guy develops feelings for the girl or the girl develops feelings for the guy. you might just end up being an emotional tampon while chad gets to slay pussy