can a woman steal your current mojo?

Stalker

Incels.Net Junior
So i was a fool for a woman, who i think got her self boosted via my aknowledgement and attention giving of her...
after i was sucked dry of my life energy. She moved on - wiht my mojo. to take on life an other sorry sobs.'

while im in the gutter as a emotionfull wreck- barely knowing how to hold a fork. thinking how can i get back what she stole from me?

my question is can a woman steal your selfesteem energy and selfworth energy?
and use it for herself? or am i just making this up?

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Looks like you've been used as an emotional tampon. Nothing special.

She has dozens of other emotional tampons, hundreds if pretty, thousands if an e-thot.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
Congratulations, you fell for a woman who needed to have her huge ego affirmed and then dumped you and moved on to the next naive man.

Deku

Femoid
So i was a fool for a woman, who i think got her self boosted via my aknowledgement and attention giving of her...
after i was sucked dry of my life energy. She moved on - wiht my mojo. to take on life an other sorry sobs.'

while im in the gutter as a emotionfull wreck- barely knowing how to hold a fork. thinking how can i get back what she stole from me?

my question is can a woman steal your selfesteem energy and selfworth energy?
and use it for herself? or am i just making this up?
That sounds shit, sorry you feel used up. What kind of relationship did you have with her? Did you just feel as though you were there for emotional support? How did she move on, does she not interact with you anymore?

love

Femoid
Yes it’s why you should never go into a relationship with someone who’s emotional broken. Also another reason many incels may struggle with relationships. Being emotionally broken is a lot of baggage and work to validate. Plus after all that work of validation once they get an ego boost they realise they can get someone better.

love

Femoid
The problem is 99% of women are like this so incels dont really have options.
Most women aren’t emotional broken? You do validate and boost people in a relationship but they should have self esteem and confidence otherwise it’s going to get messy.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Incels have a bad reputation.
Due to both fake news media and human nature. Everybody knows a male that doesnt get laid in 10 years isnt gonna be happy.

However, what I am talking about is beta orbiters. Females dont care about them regardless of if they know they are angry incel or not.

love

Femoid
Due to both fake news media and human nature. Everybody knows a male that doesnt get laid in 10 years isnt gonna be happy.

However, what I am talking about is beta orbiters. Females dont care about them regardless of if they know they are angry incel or not.
No one really knows who angry incels are. I also think some women do care about orbiters

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
No one really knows who angry incels are. I also think some women do care about orbiters
You said women treat incels bad because of the bad reputation of incels.

Incels have the reputation of being angry social outcasts. Not only do women and society have no empathy for this at all, but in addition illogical. society and women continue to make incels outcasts, even after the knowledge of their reputation. its complete illogical. If society and women were logical at all they'd be nice to incels but instead rub salt on wound.

love

Femoid
You said women treat incels bad because of the bad reputation of incels.

Incels have the reputation of being angry social outcasts. Not only do women and society have no empathy for this at all, but in addition illogical. society and women continue to make incels outcasts, even after the knowledge of their reputation. its complete illogical. If society and women were logical at all they'd be nice to incels but instead rub salt on wound.
It’s still a bad reputation. No one knows in person in real life who incels are

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
It’s still a bad reputation. No one knows in person in real life who incels are
Whiteknight cucks argue wymyn have personality detectors and literally can determine from looking at you that you are posting here. Which is in fact a blackpilled observation, because we here know that face=personality.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Not that there's anything wrong with posting here. Its only bluepills that shame us for posting taboo blackpill truths. Thought police who tell us to get with the program, even if the program is oppressive towards us.

love

Femoid
Whiteknight cucks argue wymyn have personality detectors and literally can determine from looking at you that you are posting here. Which is in fact a blackpilled observation, because we here know that face=personality.
Face does not equal personality. I think there’s a difference. Incels have a bad reputation as being mass murderers, oppressive towards women, entitled to women, and sexist. Those are hated qualities and no ones going to give empathy for feeling entitled to women and sexist ect. There are some incels that are sweethearts and I have a lot of empathy for those ones and hope they find someone one day because they do deserve to be happy and have someone love them.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Face does not equal personality. I think there’s a difference. Incels have a bad reputation as being mass murderers, oppressive towards women, entitled to women, and sexist. Those are hated qualities and no ones going to give empathy for feeling entitled to women and sexist ect. There are some incels that are sweethearts and I have a lot of empathy for those ones and hope they find someone one day because they do deserve to be happy and have someone love them.
Yes, how could I forget about height.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
Same reputation that the unemployed get by the lamestream media. No one cares that this dysfunctional society is constantly producing more and more people with destroyed lives and mental disorders.

love

Femoid
Same reputation that the unemployed get by the lamestream media. No one cares that this dysfunctional society is constantly producing more and more people with destroyed lives and mental disorders.
I care a lot about mental disorders. I dedicated my life to mental health.