Bluepill challenge

JackShi_

Incels.Net Junior
Have you ever turned down the opportunity for sex? That pretty much discounts the involuntary aspect of your celibacy.
And if so, why? Were they a man/ugly/disagreeable?
If you are turned down for sex/dating, it makes sense that it's based on criteria similar to your own. So why is it far-fetched to believe that your own inability to hook up with other people is due to an incompatibility with each individual's respective tastes.
Bordering on the disrespectful here (but whatever), there are online communities for people with major disabilities and physical disfigurement and the difficulties in acquiring and maintaining romantic and sexual relationships. Most of the incel community (in my uninformed opinion; elucidate me) rarely seem to struggle with physical aspects but much more with being socially disagreeable. If you're into being a weirdo, it stands to reason that only a weirdo would learn to love you. And if you can't reciprocate because you want some golden feminine ideal, then... you've doomed yourself.

tldr; explain how any of you are actually involuntarily celibate. There are way too many awful, ugly people procreating for that to actually be true.

Matt__Morgan

Incels.Net Regular
6'8 height
many facial flaws
diagnosed aspergers
NEET

And if you can't reciprocate because you want some golden feminine ideal
No foidlets have ever shown interest in me, but I would not turn them down, however I would prefer a women of 6'5 height if possible, I do not think this is outrageous, because a 6 foot or under women, is to me, what a child is to you, she would barely be able to hold my hand and I would have to pick her up if I wanted to kiss her, even sitting it would be awkward.

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
JackShi_ I've asked out every woman i known real life, i even asked out an obese woman that weighed 4x my size and still got rejected. I've asked out a blind girl, i've asked out a single mother, i've done all that i can and am still getting rejected. That is why am an incel. As for me, i've been told i look like a concentration camp survivor because am skinny, and i can't gain weight no matter how much i eat.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
JackShi_ I've asked out every woman i known real life, i even asked out an obese woman that weighed 4x my size and still got rejected. I've asked out a blind girl, i've asked out a single mother, i've done all that i can and am still getting rejected. That is why am an incel. As for me, i've been told i look like a concentration camp survivor because am skinny, and i can't gain weight no matter how much i eat.
Sad shit, man.