Blackpilled Manga: Ressentiment, Lookism, Tanaka The Wizard... (more?)

The End

Incels.Net Master
There was an old thread on THE OTHER BOARD BOARD BOARD about manga with incel protagonists and/or blackpilled. I can't remember all of them, but here are 3. Do you know of any more?

.co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co

Ressentiment
(ed note: this is the most blackpilled manga I've read.)

A story set in the near future, about a middle-aged loser whose only refuge is a virtual bishoujo game.

Takurou, the main character, is a stereotyped, low self esteem, adult male in a dead end job. Because he feels he has nothing to live for, he let himself go, becoming fat, miserable, and lonely. The only shining thing he lives for is the occasional visit to a brothel where his savings will allow him to at least not be completely sexless. This is when, through a real life friend of his, he is introduced to the virtual reality world of "The Unreal." Where, after spending $6000+ on equipment, you can purchase a virtual girlfriend who only thinks of you. Only the girl, Tsukiko, that Takurou purchases, seems to have come with a few defects.

Read here

Lookism
(manhwa)

Park Hyung Suk is an unpopular, fat, ugly, and bullied high school student who is looked down upon. Constantly bullied and harassed every day, he often reacts rashly to his mother and asks for a school transfer. Resolving to run away from his current problems and to start fresh, he moves to Seoul and goes to his new high school. However, the night before he goes to school, he obtains a new body which is tall, muscular, and very handsome.

Read here

Tanaka ~Nenrei Equal Kanojo Inaireki no Mahoutsukai
~ summary:

Tanaka is a middle-aged man with a face only a mother could love and a personality that no mother could love. After dying from an accident, a god sends him to another world where he has healing magic.

Join Tanaka as he goes around ogling beautiful women and then watching them get fucked by men other than him. This is a new manga version of the LN isekai series of the same name, so if you read the first series you sure as ѕhit know what’s going to happen.

Read

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」
There was an old thread on THE OTHER BOARD BOARD BOARD about manga with incel protagonists and/or blackpilled. I can't remember all of them, but here are 3. Do you know of any more?

.co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co .co

Ressentiment

A story set in the near future, about a middle-aged loser whose only refuge is a virtual bishoujo game.

Takurou, the main character, is a stereotyped, low self esteem, adult male in a dead end job. Because he feels he has nothing to live for, he let himself go, becoming fat, miserable, and lonely. The only shining thing he lives for is the occasional visit to a brothel where his savings will allow him to at least not be completely sexless. This is when, through a real life friend of his, he is introduced to the virtual reality world of "The Unreal." Where, after spending $6000+ on equipment, you can purchase a virtual girlfriend who only thinks of you. Only the girl, Tsukiko, that Takurou purchases, seems to have come with a few defects.

Read here

Lookism
(manhwa)

Park Hyung Suk is an unpopular, fat, ugly, and bullied high school student who is looked down upon. Constantly bullied and harassed every day, he often reacts rashly to his mother and asks for a school transfer. Resolving to run away from his current problems and to start fresh, he moves to Seoul and goes to his new high school. However, the night before he goes to school, he obtains a new body which is tall, muscular, and very handsome.

Read here

~ summary:

Tanaka is a middle-aged man with a face only a mother could love and a personality that no mother could love. After dying from an accident, a god sends him to another world where he has healing magic.

Join Tanaka as he goes around ogling beautiful women and then watching them get fucked by men other than him. This is a new manga version of the LN isekai series of the same name, so if you read the first series you sure as ѕhit know what’s going to happen.

Read
Ive seen the tanaka one. If you want another blackpilled at first but then lifefuel manga read uuh actually i forgot.

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」

Ressentiment

Read here

Lookism
(manhwa)

Read here

~ summary:

Read
The tanaka one if anyones wondering has a couple hours worth of chapters out. They ln however has way more

Longinus

Incels.Net Master
Check this one out:
I wouldn't say it's "blackpilled" but it's very depressing and fucked up

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
"Welcome to the NHK" is good. It's not blackpilled, it's not specifically about incels and it's an anime, not a manga, but still, it's about socially withdrawn people and I find it very interesting.

Longinus

Incels.Net Master
"Welcome to the NHK" is good. It's not blackpilled, it's not specifically about incels and it's an anime, not a manga, but still, it's about socially withdrawn people and I find it very interesting.
Welcome to the NHK is great. I love it.
It actually has a manga man
It was originally a novel (which I read), then a manga (which I read) and then an anime (which I watched)

The End

Incels.Net Master
Check this one out:
I just read all of Umareru Kachi No Nakatta Jibun Ga Anna No Tame Ni Dekiru Ikutsuka No Koto. Pretty good good good.

I think I would totally act like that manga's main character if given the opportunity he had. I tell ya, I'd love to read more comics/etc where the protagonist was evil. I relate to the evil characters much much more. Those Darth Vader comics are pretty good.

domjeet

Incels.Net Novice
Check this one out:
Just read, it was woke but had a shitty ending. Would have loved to see him get even more evil and punish more roastie holes.