[Brutal] Dog Pill thread

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Last edited:

Apathycel

A nobody
Fuck real women. (non pun intented). They're of the jezebel spirit who only see themselves and their kweens.

Get one of these babies:
159cm L Cup Huge Breast Real Silicone Sex Dolls Realistic TPE ...
What if... we protested and campaigned for the rape of women to be legalised? Think about it, if we utilise the tactics of the rioters then the government will have to respond eventually. There’s also quite a sizeable number of incels in the world so it may be possible to organise something like this. You never know...

Mr. Noname20

Incels.Net Regular
Mr. Noname20 said:
Why this disgusting Zoophilies foids get not put in A mental Hospital?
They need to be put into something MORE than just a mental hospital;)
Seiously, if a Man(specaliy a incel looked Guy) would that he had Sex Fantasies about having sex with animals then the Normie Cucks would be screaming like hysterical

Mr. Noname20

Incels.Net Regular
Apathycel said:
Yerberito said:
If you no take the dogpill your not truly blackpilled
I believe that the dog pill exists even though I’m redpilled. Anyone who argues against the dog pill is truly ignorant of the truth.
Pretty much yea, there's no point denying it
Foids should be forbidden to have dogs.
The only used them as a replace for Child or Boyfriend. And this is REAL Animal abuse what they do,humanizing animals

Yerberito

Incels.Net Regular
Yerberito said:
Apathycel said:
I believe that the dog pill exists even though I’m redpilled. Anyone who argues against the dog pill is truly ignorant of the truth.
Pretty much yea, there's no point denying it
Foids should be forbidden to have dogs.
The only used them as a replace for Child or Boyfriend. And this is REAL Animal abuse what they do,humanizing animals
Exactly.
It really is abuse and every time there is more evidence of this pill

Hidden

Insanity Pilled