Bullied by chads and some fuсking hoe

Spice

Anti Social Borderlinecel
Hello Incels i wanna discuss something that really made me mad so basically i had a arguement with this fuсking chad(aka the whiteknight) and this hoe called Kay which implies this hoe is very insane so basically these people were spamming their website called www.hablush.com DISCLAIMER: I do not recommend going to this site at all i clearly don't know if its a site that will give u some virus,but its very suspicious most likely so ok back to the story as i was saying i was having an arguement with this hoe as she was saying things like she wants to cheat on her bf and that she wants friends, she made some weird jokes about having a dick however the main part i called her out for was the cheating on bf part because she was saying she wants to cheat on her bf because she wants other men something within those lines so she proceeded to insult me call me things like im a virgin, mentally ill, lowlife, make sarcastic jokes about me like all i fuсking did was just call her out for her wrong doing then called her a sket because that what she is but here comes the funny part then this fuсking chad comes in says rude things about me exactly what she would say like virgin, weak that i take ADHD meds so he threw an insult saying that i take ADHD meds for calling her out wtf? the girl called me braindead and homophobic so ya know that kind of ѕhit.

So sorry if this sounds a bit rushed(English is not my first language as well so excuse me for that) but i just wanted to make this clear if anyone can relate or has similar story because im literally fuсking got no chance winning against these fuckers like honestly there is a lot of them out there in this world all i can say is this world is a fucked up place honestly especially how these fuсking retards were begging for attention for people to go to the website so they can make friends. So not only as a result i was insulted for warning people to not visit this site but for saying what the person is doing as well is wrong

XTamaska

Doesn't matter how dark it gets, the sun will rise
They are all braindead themselves, don't put any more attention to that bottom trash tier of society. You don't want to drag yourself down to their level, do you? It's not worth it.

Just got my time wasted by a group of what looks to be eboy soys telling me I look like a chipmunk and names lmao. These are the kind of boys that would have big mouth in a group but cry like a bitch the moment it was different.

Spice

yea man thx for the advice honestly i should pay less attention but its kinda hard because its like u wanna do something about it but like you know u be always defeated because so many of them so yeah no point wasting time on these pricks

XTamaska

Doesn't matter how dark it gets, the sun will rise
yea man thx for the advice honestly i should pay less attention but its kinda hard because its like u wanna do something about it but like you know u be always defeated because so many of them so yeah no point wasting time on these pricks
You are already the winner by stopping giving attention to people who base their self esteem on downing other people to make themselves feel good, making them worthless. Welcome to safe haven here.

UnDinkstered

The Christian Crusader
At least you're chad enough to point out that what she is doing is f*cked in the head, and that she's a wh9re. She's a part of the hivemind that hates individualists like you who believe in something else they do. Good that you've called out the elephant in the room.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired. Verbal, not violent.
Most women are evil and I would also like to add that a woman can get sex easily so a woman virgin shaming a man is like someone from a first world country shaming someone from a third world country for being poor.

Spice

At least you're chad enough to point out that what she is doing is f*cked in the head, and that she's a wh9re. She's a part of the hivemind that hates individualists like you who believe in something else they do. Good that you've called out the elephant in the room.
exactly so true and yea man i called that bitch out but then again she started acting like some fuсking feminiѕt.

Spice

Most women are evil and I would also like to add that a woman can get sex easily so a woman virgin shaming a man is like someone from a first world country shaming someone from a third world country for being poor.
damn so true which is funny because women are sex tools they also talk about them having lot of dicks as a ''joke'' or some weird lesbian ѕhit like that

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy said:
damn so true which is funny because women are sex tools they also talk about them having lot of dicks as a ''joke'' or some weird lesbian ѕhit like that
Also, the foid that virgin shamed you is an example of why many men only see women as sexual objects because they virgin shame during arguments which implies that their snatches are their only self-worth.

Spice

Spice The Baby said:
BrettyBoy said:
Also, the foid that virgin shamed you is an example of why many men only see women as sexual objects because they virgin shame during arguments which implies that their snatches are their only self-worth.
Based and High IQ Pilled

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy said:
Spice The Baby said:
Based and High IQ Pilled
I bet the foid is the same type to question why men only see her as an object.

Spice

Spice The Baby said:
BrettyBoy said:
Based and High IQ Pilled
I bet the foid is the same type to question why men only see her as an object.
I bet she enjoyes to be treated like ѕhit and choked by Chads like an useless pile of ѕhit she is

Spice

Why you are arguing with normies in the first hand?
Yea that was months ago post. Also the reason why i did its because they tried to force people to go to that suspicious website.