Brand new to this forum. Where do I fall in terms of labeling

LonelyShark

19. Only one serious relationship before. A pinch of sexual experience, but am still a virgin. Had interests in the past, but they never became anything. Have tried tinder, Bumble, and eharmony. Either no matches, no messages, or no responses. Not a single one. As you can imagine, that doesn’t help ones confidence. While I feel hopeless sometimes, I try to stay hopeful. I guess that could make me a hopecel? The funny thing is, I’ve had girls become interested in me if they met me online without knowing what I looked like. However I’m not butt ugly. I’d say 6/10. 7 if I really try. But I’ve always been too shy to approach women like many can. I still hold out hope, though. Maybe one day. But until then, I thought I’d read about other people’s struggles, and see if I can offer any guidance.

AGCook

You are most likely not a 6 out of 10, more than likely a 4.5 - 5 out of 10. You are probably overrating yourself as most men do.

You are definitely a blackpilled normie, idk its hard to say.

I think there needs to be some kind of website for people that are non virgins, but are below average (maybe in the 3.8-4.8 range) who could get sexual experience but it would almost certainly lead to a broken relationship where the woman was using you for money, or cheating on you, or who is literally a 1/10 landwhale, deformed, narcissistic psychopath

LonelyShark

AGCook said:
You are most likely not a 6 out of 10, more than likely a 4.5 - 5 out of 10. You are probably overrating yourself as most men do.

You are definitely a blackpilled normie, idk its hard to say.

I think there needs to be some kind of website for people that are non virgins, but are below average (maybe in the 3.8-4.8 range) who could get sexual experience but it would almost certainly lead to a broken relationship where the woman was using you for money, or cheating on you, or who is literally a 1/10 landwhale, deformed, narcissistic psychopath
I forgot you lot were so self destructive. I brought that upon myself lol

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Hes a mentalcel. I could have gotten laid in highschool if it wasnt for my social anxiety. Now, I'm not as cute as I once was and stuck in serious incel territory.

Basically in highschool it was like I was pikachu, now I've evolved became adult and its like Im Raichu and noone wants to adopt me anymore.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
Hes a mentalcel.
"Shy" is IMO low T, not mentalcel. Most """"""""mentalcels""""""" are a joke anyway, it's only legit when you have sub-Chad looks and confirmed issues like epilepsy, schizophrenia, maybe Asperger syndrome or other ѕhit like that.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
"Shy" is IMO low T, not mentalcel. Most """"""""mentalcels""""""" are a joke anyway, it's only legit when you have sub-Chad looks and confirmed issues like epilepsy, schizophrenia, maybe Asperger syndrome or other ѕhit like that.
Shy is the same as mentalcel. Also if you give an autist T they will still be shy. I don't think T magically makes people not shy. Just sounds like one of those "Buy T to boost your libido" tv ads. When my libido torments me enough already, it don't want it even worse. If anything more T will make me want to stay at home so I don't get aroused by randoms.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
Shy is the same as mentalcel. Also if you give an autist T they will still be shy. I don't think T magically makes people not shy. Just sounds like one of those "Buy T to boost your libido" tv ads. When my libido torments me enough already, it don't want it even worse. If anything more T will make me want to stay at home so I don't get aroused by randoms.
Shy is the same as entitled narcissist in terms of chances to succeed, because both never approach. Only Chad can get away with it, and everyone could handle it with proper motivation. It's easier to use """"""""mentalcel"""""" label excuse, but IMO only physical deformities and/or disabilities make one qualify as incel without approaching attempts. Others are volcels if they never really tried. By definition you are supposed to be trying or at least have tried a number of times. Of course there is no exact number and everyone might lie, but nothing doing.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
I was born genetically shy but read red pill sites saying to be confident and approach. I did and it went nowhere, so I'm still mentalcel. My confidence is not genetic but ѕhit I learned online. Also years of being angry and bitter made me alpha.

Also if I had to make a scientific comparison to my dating attempts, it would be like a small homemade rocket that lit the fuse, took off to about 1 foot then plopped down back to the ground. Over and over, next attempt maybe 3 feet, next attempt maybe the fuse dont light.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
I was born genetically shy
OK, I could believe in inherent betas...
Also years of being angry and bitter made me alpha.
Kek. The coping is way too strong. Angry, bitter and shy is neither alpha, nor beta, it's omega.

One more reminder that no diagnosis means not a mentalcel. Also Chad-tier """"""""mentalcel""""""" would be mysterious and interesting to females, but for an actual Chad mentalcel it might be pretty much over, even though for some freak females he'd probably still do.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
Kek. The coping is way too strong. Angry, bitter and shy is neither alpha, nor beta, it's omega.

One more reminder that no diagnosis means not a mentalcel. Also Chad-tier """"""""mentalcel""""""" would be mysterious and interesting to females, but for an actual Chad mentalcel it might be pretty much over, even though for some freak females he'd probably still do.
In another thread, Story of My life, i discuss getting mental illness as a teenager. However, I believe most diagnoses of mental illness is all a scam...I used to punch walls and they put me in a mental hospital for that. I actually think incel causes schizophrenia in most cases. Lets say someone is married and not incel, yet has schizophrenia... Lets be honest that man is probably paranoid that woman will leave him at any minute, thus causing schizophrenia.

Mental illness is a code word for someone who escaped the Matrix. What they want is conformist betas to happily slave away in their cubicles, never getting mad, jealous or stepping out of line.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:

Googled what an omega is, and that is not me. I am an alpha. Maybe alpha and omega because I have some omega traits but not enough to be considered omega. I am alpha and omega...heh.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
However, I believe most diagnoses of mental illness is all a scam...
Yeah, and incels' self-diagnosis somehow is not.
I used to punch walls and they put me in a mental hospital for that. I actually think incel causes schizophrenia in most cases. Lets say someone is married and not incel, yet has schizophrenia... Lets be honest that man is probably paranoid that woman will leave him at any minute, thus causing schizophrenia.
So, """"""""mentalceldom""""" is not the cause, but the consequence of being incel thanks to looks. This I can believe. Sort of relatable btw.
Mental illness is a code word for someone who escaped the Matrix. What they want is conformist betas to happily slave away in their cubicles, never getting mad, jealous or stepping out of line.
Maybe, but looks like a cope.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
Googled what an omega is, and that is not me. I am an alpha. Maybe alpha and omega because I have some omega traits but not enough to be considered omega. I am alpha and omega...heh.
Bipolar or something? Omega is not the best standing of course, nobody would want to admit being one.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
However, I believe most diagnoses of mental illness is all a scam...
Yeah, and incels' self-diagnosis somehow is not.
I used to punch walls and they put me in a mental hospital for that. I actually think incel causes schizophrenia in most cases. Lets say someone is married and not incel, yet has schizophrenia... Lets be honest that man is probably paranoid that woman will leave him at any minute, thus causing schizophrenia.
So, """"""""mentalceldom""""" is not the cause, but the consequence of being incel thanks to looks. This I can believe. Sort of relatable btw.
Maybe, but looks like a cope.
Well everything in nature is like a push and pull. Equal causation. Mentalcel causes incel, incel causes mentalcel to cause more incel.

Also very few chads have mental illness, and when they do its basically just anger issues or being lazy/irresponsible.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
Bipolar or something? Omega is not the best standing of course, nobody would want to admit being one.
Maybe bipolar. Cause its like sometimes I want a strong dominant woman to do the chores while I work at home. Othertimes its like, I want to dominate a soft petite girl, while she does the chores while I work at home.

Not even a sexist, because vice versa. I'll do the chores, if she works at home. Prefer her to work at home instead of the big city, too many chads in the big city.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
Mentalcel causes incel, incel causes mentalcel to cause more incel.
If """"""""mentalcel"""""" is too shy to do ѕhit, it's volcel, not incel, unless the shyness is caused by numerous rejections in the past.
Also very few chads have mental illness, and when they do its basically just anger issues or being lazy/irresponsible.
Few people have actual mental illnesses, legit depression, the most widely spread issue, is still rare. Most """"""""""mentally ill""""""""" guys are LARPers.

https://www.webmd.com/depression/news/20100930/how-many-in-united-states-are-depressed

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
Cause its like sometimes I want a strong dominant woman to do the chores while I work
Pretty much this. Tfw no strong dominant GF to repress and dominate her. It's like almost non-NPC.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
Mentalcel causes incel, incel causes mentalcel to cause more incel.
If """"""""mentalcel"""""" is too shy to do ѕhit, it's volcel, not incel, unless the shyness is caused by numerous rejections in the past.
Incorrect. Mentally ill people often fight battles with their own mind. Maybe they want to be confident but no matter what they cannot be confident. Involuntary shyness. The other type is deep brainwashed type, so brainwashed they feel they are not worthy of happiness and so don't even bother. I was a mix of both when I was a teen. That's only scratching the surface, there was other stuff too.

Few people have actual mental illnesses, legit depression, the most widely spread issue, is still rare. Most """"""""""mentally ill""""""""" guys are LARPers.

https://www.webmd.com/depression/news/20100930/how-many-in-united-states-are-depressed
How could most people not have mental illness? They work in slave jobs in cubicles all day then when they get home they watch bad news and shitty movies. Most likely married to a land whale. How are fat people not mentally ill, food is an obvious cope. People who prefer the taste of junk food over natural foods are mentally ill.
Pretty much this. Tfw no strong dominant GF to repress and dominate her. It's like almost non-NPC.
Not sure what this means, but lol.