BrazillianSigma is a Truecel (Surprise,Surprise.......)

Kaczor

Mentalcel Edgelord
Brazilliansigma is a incel in denial who is a simp for a landwhale's flappy c*nt.

wizardcel

lolicon, transager and anti aoc advocate
It was obvious from the very beginning. No one with a life would spend that much time online harassing his fellow men. He posts all the time. He doesn't even have hobbies. If he's taking medication for depression, he's probably a drugged up zombie at this point.

LJ01

Incels.Net Regular
People like him are coping to the very max but theyve chosen to cope in a bluepilled way. Amazes me how these guys think theyll get pusѕy by being whiteknights, but in reality, theyre slaves of foids and they dont get a salary.

Saint Mentalcel

I'm feeling eager to try some Shotgun Mouthwash...
Like it wasn't known to begin with, lmao. I wonder if he ever genuinely got any pusѕy that he's simping for by trying to "respekt the whamens more", likely none. fuсking delusional cuck he is.

NoHopeNoFear

Atman
People like him are coping to the very max but theyve chosen to cope in a bluepilled way. Amazes me how these guys think theyll get pusѕy by being whiteknights, but in reality, theyre slaves of foids and they dont get a salary.
this dude literally has less female interaction than I do and he cucks out to the extreme grinding for points on plebbit
I have one female friend and this is saying no women know his name, I understand there are many on this forum in the same situation but at least they didn't cuck out hard