Can gay people be incels, too?

MildlyConfused

Only seven procent of men (in the netherlands at least) is gay or bi, but then again men are more likely to have sex with you and treat you like a human. So, thoughts?

Nostalgicel

gay people have a big number of subcultures. For example hairy and fat can be "bear" and so on. They accept men other then chad, tyrone and whatever the asian is called (the 3 look almost the same btw).

TheChad

BANNED
I guess gay men can also be lonely, but there's always gonna be another gay guy desperate enough to fuck them, so even if they don't really try; they're gonna get laid hahaha

Burgerboy

BANNED
Of course. It really isn't about sexual inclination. Inceldom is about upholding a self defeating attitude while simultaneously projecting your inherent hatred for those who you feel don't understand you.
Try your best to learn all the incel terminolgy by heart so that anytime someone does something you don't like, you can use these terms to defend your position while invalidating the other instantly. That way you don't ever need to take responsibility for being an asshole..
Welcome to the group

Bootystank911

BANNED
As long as you were born a male, yes. Why? Because our current system screws over the gender born with a penis...many men are forced into pig cells in each state...each state makes it impossible to be free once you have a child or get divorced....gay or straight....men are getting fuсking screwed through the system...its either suffer and become a living A.T.M or suicide
#BurnGynocentrismToTheGround

femaleincel

BANNED
Gay women can be incels. You have one right here. I do agree that gay men have an easier time finding other gay men to love them. But with lesbians its harder since there is such a huge stigma on lesbians only being a sexual thing. Many people view two women as something dirty, and something to be ashamed of. So I have not really had any luck finding a girlfriend to love me, despite trying for years. So I would consider myself an incel. And that would mean that, yes, gay people can be incels.

AlenRomanesen

BANNED
yes every Male Can be Incel Except Females Becuase Of Vagina And Gynocentrism But Dare you To Complain agianst FemiNazi Propaganda and Missandry Guss What Youre missogynist Sexist Pig Cuz YOu Have Only Fought your male rights as a human Being In The Eye Of A FEMINAZI YOURE ONLY SEXIST MISSOGYNIST PIG NOT A HUMAN BEING YES AWALT All women are femenist secretly they may deny it but in the end they all believe it in some or other way to hate or have fantasies to kill us all males truth hurts babe

Kayla

BANNED
Wow, okay. A lot of ѕhit to unpack here. Yes, I am a feminiѕt because I believe in the original meaning of feminism not the current one. Just because you're wrong doesn't mean it's feminazi propaganda. Nobody's having fantasies about killing you or any other male, to reiterate get over yourself.

AlenRomanesen

BANNED
Thats what i have thought from the beginn that all females are fmenist it doesnt matter how old they are what political religious,mindset they have nor nationaility background or herritage, race al women are Femenists. But 99% Of Men Are Still Blue Pill MInded simps white knights captain save a hoe and supporters of Gynocentric fascism to the FEMINAZI Agenda. Mostly Of The TIme Ive Been Mostly Hevy Injured By Those White Knights Simps Or Harmed Becuase of These Evil Lying c*nts. I Do Not Fear Women I Fear Only White Knights Soldiers With Weapon To Come After Us Males To Kill US

Kayla

BANNED
You don't read literally anything I say, do you? What's even the point of trying to hold a conversation with you? You're fuсking insufferable.

AlenRomanesen

BANNED
Oh Cry Bitch You Motherfucking Little Femenist c*nt its Undead Chronic haha look this Fat Broad Invading Incel Community To Shame Poor Incel Guys And Get So Many attention As She Can From Beta Males Narcistic Self Entitled Feminazi attention hoe get the fuck out here we dont want you hear Its Male Space :D :D :D

Kayla

BANNED
Wastes of human space don't make me cry, you dumb bitch. I tried having a civil conversation with you because I'm not here to shame anybody. This isn't a male goddamn space, you ignorant cuck, this is a space for incels. Incels are anybody who are involuntarily celebrate. That is the fuсking name. You are not a goddamn special snowflake no matter how self entitled you are. Get over yourself, learn how to spell, and go fuck yourself. I'm allowed to be where ever I fuсking want, you whiny pretentious little bitch.