Can I get a witness?

Rasmouse

Hi,

I know I'm maybe not supposed to post here but please bare with me for just a minute.

I am a journalist. Also I'm Swedish.

In Sweden the Incel movement has been a huge topic of conversation the last few years. The problem for me is: hardly anyone from within the movement has been heard. With very few exceptions everything that's been written has been written by feminiѕt voices who have extremely low tolerance for an Incel position, so to speak.

That's why I want to make a radio story that once and for all let's you guys speak your mind without prejudice.

I'm looking for people who would be able to speak on the matter of Inceldom. Swedes prefferred but I wouldn't mind travelling either. Simply because I think it's of great importance that the Incel-voices be heard.

Here's what I guarantee:
- full anonymity (with either actors reading your quotes or distorted voice)
- An opportunity to share your worldviews undistorted for a huge audience of roughly one million listeners
- An honest and humble process where you get to set your boundaries clearly and avoid topics that for some reason feel uncomfortable to talk about.

You can direct message me here on the forum or reach me in ras.persson@gmail.com

I'm crossing my fingers that I'll get to talk to someone.

If not. Thanks for hearing me out and I'll be on my way.

Lordgoro

Hey bub.. its NOT complicated, or at least it shouldnt be!! We are a group of guys, who are denied sex AND affection for various reasons, whether it be for looks(mainly), height, personality, or some indefinable psychic or pheromonal quality, women have NO interest in being with us... However, WE are the ones BLAMED because we are in essence, "unwanted".. Thats pretty damned unfair, however, the UNIVERSE is unfair, and humankind, doubly so... So, its not hard to comprehend bub.. We are who we are...

tremor

Staff Member
Sweden Yes.

I don't remember seeing any swedecels hanging around on incel forums tbh. Idk maybe they are afraid to post or something.

Rasmouse

tremor said:
Checked out your post history and you did find one here, nice.
Hehe. Yeah, well. No luck in contacting him though. Tell me, would you be willing to answer some of my questions via e-mail? One hundred percent anonymously of course.

tremor

Staff Member
Rasmouse said:
Hehe. Yeah, well. No luck in contacting him though. Tell me, would you be willing to answer some of my questions via e-mail? One hundred percent anonymously of course.
Why do you all always struggle with posting questions here?

Also with me translating answers from my language to English and then you to Swedish it will turn into Chinese whispers. And of course I don't really trust you, why should I? Anyway, we've bumped the thread and someone might turn up

Rasmouse

tremor said:
Rasmouse said:

Also with me translating answers from my language to English and then you to Swedish it will turn into Chinese whispers. And of course I don't really trust you, why should I? Anyway, we've bumped the thread and someone might turn up
Well first of all if ”you all” is a reference to journalists in general I suppose the answer is rather simply. The incel community is promoting a viewpoint on hender that most of society would regard as radical. Yet there hasn’t been too many real interviews with people involved in the scene, or at least not in Sweden. Incels are talked about but not with. Kind pf. Hence the huge ciriosity.

As for language barriers perhaps you’re right. Bu you seem very fluent in english to me, and so am I. I’ve lived abroad for several uears and did my high school years all in english.

But as for trust, I suppose that’s a whole other issue. I know I would never publish any story without full concent and hundred percent guaranteed anonymity, if that’s requested. But I ser how that might be hard to trust without any guarantees.

tremor

Staff Member
Rasmouse said:
Well first of all if ”you all” is a reference to journalists in general I suppose the answer is rather simply. The incel community is promoting a viewpoint on hender that most of society would regard as radical. Yet there hasn’t been too many real interviews with people involved in the scene, or at least not in Sweden. Incels are talked about but not with. Kind pf. Hence the huge ciriosity.
There have been many interviewers here, just that they prefer "general discussion". Maybe it makes sense, since they seldom claim affiliation with actual media.

Anyway they had troubles getting what they wanted via email and somehow couldn't or were unwilling to use DMs here or post in threads.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Rasmouse said:
tremor said:
Rasmouse said:

As for language barriers perhaps you’re right. Bu you seem very fluent in english to me, and so am I. I’ve lived abroad for several uears and did my high school years all in english.

But as for trust, I suppose that’s a whole other issue. I know I would never publish any story without full concent and hundred percent guaranteed anonymity, if that’s requested. But I ser how that might be hard to trust without any guarantees.
Dont know what hender is but blackpill is merely a regurgitation of the same memes that were introduced to us by society. Isn't it society that shows us cartoons of Chads always getting the girl? But retreats into hypocrisy in denial of the same memes they gave to us.