Braincels Banned

Sasaki

Catharsis
GameDevCel said:
Joker said:
I'm hoping we get some here. It would be a shame imo if .co got them all, as .co will just ban them all anyway.
they will get ban with a month if they go to .co, sniffles, insoniamic, ritalincel, neetandtiddy, registerusername, michael1516, adoring fan and a bunch of other beloved users are banned from there
They banned insomniac even ? That guy was based af. He should come here, and disable the bluepill section like i did.
He requested

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
Joker said:
GameDevCel said:
they will get ban with a month if they go to .co, sniffles, insoniamic, ritalincel, neetandtiddy, registerusername, michael1516, adoring fan and a bunch of other beloved users are banned from there
They banned insomniac even ? That guy was based af. He should come here, and disable the bluepill section like i did.
He requested
what happened to him ?

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
Yeah. Most users have migrated to .co. I browsed as a guest earlier and saw many new users.

StoicNihilist

Living Eugenics Advertisement.
Joker said:
GameDevCel said:
yes, they banned a bunch of people there, the only guys i still recognize are mainlander, lastgerman, robtcal and cuyen the rest is banned
They banned SO MANY people there.

I reckon that like 70% of the original 2017 userbase has been banned. Browsing old threads is like visiting a cemetery.

GameDevCel

See You Space Cowboy..
GameDevCel said:
Joker said:
yes, they banned a bunch of people there, the only guys i still recognize are mainlander, lastgerman, robtcal and cuyen the rest is banned
They banned SO MANY people there.

I reckon that like 70% of the original 2017 userbase has been banned. Browsing old threads is like visiting a cemetery.
try to visit some of my old threads majority of the people that interacted with them are banned, i have no idea why the mods there have this "lets ban the maximun of people possible" policy, there only a few months i have been banned and i don't even recognize the website anymore

TheRiddler

It's the E-nygma show.
Reddit is a complete joke - they ban all these incel forums yet allow radical man hting female groups to go untouched. No doubt the governments have their hands in these social platforms because anyone who speaks the truth is likely to get deplatformed or banned.

They're trying their best to contain it all - eventually after time it won't be so easy.

Blackguard

Elite NEET
Some will probably go to places like r/mgtow. Which sounds fine, since the red pill will just get bigger and bigger. I think the red pill forums are becoming more like wildfires, which is a big white pill to me.