Can a female be an incel?

FatCel

I came to the realisation that I am
An involuntary celibate
I am a female
Early 20’s
I prefer a mental connection with a male
(We both get off to the same things)
So my question is... because I find it hard to open up about my sexual desires and pursue them whole heartedly with a male, does this make me an “incel” although I am female?
your thoughts are appreciated.
Sarah x

Kurdey

Isolated Hell
ronman12 said:
why is this ѕhit getting "trendy" among foids these days ? teehee I'm an incel teehee
This could be the red/black pills going mainstream. Something is happening.(no cope).
yeah, something is happening. they're going to water it down to the level of modern mainstream crap that fries their fuсking brains, as they pollute the waters wherever they fuсking go. so, maybe they'll pollute here as well.

Saint Mentalcel

The Jewpilled-Free Crazy Fool
No. And a female can't be blackpilled either. If they claim otherwise, they just want attention or sympathy.
Yeah and I've got a Minecraft playing cuck stalking me on YouTube trying to "prove" that "Femcels" exist even when it's shown on footage that females get the path paved for them and that they can find a partner regardless of looks while unattractive men have to die alone without a partner. Can't believe the soy that comes out of this person.

dsar9013

Incels.Net Regular
OMG, how many times do we have to say this? ONLY men can be incel, just be grateful that you lead a much easier life as a female, stop making everything some fuсking victim competition you SJW thot.

TheLastMujahid

Incels.Net Master
Well looks like everyone on here said the same thing I was gonna say. Women will always have options. men could too if they simply stop simping over these women and giving them attention.then women will stop taking ѕhit for granted but they do do not they’re stuck up and only want the best type of man regardless of what they look like. Even if they are unattractive.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
Hi!
I’m new to the idea of “incels”
Upon reading some threads (or forums)
An involuntary celibate
I am a female
Early 20’s
So my question is... because I find it hard to open up about my sexual desires and pursue them whole heartedly with a male, does this make me an “incel” although I am female?
Sarah x
c'est impossible

nearcel/ volcel

STRANGE UNCLE
i would say IF a foid has been wrongfully imprisoned (there have been cases of this) AND doesn't want to sleep with other foids (or even if she does and is somehow unable to in prison) then YES, a foid could be "incel."

Other than that, i would say generally NO.

TheLastMujahid

Incels.Net Master
The End said:
Lesbians in very rare cases can be incel.
You are wrong: remeber that femoids are the privileged gender, so even lesbians have more posibilities to get sex than us.
Clown world!
That’s what I was wondering the LGBT community are treated a hell of a lot better than incels are so how can a lesbian be a incel? Society always has their back.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
srahsxch said:
Hi!
I’m new to the idea of “incels”
Upon reading some threads (or forums)
An involuntary celibate
I am a female
Early 20’s
Sarah x
View attachment 7770
Cute anime girl.