Bluepill discussion is in read only mode now.

Wolfgang

Incels.Net Junior
I'm really confused. I came here to talk to people but the site bars me from doing so. Why was I even asked "Are you willing to participate in discussion" if that was never even an option?

Like I'm not upset I'm legit confused. What is the point of a forum you cant post on? Is there a better forum I could go to where I'm allowed to post threads and make comments? I find the lack of ability to do those things to be pretty hindering in terms of having discussions.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
I'm really confused. I came here to talk to people but the site bars me from doing so. Why was I even asked "Are you willing to participate in discussion" if that was never even an option?

Like I'm not upset I'm legit confused. What is the point of a forum you cant post on? Is there a better forum I could go to where I'm allowed to post threads and make comments? I find the lack of ability to do those things to be pretty hindering in terms of having discussions.
RATIONAL discussion? No such thing, sorry bub..

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
When Lordgoro has finished his life work, you will stay alone with some shitzos and other psychos, and them for a closed ward hunting feds....