Brainwashed

Women are learned from very early childhood how to interact with people. And later on learn how to use social skills in their advancement.

They can sepperate their social interaction from their true emotion.
It is very very very frustrating if like me you were raised to naivly believe everything in the world is fair and everyone his honoust and legitimate.
I was ridiculed and never taken seriously in my childhood.
As a boy i could never be myself and express myself.
My father was not there for me. Whenever i was enthousiastic i was silenced. Whenever i showed intention i was restricted. Whenever i wantes to go outdoors i was not allowed.

Just go semen retention and learn to interpret the world differently
Its not our fault. Our upbringing has not learned as how to do that.

Im wondering how many of you where raised by an opressive mother and or father. And how many have older sisters.

I myself have 3 older sisters. I could not be a boy in my childhood. My father punished me for behaving whenever i showed normal boy childhood development.

I believe boys or man are not supposed to be submisive to women. I believe the generation before us have created a big problem. The oversexualisation that the boomers created and enjoyed have cause the sick society we live in today that promotes meaningless sex.

Today society demands man to have sex and if you do not live up to it you are considered a loser.

I think it is a pychological warfare. Its a logical step that is merily caused by the fact of overpopulation. There is no single person tgat is to blamd it is just an outcome.

We do not need meaninless sex. We should stop desiring it because we do not desire it. Pοrn is all fake.

I came to this realization because i forced myself to havd sex and still feel the hate and jealousy.
Pοrn pretends to enjoy it. You can seperate the enjoyment from the act.
Think about it. How long did you go to school?
From age 4 till 18
That is 14 years! And that where years where you were very suscaptible. And then i am not talking about the endless hours of watching television.

We do not need sex but we need to start familys
They do not want us to know this. They want us to squender our essence, consume, pay, and work ourselves to death.

The first step is to stop masturbating and go on semenretention. Beware you will get more frustrations and anger. But we need to try and use the skill of interpretation. We need to succeed in life. The boomers just want us to work for there pension and they seriously think that they are hoing ti live forever.

I tell you 1 thing. Ww3 started this year. Laugh all you can but ww1 and ww2 were not announced also. Israel is going the new center of the world and take over the role the usa had.

The internet is the holy ghost for the jews. In their end time predictions it is written that knowledgd will be on their earth.

I think the best thing for us is to learn from women. (If you can't beat them join them) social skills is the biggest thing. And probably the hardest. Bug we really need to.
Als sexual control. And the biggest is to deprogram ourselves.

For all of human history

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Incelthatgotlaid said:
Women are learned from very early childhood how to interact with people. And later on learn how to use social skills in their advancement.
Correct. Male children are raised to be shameful of pretty colors and beauty. And told they can't cry or have emotions. Their social skills are stunted. Meanwhile women are raised to be masterminds of how to play with people's emotions.
They can sepperate their social interaction from their true emotion.
It is very very very frustrating if like me you were raised to naivly believe everything in the world is fair and everyone his honoust and legitimate.
I was ridiculed and never taken seriously in my childhood.
As a boy i could never be myself and express myself.
My father was not there for me. Whenever i was enthousiastic i was silenced. Whenever i showed intention i was restricted. Whenever i wantes to go outdoors i was not allowed.
Correct. Kids are raised on Disney and Beatles. Seeing aryan princes and rock-stars getting laid. They believe that someday it will be them. But then they get a taste of brutal reality and are dumped hard by the feminazis. The harsh red pill of this world: if you aren't a perfect white Aryan you will have a hard time to get laid. The brutal reality, that despite SJWs frequent claims they are against racism, the real dating reality is this: If you aren't a member of Hitler's master race, women will frequently reject you. Unless of course you are a black with a bbc. It's sad but it was probably even easier for average males to get laid even in Nazi germany than it is nowadays. Despite feminazis pretending they are about equality.
Just go semen retention and learn to interpret the world differently
Its not our fault. Our upbringing has not learned as how to do that.
Don't know why you were given a warning. But it was probably due to this. Semen retention is faggy and monk-like hardcore mgtow.
Im wondering how many of you where raised by an opressive mother and or father. And how many have older sisters.
I was raised with an oppressive mother. And had an older-step sister I wanted to fuck but raised to obey social norms that kept me down.
I myself have 3 older sisters. I could not be a boy in my childhood. My father punished me for behaving whenever i showed normal boy childhood development.
Your dad sounds like a cuck lol.
I believe boys or man are not supposed to be submisive to women. I believe the generation before us have created a big problem. The oversexualisation that the boomers created and enjoyed have cause the sick society we live in today that promotes meaningless sex.
Most women nowadays are hopelessly modern and use lots of caps lock, indicating severe emotional instability and lack of loyalty. There is no logic reason to submit to someone who doesn't care about you and treats you as just an option.
Today society demands man to have sex and if you do not live up to it you are considered a loser.
Correct. But the fact is if you can't get laid then you really are a loser. Losing is when you don't get what you want or need. That being said, society has no right to oppress or bully those who are already downtrodden. Ie. they have no right to shame people for being losers. If they want to be real SJWs then they need to stop shaming losers and incels for being who they are.
I think it is a pychological warfare. Its a logical step that is merily caused by the fact of overpopulation. There is no single person tgat is to blamd it is just an outcome.
Correct. The mouse experiment proves that incel is the inevitable result of overpopulation.
We do not need meaninless sex. We should stop desiring it because we do not desire it. Pοrn is all fake.
Correct. But males are obsessed with lust because most males have a rough time getting any. If males got laid more they wouldn't be so sex-obsessed and lust-driven.
It's funny how feminiѕts complain about males lusting too much. When the reason males lust is because they aren't offered a fair chance in the dating department. feminiѕts are tyrants who don't care that males hardly get any sex, yet demand that males stop craving sex. They are like a tax collector who shames the poor for not wanting to pay taxes.
I came to this realization because i forced myself to havd sex and still feel the hate and jealousy.
Pοrn pretends to enjoy it. You can seperate the enjoyment from the act.
Think about it. How long did you go to school?
From age 4 till 18
That is 14 years! And that where years where you were very suscaptible. And then i am not talking about the endless hours of watching television.
Dunno. You might be closet gay bro. I would give anything to have sex with a chick. I was even saving up what little money I had to buy a craigslist wh*re. But then our cuck government banned it before I could. I would have never anticipated the Trump administration would be the ones to ban prostitution and gun mods. Completely worthless adminstration.
We do not need sex but we need to start familys
Suit yourself. You can be a beta bux cuck and get divorce-raped. Me I intend to get as much casual sex as I can and hopefully eventually find a woman I trust to settle down with. Most modern women cannot be trusted and I wouldn't start a family with someone who's planning a divorce.
They do not want us to know this. They want us to squender our essence, consume, pay, and work ourselves to death.
Yes but its obvious even chad's know this. But its always good to share the truth when half of society is still blue pilled af.
The first step is to stop masturbating and go on semenretention. Beware you will get more frustrations and anger. But we need to try and use the skill of interpretation. We need to succeed in life. The boomers just want us to work for there pension and they seriously think that they are hoing ti live forever.
You need to stop being a cuck. Sex is a need. Its a biological need. Its proven sexless virgins tend to die younger. Stop parading the feminiѕt dogma that sex isn't important to have a happy life. Most of those people are hypocrits anyway who get laid all the time but tell others its not important.
I tell you 1 thing. Ww3 started this year. Laugh all you can but ww1 and ww2 were not announced also. Israel is going the new center of the world and take over the role the usa had.

The internet is the holy ghost for the jews. In their end time predictions it is written that knowledgd will be on their earth.

I think the best thing for us is to learn from women. (If you can't beat them join them) social skills is the biggest thing. And probably the hardest. Bug we really need to.
Als sexual control. And the biggest is to deprogram ourselves.

For all of human history
I don't think just jews are to blame. But that many whites don't care about humankind either. Sure google, activision, and banks is owned by jews. But lots of white cops and CEOs who want to keep us in the Matrix too.