Brutal Lazy Town pill

Mr.Hendrix

Fish IQ
Ever watched Lazy Town? It is a massive blackpill. The entire show revolves around a giga Chad called Sportacus who looks like a Hollywood / Bollywood actor, and his gang of orbiters (including a young prime JB foid who everyone online wants to fuck despite her being underage b&, this was in the early 2000s, mind you) cucking the trucel Robbie Rotten (most trucel name ever)

JustAWittyCel

Crying for the past, preparing for the future
I remember this show lol.I was a silly little kid with nothing much to worry about.

Total

Incels.Net Novice
Yes from our point it is just seems the purpose is blackpills but actually its about healthy upbringing and friendship for anyone.

Total

Incels.Net Novice
the terrachad moralfag sportacus in his million dollar airship while the truecel robbie lives underground away from society and bullies
Dont forget that Sportacus wants to be friend with Robbie while he is needlessly bad to others. For real... seriously.

Mr.Hendrix

Fish IQ
AccountError said:
the terrachad moralfag sportacus in his million dollar airship while the truecel robbie lives underground away from society and bullies
Dont forget that Sportacus wants to be friend with Robbie while he is needlessly bad to others. For real... seriously.
It's Robbie's inkel personality that's the problem

Total

Incels.Net Novice
Total said:
AccountError said:
Why you all think that every villain is supposedly incel? I know that he is uglier and thats all but really it doesnt have anything about blackpill in the show.

Mr.Hendrix

Fish IQ
Mr.Hendrix said:
Total said:
Why you all think that every villain is supposedly incel? I know that he is uglier and thats all but really it doesnt have anything about blackpill in the show.
Why do you unconsciously hate Robbie

AccountError

vaas pilled
Total said:
Mr.Hendrix said:
robbie is the hero of the show
he was abandoned by society and has seen the injustice of it
while robbie is old and has lost all the opportunities in his life, he ought to bring his pain onto others by ending their lives and ruining their day so they would be humble with what life gave them
sportacus is simply the polar opposite of robbie, sportacus is a chad who got everything he wanted in life and thus lives a polar opposite idealogy to robbie who believes life is sacred and should be cherished
without robbie, lazy town would become weak and retаrded, with noone to remind them of misery and death, the town would become too perfect to the point where people have no meaning or will to live, they will no treasure it
robbie lives far from society and underground, this showcases that he is DOWN TO EARTH, unlike the chad sportacus who has a moralfag and childish view to reality in his blimp

Mr.Hendrix

Fish IQ
Mr.Hendrix said:
Total said:
How the heck did you came up with that?
Because you're brushing aside basic blackpill dynamics in favour of "hero" worship i.e. sucking off (((Sportacus)))

Total

Incels.Net Novice
Total said:
Mr.Hendrix said:
How the heck did you came up with that?
Because you're brushing aside basic blackpill dynamics in favour of "hero" worship i.e. sucking off (((Sportacus)))
Thats not worshiping dumb ass. Are all doll or similar kids shows incel hating because of villain looking like a villain? Is that incel hating what i wrote?

Total

Incels.Net Novice
Mr.Hendrix said:
Total said:
robbie is the hero of the show
he was abandoned by society and has seen the injustice of it
while robbie is old and has lost all the opportunities in his life, he ought to bring his pain onto others by ending their lives and ruining their day so they would be humble with what life gave them
sportacus is simply the polar opposite of robbie, sportacus is a chad who got everything he wanted in life and thus lives a polar opposite idealogy to robbie who believes life is sacred and should be cherished
without robbie, lazy town would become weak and retаrded, with noone to remind them of misery and death, the town would become too perfect to the point where people have no meaning or will to live, they will no treasure it
robbie lives far from society and underground, this showcases that he is DOWN TO EARTH, unlike the chad sportacus who has a moralfag and childish view to reality in his blimp
Thats how you see it and think that that is actually it. Also what question of life and death in such show??

MontyTheThird

Incels.Net Novice
Idk I was too old. I remember ѕhit like thunder cats and he man. Terminator 2 was my Barney so I was a violent kid. Then I learned tai chi chuan, boxing, and wrestling so fighting made it to where kids didn’t mess with me. But now I work at a hospital doing something I like without worrying about going to college (college is a waste). I think sportucus is cool on that show because he knows how to kick ass. So even though you have to find the right martial arts, it helps at least with getting a job. Idk again but I think it helps. I’m not saying that to cope tbh. Just sayin.

Ricepill

Incels.Net Master
I think this used to be on Nick, didn't really like it, nothing special about it so I don't know much about it.