Brutal mogging

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kt0s_VIg2xc

Look at this video of youtuber, Connor Murphy, showing off at the gym with his gigachad self. All the girls are giggling and swooning over this turbochad. He mogs the fuck out of the dude in the video at around 3:30. The poor guy's girlfriend just has her eyes glued to this superman as she fantasizes about fucking him for months with only a 3 hour break every few days.

Imagine you, an incel, finally obtains a girlfriend and you wake up one day in a good mood and decide, "I want to take my sweetheart to the movie theater to see {insert film} because I'm just in such a good mood". And you sit there, while she's in the shower, thinking about how much you love her and how amazing it is that you have finally found someone who likes you for who you are. Then, you two leave and go to the theater. As you walk in, you come face to face with 6'5, chiseled face, hunter eyed, hollowe cheeked, razor sharp jawline, turbochaddeluxelimitededitionhandnumbered and he winks at your girlfriend and you see your girl blush. You go buy popcorn and leave her unattended. After buying popcorn, you come back and see that she's sitting on turbochaddeluxelimitededitionhandnumbered's lap.

I don't know about you, but if I'm ever in that position, I'm running out into oncoming traffic and jumping in front of the fastest, biggest vehicle on the road.

Misaki

Incels.Net Novice
Watched the first 18 seconds (and saw the preview image). He says it's a gym for people who hate gyms and are out of shape. H'e doing it for YouTube views. Don't reward him.

reg509

Incels.Net Novice
He's definitely doing it just to be an asshole. In the first 20 seconds he justifies it by saying the gym is for "people who aren't really into it" wrong, it's for people who are trying to get into it and aren't as genetically gifted.
There's probably been multiple threads created for the discussion of this point. I can't explain it like a doctor but yes, your body's receptiveness to dieting and exercise is directly correlated to your genes as well, and I'll fight you over that point.

Also, I have a feeling this particular mogging was probably faked for the video. I think we're all intelligent enough to know that all big "prankster" youtubers are fake. They've been known to hire actors, although they usually just offer to pay random people walking around on the spot. This business practice has seeped down into almost all chad & chadlite vlog style youtubers. Everything about them and their videos all gives off an omnipresent vibe of fakeness.

That's how the mogging in this video comes across to me. It just seems too scripted, the way the BF immediately notices and dramatically turns her away while the camera zooms in on them. I don't doubt the likelihood of this exact scenario at all, I'm just saying, it seems more like hokey acting to me, but whatever. It's irrelevant. Dude's still a giant douche. If a serіal kіller cut off his nads I'd buy him a drink before he goes to prison.

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
reg509 said:
He's definitely doing it just to be an asshole. In the first 20 seconds he justifies it by saying the gym is for "people who aren't really into it" wrong, it's for people who are trying to get into it and aren't as genetically gifted.
There's probably been multiple threads created for the discussion of this point. I can't explain it like a doctor but yes, your body's receptiveness to dieting and exercise is directly correlated to your genes as well, and I'll fight you over that point.

Also, I have a feeling this particular mogging was probably faked for the video. I think we're all intelligent enough to know that all big "prankster" youtubers are fake. They've been known to hire actors, although they usually just offer to pay random people walking around on the spot. This business practice has seeped down into almost all chad & chadlite vlog style youtubers. Everything about them and their videos all gives off an omnipresent vibe of fakeness.

That's how the mogging in this video comes across to me. It just seems too scripted, the way the BF immediately notices and dramatically turns her away while the camera zooms in on them. I don't doubt the likelihood of this exact scenario at all, I'm just saying, it seems more like hokey acting to me, but whatever. It's irrelevant. Dude's still a giant douche. If a serіal kіller cut off his nads I'd buy him a drink before he goes to prison.
He is a giant douche, but first and foremost he is a Chad that women of every religion, creed, and country would fuck. I am scared to ever get near someone like him. Oof...

DarthZaza

Incels.Net Novice
Loooolll, he is just an egotistical asshole , watch h3h3 s video on him ! By the way Ethan Klein is A big incel he doesn’t says but he is And h3h3 is soo funny

gramsey86

Incels.Net Junior
DarthZaza said:
Loooolll, he is just an egotistical asshole , watch h3h3 s video on him ! By the way Ethan Klein is A big incel he doesn’t says but he is And h3h3 is soo funny
how is he an incel he has a wife