Blowing of some steam

Required

Well-Known Asshole
Don't you hate it when people think they are better then you just because of what they look like (clothes, appearance in general or looks)

I sometimes visit this supermarket and there is a girl working there, i think that she thinks she is hot but i think she is fuсking ugly (blond, superskinny and with lots of make-up) i dislike her even though i never talked to her outside of when buying something. She just has that bitchlook in her eyes you know ughh disgusting.

I really want to tell her (and people like her) the truth, like as 'you think your hot but your ugly did you know that? And what is the deal with that looking down on others, you work at the supermarket making minimum wage you peasant'

And did you know that if a white person being browned by the sun is considered distasteful in older times? The whites who where browned by the sun (or tanned) where the labourers the peasants because they had to work in the field all day getting burned by the sun. The rich people where white because they stayed indoors, avoiding sunlight. Hence the term redneck is also used for lowclass people. Anyway.. That was just something i learned in history what i wanted to tell and because this dumb bitch is tanned as well.

White people getting tanned look ugly anyway, it is not even brown anyway, but orange.. White people turn orange and it's ugly.

There is alot of people in need of hearing the truth, just like those sack of ѕhits who think they are super alpha with a bunch of tattoos trying to intimidate others. But they are just a bunch of losers actually who are insecure about themselves, thats why they try to look as intimidating as possible (no hate on people with tattoos tho)

Those rich snobs who behave like kings and queens should know that they also need the lower class people to keep them rich and should be treated with the respect they deserve. We are all human, you might be richer then someone else, but it doesn't make you more human then somebody else. Kind of in contrast with what i posted earlier about the bitch but i'm guessing that you guys know what i mean, it is about the attitude.

Saint Mentalcel

The Jewpilled-Free Crazy Fool
Apathycel said:
Required said:
White people getting tanned look ugly anyway, it is not even brown anyway, but orange.. White people turn orange and it's ugly.
The good thing is that they are going to get skin cancer soon.
Heh, here's hoping. I'd say within a few years from now, they'll be dead. Good riddance also.

incelapproacher

Incels.Net Novice
Don't you hate it when people think they are better then you just because of what they look like (clothes, appearance in general or looks)

I sometimes visit this supermarket and there is a girl working there, i think that she thinks she is hot but i think she is fuсking ugly (blond, superskinny and with lots of make-up) i dislike her even though i never talked to her outside of when buying something. She just has that bitchlook in her eyes you know ughh disgusting.

I really want to tell her (and people like her) the truth, like as 'you think your hot but your ugly did you know that? And what is the deal with that looking down on others, you work at the supermarket making minimum wage you peasant'

And did you know that if a white person being browned by the sun is considered distasteful in older times? The whites who where browned by the sun (or tanned) where the labourers the peasants because they had to work in the field all day getting burned by the sun. The rich people where white because they stayed indoors, avoiding sunlight. Hence the term redneck is also used for lowclass people. Anyway.. That was just something i learned in history what i wanted to tell and because this dumb bitch is tanned as well.

There is alot of people in need of hearing the truth, just like those sack of ѕhits who think they are super alpha with a bunch of tattoos trying to intimidate others. But they are just a bunch of losers actually who are insecure about themselves, thats why they try to look as intimidating as possible (no hate on people with tattoos tho)

Those rich snobs who behave like kings and queens should know that they also need the lower class people to keep them rich and should be treated with the respect they deserve. We are all human, you might be richer then someone else, but it doesn't make you more human then somebody else. Kind of in contrast with what i posted earlier about the bitch but i'm guessing that you guys know what i mean, it is about the attitude.
You may enjoy some of Saint catfishmans content. Mainly revolves around wasting “hot” foids time then brutally giving them a reality check after telling them they’ve been catfished