Bluepill discussion is in read only mode now.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Just hope normies don’t decide to make the effort pretending to be an incel just to be able to troll incel only sections.

I was thinking the same thing: a lot of trolls from redshit and attention wh*res from facebook will try to invade the other sections. I think we need to stay alert to those troll and those attention wh*res, so they cannot invade the other sections .

Thanatos

The Egocentric NePlusUltraCel
Swo2016 said:
vcelguy said:
Bluepill discussion is now closed.
Let's see how it will affect our userbase.
Probably not much will change everything will just move to off topic. But there needs to be some form of discussion for people who can’t comment on the lounge so I’d recommend keeping off topic open.
Fems can't post in off topic
We should ditch the foid classification. Its served its purpose and must now be put down.

ortharzeal

incels.net Grandmaster
based and blackpilled.
vcelguy said:
Swo2016 said:
Probably not much will change everything will just move to off topic. But there needs to be some form of discussion for people who can’t comment on the lounge so I’d recommend keeping off topic open.
Fems can't post in off topic
We should ditch the foid classification. Its served its purpose and must now be put down.
there is only one gender.

Eames Fizgerald

Incels.Net Novice
Eames Fizgerald said:
This is either gonna make.or break the forum in my opinion. I hope it doesnt get to .co levels. I was tired of the simp ѕhit and foids trying to convert
How is the locking of a cucked section like the bluepill one that shouldn't even exist in the first place in an incel forum, is gonna make or break the site? Nothing of value was lost.
All I'm saying is we had a force to push up against to prove wrong, troll, and to shut down. ѕhit I came to this site bluepilled and overtime reading through bluepill forum I became repilled. Sometimes the discord only fueled my belief that these simps should be knocked down a few pegs by us in the bluepill

Maxordie

Incels.Net Junior
Hi, I'm new member who is not an incel but largely agree with the black pill philosophy. I registered to ask some questions in order to clarify some points of the black pill philosophy that I don't understand or seem inconsistent to me.

I was going to post them on the blue pill forum (which is the only place that non-incels are allowed to post according to the warning - this needs clarifying).

I'm really not here to troll, gloat or lecture you on how if you only improved your personalities you'd get dates etc. but to have honest discussions about what you believe.

Is it possible to do this on this site or are you completely closed off to this kind of discussion? Can you recommend somewhere that I can have such discussions?

OysterSauce

Blve Oyster Kvlt
Hi, I'm new member who is not an incel but largely agree with the black pill philosophy. I registered to ask some questions in order to clarify some points of the black pill philosophy that I don't understand or seem inconsistent to me.

I was going to post them on the blue pill forum (which is the only place that non-incels are allowed to post according to the warning - this needs clarifying).

I'm really not here to troll, gloat or lecture you on how if you only improved your personalities you'd get dates etc. but to have honest discussions about what you believe.

Is it possible to do this on this site or are you completely closed off to this kind of discussion? Can you recommend somewhere that I can have such discussions?
Go to incels dot wiki, there you'll find answers to most questions you might have.

Hidden

Incels.Net Master

Just lurk. You normies are so lazy.

Maxordie

Incels.Net Junior
Maxordie said:

Go to incels dot wiki, there you'll find answers to most questions you might have.
Thanks. I've been but that site and it's very informative but the kind of question I have is "It seems the majority of you want a romantic relationship with females that is emotionally deeper and more meaningful than just a sexual relationship. Yet it appears to me that you view women as shallow beings that are relentlessly drawn to Chads for their sexual prowess and don't form romantic relationships on an emotional level. Can it be possible to obtain the emotional intimacy you desire from women whom you seem to frequently chastise as being so emotionally shallow and often heartless? Or am I misunderstanding something here?"

It's hard to get the answer to this type of question on incel wiki.

Maxordie

Incels.Net Junior
Maxordie said:

Just lurk. You normies are so lazy.
I've read through many of the posts on here which is why I have the questions I'd like to ask. I don't want to revisit discussions that have already been discussed at length.