Bluepill discussion is in read only mode now.

Maxordie

Incels.Net Junior
Maxordie said:
OysterSauce said:
Inceldom is a life situation, not a subculture. A subculture is something you choose to be a part of - inceldom, as the name suggests, is INVOLUNTARY.
Fair enough. Subculture is the wrong word. I think community is more appropriate.

For what it's worth I only wish to post questions because of my interest in the blackpill philosophy not the community (if you'll accept that term).
I told you, not a subculture, nor community, nor nothing. Can you read? Just men venting about their life, simply as that.

And your behavior is that of a female.
Not here to argue but the googling the definition of community gives:

1. a group of people living in the same place or having a particular characteristic in common.

2. the condition of sharing or having certain attitudes and interests in common.

I feel both could be used to describe incels, particularly blackpilled incels, interacting online. But I will try to avoid using the term if it causes offense.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
Maxordie said:
Fair enough. Subculture is the wrong word. I think community is more appropriate.

For what it's worth I only wish to post questions because of my interest in the blackpill philosophy not the community (if you'll accept that term).
I told you, not a subculture, nor community, nor nothing. Can you read? Just men venting about their life, simply as that.

1. a group of people living in the same place or having a particular characteristic in common.

2. the condition of sharing or having certain attitudes and interests in common.

I feel both could be used to describe incels, particularly blackpilled incels, interacting online. But I will try to avoid using the term if it causes offense.
What's your story?

Maxordie

Incels.Net Junior
Maxordie said:
But I will try to avoid using the term if it causes offense.
Your whole presence causes offense because you're clearly here just to cause harm and annoy people. Why are you so interested in the "philosophy" of a bunch of miserable coomers anyway?
I'm sorry if I'm causing anyone harm. If that's the case I will leave.

I would ideally like my presence he to be as impersonal as possible. Just to ask questions and follow up questions while sharing as little about myself or my own beliefs as possible as so hopefully not upset too many people too much.

I'm interested in the philosophy because I agree with a lot of it but don't know where I can discuss as it taboo.

Maxordie

Incels.Net Junior
Maxordie said:
Amiya said:

What's your story?
I am reluctant to discuss my story (see my previous post) as it may come across as gloating which is truly not my intention. However, since it is unfair for someone who wants to ask questions not to answer them and given that it may explain my interest a bit better I'll tell it.

As I mentioned previously, I have an interest in unusual subcultures (not say inceldom is a subculture but bear with me). I'll admit that there is something perverse about this, that I derive a shadenfraud-like pleasure from people who live there lives in accordance with bizarre beliefs like the existence of ufos etc. Though I mean these people no ill intent nor have any objection to them to the extent to which their beliefs are benign.

I first heard of incels a few years ago following the Alek Minassian spree killings and lurked on incel subreddits for much the same reason as above. However, there were a couple of differences between my feelings towards incels were different to subcultures. First I felt truly sorry for your plight in living a sexless, often friendless existence. Also I was very angry at the way you were described in the media as potential murderers in the mold of Minassian when spending any length of time on the subreddits would tell you this wasn't the case. This made me think about you in depth than I usually would for the typical subcultures I would be interested in.

I was however ultimately quite dismissive of the blackpill philosophy at the time. Sure looks were important but clearly personality was too after all I was no chad and at best a low level normie but I could still get a girlfriend when I put the effort in. Therefore I lost interest incels and hadn't thought about you much for a few years.

However as I turned 30 I began to find it harder to get sex/romance and last year I began to gymmaxx heavily. I worked out every day for about an hour and a half and transformed from a flabby guy with scrawny arms, chest and shoulders, to a trim, muscular guy. I thought this would make it easier to find romance but the results were incredible. Whereas I previously had to work very hard for female attention it now often came effortlessly. I am now in a relationship with a Stacy having previously only ever dated my looks match of low end normies.

Sorry about this last bit. I don't mean to brag and I am not here to lecture on the benefits of gym/lookmaxxing either but this experience led me to reconsider blackpill philosophy and incels. I've been lurking around incel forums for a few weeks and the longer I think about blackpill philosophy the more I have to accept that there is a lot of truth to it. It has also peaked my curiosity in areas in which I either don't understand something or feel there are incongruities.

I would like to ask questions to clarify these but if I am in the wrong place for this then my bad.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Jesus this people... have a relationship with an Stacy, and comes here. Are this what people call neo "incels"? Have relationships with girls, but because they can get action for some days, start coming here en masse? Lol

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired. Verbal, not violent.
Hi, I'm new member who is not an incel but largely agree with the black pill philosophy. I registered to ask some questions in order to clarify some points of the black pill philosophy that I don't understand or seem inconsistent to me.

I was going to post them on the blue pill forum (which is the only place that non-incels are allowed to post according to the warning - this needs clarifying).

I'm really not here to troll, gloat or lecture you on how if you only improved your personalities you'd get dates etc. but to have honest discussions about what you believe.

Is it possible to do this on this site or are you completely closed off to this kind of discussion? Can you recommend somewhere that I can have such discussions?
XD

Topfet

Too tired to give a fuck
vcelguy said:
Bluepill discussion is now closed.
Let's see how it will affect our userbase.
Probably not much will change everything will just move to off topic. But there needs to be some form of discussion for people who can’t comment on the lounge so I’d recommend keeping off topic open.
Why blue pill fucks have plenty of sites to go to why do they have to come here? I don't get they go through all this bull to get our forums shut down but they follow us here and have the audacity to want a blue pill thread here.

Topfet

Too tired to give a fuck
Maxordie said:
Hi, I'm new member who is not an incel but largely agree with the black pill philosophy. I registered to ask some questions in order to clarify some points of the black pill philosophy that I don't understand or seem inconsistent to me.

I was going to post them on the blue pill forum (which is the only place that non-incels are allowed to post according to the warning - this needs clarifying).

I'm really not here to troll, gloat or lecture you on how if you only improved your personalities you'd get dates etc. but to have honest discussions about what you believe.

Is it possible to do this on this site or are you completely closed off to this kind of discussion? Can you recommend somewhere that I can have such discussions?
View attachment 12727
XD
To be honest blue pill has ruined it for you you may honestly want to have a legit discussion but most of us are tired of talking to people like you and dont care anymore. Go to IT or any site dedicated to mocking us and you will understand why we only speak amongst ourselves.

Hidden

Mod
BrettyBoy said:
Maxordie said:

View attachment 12727
XD
To be honest blue pill has ruined it for you you may honestly want to have a legit discussion but most of us are tired of talking to people like you and dont care anymore. Go to IT or any site dedicated to mocking us and you will understand why we only speak amongst ourselves.
c83.jpg

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy said:
Maxordie said:

View attachment 12727
XD
I’m not bluepilled.

OysterSauce

‏‏‎

BrettyBoy

Topfet said:
BrettyBoy said:
I’m not bluepilled.
I was simply just making an avatar joke which is what us men do in the blackpill community, the avatar looked funny with the post so.

Lordgoro

Make your Choice

As I mentioned before TRUST is EARNED, and should NEVER be given... Spend 6 months LURKING and reading ALL past threads, then come back but I guarantee you wont have questions after that