Can elements of science, technology, & religion be pragmatically applied?

HollowLifeJR

Incels.Net Junior
"Patrio-Carnal Vampirism" movement

PCV Manifesto I

It may sound like a funny thing to ask, but can the methodology of these constructs aid us in a practical manner? This certainly would require thinking outside the box. I see science as an ongoing endeavor, which leads to the establishment of technology via "scientific method." Since the two overlap, I'll just combine them for now, and they may split at some later point in this thought process. For now I'll just refer to it as "Method," even though we don't even have an established method yet. Before all of that, we must at least start by establishing an "objective." For the religious part of it, I would call upon the concept of "creative symbolism"; I will just call it "Symbolism" for now. Therefore, in pragmatic order, 1) Objective; 2) Symbolism; & 3) Method.

1) Objective: Last year on TV, I saw a program where it showed how a mining company got a permit to mine on a piece of land Alaska about 1.5 square miles in size, and selfishly destroyed the land to get at the gold. Right or wrong, they certainly achieved their objective. I think that would be a way to look at this, like a mining company. As far as our metaphorical "gold, silver, bronze, copper, etc"; I know what it is, and you know what it is. By using either clinical terminology or street language, it might tend to lead us astray. The only question here is the degree of which this can be achieved. I would think that there could be 6 levels:

Gold: Quality long-term & exclusive - Quality product, long-term lease, & you're the only one with the keys.

Silver: At least adequate short-term & shared - At least average product, short-term lease, & you're not the only one with the keys.

Bronze: At least adequate & close enough for at least 3 of the 5 senses - At least adequate product in close enough proximity that you may engage in at least 3 of the 5 senses.

Copper: At least adequate & close enough for at least 1 of the 5 senses - At least adequate product in close enough proximity that you may engage in at least 1 of the 5 senses. It's at least something to focus on.

Iron: Fantasy based on reality - Fantasy based on reality, but essentially with none of the 5 senses being available. At least it's based on past or present reality.

Tin: Fantasy based on fiction: Fantasy based on fiction, with none of the 5 senses being available. Has no basis in reality.

2) Symbolism: This could come in various forms. It could just be a symbol, a person, anything that could perhaps give you some impetus toward action; an established face for the front. Something that matches the endeavor. On my first post, I offered the "JR" meaning, which is a symbol for me. Still, I realized that I had to curb my description because.... lets face it... men don't really want to hear about some other men's fantasies. Reality is the only thing that counts. We probably all realize by now that fantasy, even a strong fantasy based on reality, fades over time. Only reality can give us the impetus, the energy. I think that we need a positive and/or strong symbol, even if it may seem silly. I'm trying to use my tragedy as symbolism; more of an emotional symbol, also a symbol of the stated objective.

3) Method: This is what we need the help with; our weakest link. I just have one idea in this area, although it may not be much to start with. Something to at least start to get us away from the fantasy BS. It might be better than "nothing." My present situation is extremely bad, where I'm a caregiver, not working, and with several destructive toxic in-laws that have access to this house of whom I find particularly revolting. I'm truly in a type of bondage now, so forgive me for NOT apologizing for sounding like a schemer. Okay, perhaps try to make a list of every woman that you have "access" to. No matter how absurd, just put the names down just so you at leave HAVE a list. Next, with an open mind, try to focus on each one before as you cross names off of the list. Maybe.. maybe.. you might find one whom you may have overlooked. If nothing else, you would have someone to at least focus on. If that doesn't work, then make a list of every woman that are at least physically around you! Because that's what we may be missing, at least "seeing" the hill we may want to climb. I don't know about you, but using only 3-senses almost sounds good to me right about now. We have to start somewhere.

.
 

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
You can try it and report the results. Sounds like a waste of time to me, unless one is a failed normie, not exactly incel.

Females are simple. If they like you they openly show it right away. All the mind games are a form of both rejecting you and keeping interested to make you an orbiter.

Well, it could be needed to make sure that you wouldn't just pump and dump, but hey, of course it has nothing to do with today, when getting pumped and dumped is their lifestyle. If it's the official reason for the games thing, she sees you as a betabux and divorce rаpe material, an orbiter with benefits. Mostly for her.
 

HollowLifeJR

Incels.Net Junior
tremor said:
You can try it and report the results. Sounds like a waste of time to me, unless one is a failed normie, not exactly incel.

Females are simple. If they like you they openly show it right away. All the mind games are a form of both rejecting you and keeping interested to make you an orbiter.

Well, it could be needed to make sure that you wouldn't just pump and dump, but hey, of course it has nothing to do with today, when getting pumped and dumped is their lifestyle. If it's the official reason for the games thing, she sees you as a betabux and divorce rаpe material, an orbiter with benefits. Mostly for her.
It's an idea; this is just the preface. It needs to be improved upon, it's needs radicalization. If I'm never going to be like the guy who lives in the house just below us on the hill, who makes 90k a year and is married to a beautiful lanky redhead; and I'm never going to say to anyone "If you don't give, I'll take!"..... then I need to look around me and see what's there. Maybe I can just claim what's there, and advance. There are actual methodologies for various types of "vampirism"... based on whatever one desires. I don't claim to have the answers. Are we just going to complain, or are we going to think about radical solutions? To be more clear, I'd probably rather have Jessica Chastain's hand than Rosie O'Donnell's whole body. In other words, we need to define (for ourselves) as to what exactly "the scraps off the table" really are. If I'm going to have some scraps, then I want the best.

.
 

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
HollowLifeJR said:
It's an idea; this is just the preface. It needs to be improved upon, it's needs radicalization. If I'm never going to be like the guy who lives in the house just below us on the hill, who makes 90k a year and is married to a beautiful lanky redhead; and I'm never going to say to anyone "If you don't give, I'll take!"..... then I need to look around me and see what's there. Maybe I can just claim what's there, and advance. There are actual methodologies for various types of "vampirism"... based on whatever one desires. I don't claim to have the answers. Are we just going to complain, or are we going to think about radical solutions? To be more clear, I'd probably rather have Jessica Chastain's hand than Rosie O'Donnell's whole body. In other words, we need to define (for ourselves) as to what exactly "the scraps off the table" really are. If I'm going to have some scraps, then I want the best.
The only legitimate solution is LDAR IMO.

If you haven't given up yet, feel like you aren't hideous and have the health, good for you, try, but most likely the return relative to the investment will be negligibly small. Also, you will need to pour in even more resources for the upkeep and development of your couple, assuming you manage to form one. You know how it goes, 'we must run as fast as we can, just to stay in place. And if you wish to go anywhere you must run twice as fast as that.'
Daily reminder that Chad never does anything to get a GF, let alone hook up
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
HollowLifeJR said:
It's an idea; this is just the preface. It needs to be improved upon, it's needs radicalization. If I'm never going to be like the guy who lives in the house just below us on the hill, who makes 90k a year and is married to a beautiful lanky redhead; and I'm never going to say to anyone "If you don't give, I'll take!"..... then I need to look around me and see what's there. Maybe I can just claim what's there, and advance. There are actual methodologies for various types of "vampirism"... based on whatever one desires. I don't claim to have the answers. Are we just going to complain, or are we going to think about radical solutions? To be more clear, I'd probably rather have Jessica Chastain's hand than Rosie O'Donnell's whole body. In other words, we need to define (for ourselves) as to what exactly "the scraps off the table" really are. If I'm going to have some scraps, then I want the best.

.
Held a girls hand before. Not worth it, imo. But free country if u want 2 b a cuck, b a cuck.
 

HollowLifeJR

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:
HollowLifeJR said:
It's an idea; this is just the preface. It needs to be improved upon, it's needs radicalization. If I'm never going to be like the guy who lives in the house just below us on the hill, who makes 90k a year and is married to a beautiful lanky redhead; and I'm never going to say to anyone "If you don't give, I'll take!"..... then I need to look around me and see what's there. Maybe I can just claim what's there, and advance. There are actual methodologies for various types of "vampirism"... based on whatever one desires. I don't claim to have the answers. Are we just going to complain, or are we going to think about radical solutions? To be more clear, I'd probably rather have Jessica Chastain's hand than Rosie O'Donnell's whole body. In other words, we need to define (for ourselves) as to what exactly "the scraps off the table" really are. If I'm going to have some scraps, then I want the best.

.
Held a girls hand before. Not worth it, imo. But free country if u want 2 b a cuck, b a cuck.

I had actually meant, metaphorically, that I "definitely" would rather have Jessica Chastain's hand... than a whole Rosie. That's where I'm coming from. I'm willing to do all of those things that some of you apparently feel are beneath you... but I'll do it for the high-end. I'll bottom feed for the best.

P.S. - I wasn't talking about "holding" her hand.

.
 

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
HollowLifeJR said:
I had actually meant, metaphorically, that I "definitely" would rather have Jessica Chastain's hand... than a whole Rosie. That's where I'm coming from. I'm willing to do all of those things that some of you apparently feel are beneath you... but I'll do it for the high-end. I'll bottom feed for the best.

P.S. - I wasn't talking about "holding" her hand.
Yeah, all incels are arrogant and entitled to Stacy for existing. Only you try to change the world. The messiah.
 
Top