Braincels Banned

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
I saw it, ITs are now coming here as we are their new preys. RIP braincels, gone but not forgotten and fuck reddit soymins.

GameDevCel

Vivamus Moriendum Est
vcelguy said:
I wonder where will they go now?
I'm hoping we get some here. It would be a shame imo if .co got them all, as .co will just ban them all anyway.
they will get ban with a month if they go to .co, sniffles, insoniamic, ritalincel, neetandtiddy, registerusername, michael1516, adoring fan and a bunch of other beloved users are banned from there

Anesthetic

Sleepy Knight
Joker said:
vcelguy said:
I wonder where will they go now?
I'm hoping we get some here. It would be a shame imo if .co got them all, as .co will just ban them all anyway.
they will get ban with a month if they go to .co, sniffles, insoniamic, ritalincel, neetandtiddy, registerusername, michael1516, adoring fan and a bunch of other beloved users are banned from there
They banned insomniac even ? That guy was based af. He should come here, and disable the bluepill section like i did.

GameDevCel

Vivamus Moriendum Est
GameDevCel said:
Joker said:
They banned insomniac even ? That guy was based af. He should come here, and disable the bluepill section like i did.
yes, they banned a bunch of people there, the only guys i still recognize are mainlander, lastgerman, robtcal and cuyen the rest is banned