Bluepill is not real

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I have thought of some proof why bluepill is not real.

Since bluepill is not real maybe makes more sense to make two new lounges: a redpill lounge (for males), and a normie lounge, since not all foids are bluepill tbh. This could be a good way to incentivize femoids to graduate from bluepill, and femoids who continue bluepill will be relegated to bluepill discussion.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, blue pill is not real, because if it was, why am I incel? Because I have been outdoors before. And there have been women outdoors. By outdoors I also mean indoors. And there have been women there. Why have they not flirted with me or wanted to be with me? I have walked down the street, seeing women. Surely if they were interested in me, they would ask to speak with me.

A relationship should come natural. Bluepill is an inherent contradiction: It says let it happen naturally, by showing good personality. But then it says, you must approach women and convince them to like your personality. So which is it? According to bluepill, women should approach me. But according to blue pill, I need to apporach women and convince them I have a good personality, which is unnatural since they had no desire to initiate a relationship with me in the first place.

love

Femoid

Since bluepill is not real maybe makes more sense to make two new lounges: a redpill lounge (for males), and a normie lounge, since not all foids are bluepill tbh. This could be a good way to incentivize femoids to graduate from bluepill, and femoids who continue bluepill will be relegated to bluepill discussion.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, blue pill is not real, because if it was, why am I incel? Because I have been outdoors before. And there have been women outdoors. By outdoors I also mean indoors. And there have been women there. Why have they not flirted with me or wanted to be with me? I have walked down the street, seeing women. Surely if they were interested in me, they would ask to speak with me.

A relationship should come natural. Bluepill is an inherent contradiction: It says let it happen naturally, by showing good personality. But then it says, you must approach women and convince them to like your personality. So which is it? According to bluepill, women should approach me. But according to blue pill, I need to apporach women and convince them I have a good personality, which is unnatural since they had no desire to initiate a relationship with me in the first place.
There should be a question and answer section, and a therapy section or help section tbh too.

There is truth to blue pill but theres truth in someone else too that im still looking into. There not really a pill thats 100%. I'll make one for you.

NotanIncel123

Incels.Net Regular

I think you might be misunderstanding what people mean by natural relationships. They don't just mean that someone sees you on the street and is just like, "hey wanna go out?" That's something that only happens on TV and is hella creepy IRL. (Trust me, I've seen it happen) People don't really wanna go out with strangers commonly, you have to familiarize yourself with each other and feel comfortable to make things like that work, and the best way to do that is to become friends and show a bit of your vulnerable side. You know, do natural things that normal people/ friends do. Hang out, go do shit, etc. and then take it from there if BOTH of you are willing to go for a romantic relationship.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith

and a normie lounge, since not all foids are bluepill tbh. This could be a good way to incentivize femoids to graduate from bluepill, and femoids who continue bluepill will be relegated to bluepill discussion.
You are being very generous to women with that. I heavily doubt that they'll take up your offer positively. Normie lounge will be dragged to bluepill in no time.

love

Femoid
I think you might be misunderstanding what people mean by natural relationships. They don't just mean that someone sees you on the street and is just like, "hey wanna go out?" That's something that only happens on TV and is hella creepy IRL. (Trust me, I've seen it happen) People don't really wanna go out with strangers commonly, you have to familiarize yourself with each other and feel comfortable to make things like that work, and the best way to do that is to become friends and show a bit of your vulnerable side. You know, do natural things that normal people/ friends do. Hang out, go do ѕhit, etc. and then take it from there if BOTH of you are willing to go for a romantic relationship.
100% true.

love

Femoid
Yes, and you ought to learn from him and drop your #metoo ideology.
No. I’ve been almost kidnapped and raped 3x, I’ve been assaulted more times than I can count, I’m sexually harassed very single day today at work a guy was hard core staring at my chest and picked something up off the floor and he was looking down my shirt and at my ass very obviously. 2 days ago I was peed on. 3 weeks ago a guy threw a cup of ejaculate at me. Every other day a guy masturbates or exposed himself to me. I’ve had guys grab my chest and ass more times than I can count.

I don’t have the patience and your going to make me hate men if you continue with this disgusting behaviour pretending this doesn’t exist. Wake up. I shouldn’t have to be exposed to all that.

love

Femoid
That's the reaction I expected from you. At least now everyone can see that you are biased against men.
Yeah the ones that are sexist and pretend it’s all great being a women. You don’t even know the half of it. At least I try to understand the other side of things and where incels are coming from. But no one stops to think about why women are the way women are and the shit women go through, and why cold approach’s don’t work because of above.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
Yeah the ones that are sexist and pretend it’s all great being a women. You don’t even know the half of it. At least I try to understand the other side of things and where incels are coming from. But no one stops to think about why women are the way women are and the ѕhit women go through, and why cold approach’s don’t work because of above.
I am of the opinion that women can be protected from sexual assault without the added baggage of misandry and political hit stunts such as against Brett Kavanaugh.

love

Femoid
I am of the opinion that women can be protected from sexual assault without the added baggage of misandry and political hit stunts such as against Brett Kavanaugh.
Me too raises awareness to how common the issue is because men can’t seem to comprehend it. Women aren’t being protected from it which is why it’s s thing. If there was protection and men weren’t doing it there wouldn’t be s me too issue.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
Me too raises awareness to how common the issue is because men can’t seem to comprehend it. Women aren’t being protected from it which is why it’s s thing. If there was protection and men weren’t doing it there wouldn’t be s me too issue.
It destroys gender relations and has created a false rape accusation culture. (Brett Kavanaugh was the biggest victim last year)