Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Yes, it was only about manageable issues

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Yes, it was both

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Everyone knows that a hole complaining about someone mocking it for its interstellar fat folds or NW0 armpits equals to reporting a hate crime, while a man posting a story about experiencing body shaming for something he can't possibly change is LE fragile masculinity and a huge fun.

So, have you been openly and/or publicly ridiculed for something about your body that you couldn't possibly change? (Being a fatcel (volcel) doesn't really count, but I added an option for manageable cases (acne usually can be removed too, though it's hard sometimes))

Btw it's up to you to post or not to post what exactly it was about, I'm not asking you to do that. It's probably not the topic you want to talk about a lot.
I myself don't really feel like doing that

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Yep, only unmanageable things. Mostly my face and parts of my body. And 98% of the time it was women doing it. What makes that funny is that these women had things about them that could be shamed too. But like you pointed out, shaming a man is funny, but shaming a woman deserves capital punishment apparently

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
notheregoaway said:
Yep, only unmanageable things. Mostly my face and parts of my body. And 98% of the time it was women doing it. What makes that funny is that these women had things about them that could be shamed too. But like you pointed out, shaming a man is funny, but shaming a woman deserves capital punishment apparently
There was only one time when it was about a manageable thing. A roastie in middle school called me a "fat pig" for buying lots of stuff in the canteen. My BMI was 23.5 back then though, so formally speaking I was within the normal weight range. All other cases were about shit I couldn't fix anyhow.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Women are extreme narcissists that you have to walk on eggshells at all times. They use men as utilities and bully males endlessly, but if you make fun of women casually they go into a rage. They even manage to invert the diagnosis of narcissism and claim more males are narcissists, when really its like 99% of women are narcissists and 10% of men are. They never approach males romantically because they just view males as utilities. When a male showers her with praise then they give him a chance but he is still viewed as something discardable. Fat foids praising their 700lb obesity as a "super model" is the pinnacle of narcissism.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
Women are extreme narcissists that you have to walk on eggshells at all times. They use men as utilities and bully males endlessly, but if you make fun of women casually they go into a rage. They even manage to invert the diagnosis of narcissism and claim more males are narcissists, when really its like 99% of women are narcissists and 10% of men are.
I'm not aware of the method, but if a vast majority of wymyn are narcissists then none of them are in terms of deviation from their group (females). If there's some universal standard that applies to both sexes, then OK.
They never approach males romantically because they just view males as utilities.
Gigacope, they legit approach Chad and he really chooses among a number of options served to him on a silver platter. This is y u r inkwell, but unironically.

Seems true for sub-Chad though and for some reason the soyciety tries to ban noticing that it's not the same for everyone and Chad has it easy.
When a male showers her with praise then they give him a chance but he is still viewed as something discardable. Fat foids praising their 700lb obesity as a "super model" is the pinnacle of narcissism.
I don't think this praise thing even works. I mean I have tried something of that sort so many years ago I hardly remember the details, but usually I was invited for an orbiter and things I tried to do myself to maybe move to a new level or something were cut off.

Ultimately, if you have to do shit you are screwed and if you still try to do that, you have not only lost, but have officially become a joke. Men don't make any choices when it comes to reproduction, Chad's ability to choose is just a consequence of the fact that he's everyone's choice.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
I would never date an obese person, overweight, yes, but never an obese bitch. I would die a virgin than fuck an obese bitch.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
Women are extreme narcissists that you have to walk on eggshells at all times. They use men as utilities and bully males endlessly, but if you make fun of women casually they go into a rage. They even manage to invert the diagnosis of narcissism and claim more males are narcissists, when really its like 99% of women are narcissists and 10% of men are.
I'm not aware of the method, but if a vast majority of wymyn are narcissists then none of them are in terms of deviation from their group (females). If there's some universal standard that applies to both sexes, then OK.
They never approach males romantically because they just view males as utilities.
Gigacope, they legit approach Chad and he really chooses among a number of options served to him on a silver platter. This is y u r inkwell, but unironically.

Seems true for sub-Chad though and for some reason the soyciety tries to ban noticing that it's not the same for everyone and Chad has it easy.
When a male showers her with praise then they give him a chance but he is still viewed as something discardable. Fat foids praising their 700lb obesity as a "super model" is the pinnacle of narcissism.
I don't think this praise thing even works. I mean I have tried something of that sort so many years ago I hardly remember the details, but usually I was invited for an orbiter and things I tried to do myself to maybe move to a new level or something were cut off.

Ultimately, if you have to do ѕhit you are screwed and if you still try to do that, you have not only lost, but have officially become a joke. Men don't make any choices when it comes to reproduction, Chad's ability to choose is just a consequence of the fact that he's everyone's choice.
They view Chad as a sexual utility. They do not actually love Chad. The basis of MGTOW is that the majority of women cannot actually love males.

Narcissism is defined and has tangible traits.
1. Walking on eggshells. In a conversation with a narcissist, it is never a real conversation. It is a quest to see who can out manipulate the other person. It is like a scene in one of those gangster movies, where two rival gang bosses are talking to each other. Neither gang boss trusts each other and is always afraid of offending the other person. There is no sense of rapport with a narcissist, because no matter how innocent and harmless you try to be, you are afraid they are going to twist your words, get offended, and ghost you.

2. Atmosphere of grovelling. When talking to one, you always feel a sense you must compliment and grovel and praise them, out of fear of being ghosted or guilt ed if you don't. You lose your sense of self and pride, you feel you are not worthy or somehow lesser, and they are amazing and better than you could ever be.

3. They invert things. If they ghost you or hurt your feelings, they will invert it and say you are the one who's oversensitive. An example of this happened to me in real life. My dad bullied and insulted me, then I said it was rude, then he said I was the one who was oversensitive. If they ghost you, they will somehow guilt you and claim you are the one who is toxic, they will find some personality flaw of yours to justify their subhuman behavoir. An example of is Africans that stone gays. Africans justify stoning because gays are distasteful and filthy, which they are. However, this does not make the Africans somehow less subhuman than the gays they stone.

4. Excessive time spent on image. Women spend 5 hours on makeup and women are obsessed with social status.

5. Women have a tougher time blackpilling, because a. Autists that speak the blackpill truth have lower social status than blue pilled normans. Ie. if you are not a Nazi, but realize the truth, that Jews control everything, you will be called a nazi and hated by blue pilled tards. Ie. if you think rap music is garbage, and multiculturialism is garbage, they will call you "stupid" for having higher IQ and tastes. They will call you a racist, for being the exact opposite of a racist, believing in the African right to listen to as much African rap as they please, just don't bring it here. Forcing rap music to be listened to by the American public is a consent violation.

6. Women have tough time understanding incels, because narcissists in general can only relate to themselves. Women view incels demanding sex as "entitlement", because they think the world revolves around them. When an incel complains about not getting laid, the woman immediately views herself as the only woman in the world, and assumes the incel wants to have sex with her, despite the fact there are 40 million other women. So when an incel wants to get laid, she views it as rape, because in her mind, she is the only woman that actually exists. When an incel actually legit talks about rape, she views all incels as evil rapists, despite half of incels not wanting to rape. Narcissists like to devalue and do binary, us. vs. them mindset, if one incel likes to rape, that means all incels, in the mind of a narcissist. Narcissists seem incapable of understanding set theories or Venn diagrams.

7. XX and XY. A male has a feminine side and masculine side. Incels can relate to females, and are aware that it is natural that women do not wish to have sex with subhuman incels, due to subChad facial features. XX however cannot relate to incels and cannot fathom what it is liked to feel ugly and unloved your entire existence.

8. Obese 700lb landwhales claim they are supermodels.

9. Harsh punishments for minor crimes, feminists advocate long jail times for slapping a woman on the ass. Probably want to make it illegal to even look at a woman.

10. Delusions of high value, the landwhale thing again. 700lb landwhale thinks they are entitled to a rich handsome Dr. Chad, but then call incels entitled just for wanting a loving relationship with a Becky.

11. Narcissists never apologize or feel guilt about anything. No matter what a woman does, she will never apologize or reflect on her actions. And you have to obey the modern woman and she doesn't accept criticism or debate about alternative ways of doing things. Once you get married to one, she will always call the shots. If she happens to be driving and she is driving the wrong direction, you will have to wait 50 miles before she begins to listen to you.

It's only due to repeated brainwashing and deep dank bluepill that normtards think there are more narcissist males than females.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
They view Chad as a sexual utility. They do not actually love Chad. The basis of MGTOW is that the majority of women cannot actually love males.
Actual love is a forced meme.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
Actual love is a forced meme.
Not it isn't. Men love building things, men will even fight as a soldier to fight for the illusion of democracy and go into war to save a fallen soldier.

Women will nurse at hospitals, which is a form of love.

Both forms are based in ignorance though. Because war is for corporate greed, and mostly zio agenda. Hospitals is also corporate greed, costs like 900 dollars for toiler paper, complete scam.

But the motive was good, the love was there, but outcome was bad.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
tremor said:
BrettyBoy said:
It’s over for bodyshamedcels XD
It legit is. It means that you aren't just ugly, but also not intimidating enough and therefore probably low t.
Anyone that shames someone by looks or by their body is an awful human being.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
tremor said:
BrettyBoy said:
Anyone that shames someone by looks or by their body is an awful human being.
Not really. They are free to say what they want, but so are we.
There is a difference between free speech and just being a prick though.