Budding Black Pill

VodkaKlebold

Eternal Depression
So I'm relatively new to the whole incel "scene". However, I'm not new to hatred and pain. I've never been on one of these sites. I'm looking for some hardcore blackpill mentors though to truly teach me everything I can't find on the normie web.

VodkaKlebold

Eternal Depression
It seems most of it has to do with women. What about the blackpill philosophy on other things?

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
What does the black pill do for things like jobs, friendships, mental illness, etc. Basically what does that look like through the eyes of the truly black pilled?
Why I have a feeling that you are a foid?

Read Saint @Lordgoro's book.

IMG_0017 (2).JPG

VodkaKlebold

Eternal Depression
VodkaKlebold said:
What does the black pill do for things like jobs, friendships, mental illness, etc. Basically what does that look like through the eyes of the truly black pilled?

View attachment 15882

I'm no foid. Just a mentally ill loner.

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
Hidden said:
VodkaKlebold said:

View attachment 15882

We had lot of curious larpers tbh. Don't know who is the right guy or the larper anymore.

VodkaKlebold

Eternal Depression
VodkaKlebold said:
Hidden said:

View attachment 15882

We had lot of curious larpers tbh. Don't know who is the right guy or the larper anymore.
Its fine. Sorry i took so long. I was captive to his story. I saw quite a lot of similarities even though my story began almost 30 years after his.

Lordgoro

Im NOT your Shepherd!
Whats written here is MERELY the beginning of my STORY!! Wait until I reach the insane asylum, the crazy boys home, my personal insanity going back with my mother, my teen years, then homelessness across America for over 35 years! You guys aint seen Nothing yet compared to whats coming, trust me...

VodkaKlebold

Eternal Depression
Whats written here is MERELY the beginning of my STORY!! Wait until I reach the insane asylum, the crazy boys home, my personal insanity going back with my mother, my teen years, then homelessness across America for over 35 years! You guys aint seen Nothing yet compared to whats coming, trust me...
I'm anxiously awaiting. I expect our stories to be so similar that i could call you a brother in arms from another generation.