[Blackpill] Why Women hate ugly Men

StupidPuppy

Incels.Net Junior
StupidPuppy said:
Dionysos said:
Deadass didn’t answer my question lmfao but okie
You forgot the: Y'all, Stan and Sure Jan.
StupidPuppy said:
Dionysos said:
Deadass didn’t answer my question lmfao but okie
You forgot the: Y'all, Stan and Sure Jan.
Ok. Honestly i really don’t know what you’re saying, other than the fact that this sounds like a poor attempt at referencing 2013 memes, and it doesn’t seem relevant to my original comment. At least from what I’m reading, but I’m also retаrded and don’t get too much. Maybe if you would actually reply to me in a way that makes sense I could understand you.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Dionysos said:
StupidPuppy said:
I’m a girl. Actually I prefer guys who are social outcasts or who are considered “ugly” or flawed.
I’m an ugly girl too, though, so I guess it makes sense for me to want someone on my level.
Nice Larp, bro
Huh
"I'm not like the others girls teehee" piss off already. You prefer someone who is a Chad "outcast". Pathetic.

StupidPuppy

Incels.Net Junior
StupidPuppy said:
Dionysos said:
Nice Larp, bro
Huh
"I'm not like the others girls teehee" piss off already. You prefer someone who is a Chad "outcast". Pathetic.
Yeahh I can see how that would sound that way. But honestly I have no self esteem nor do I feel any self worth. I can’t be comfortable around guys who are really attractive. Not that attractive guys ever really tried associating with me anyways, lol. Out of the very few guys I’ve dated, the outcasts or flawed ones are easier to relate with and feel more comfortable with. But that’s just my personal opinion.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
StupidPuppy said:
Yeahh I can see how that would sound that way. But honestly I have no self esteem nor do I feel any self worth. I can’t be comfortable around guys who are really attractive. Not that attractive guys ever really tried associating with me anyways, lol. Out of the very few guys I’ve dated, the outcasts or flawed ones are easier to relate with and feel more comfortable with. But that’s just my personal opinion.
So you are playing the "victim" card now? "Teehee i have not self esteem at all and i feel worthless, i like "outcasts" (Chads mentalcels) guys they are soooooooo relatable teehee" you are a joke. You are nothing special.

Your personal opinion is ѕhit. How many guys you dated?

FatCel

"Dated" why did you break up with them ? Long story short you wanted chad all along now f off toilet hole

4chandad

Incels.Net Junior
Amiya said:
StupidPuppy said:
Okay,so if you had a little self worth you would like guys who are attractive?? Lmao

Amiya

Rhodes Island
StupidPuppy said:
Amiya said:
Okay,so if you had a little self worth you would like guys who are attractive?? Lmao
What about you fuсking off from here or i have to call your brother?

4chandad

Incels.Net Junior
4chandad said:
StupidPuppy said:
[/QUOT
4chandad said:
StupidPuppy said:
Sorry, you’re right. I’ll leave. Do I have to request a ban or can I delete this account?

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
Amiya said:
4chandad said:
[/QUOT
Sorry, you’re right. I’ll leave. Do I have to request a ban or can I delete this account?
You can't delete your account, so you'll have to request a ban.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
4chandad said:
[/QUOT
Whatever bitch. Always the same excuses.

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
Hey guys, just a normie here, i was thinking, do u guys even try talking to women?
I used to try, but I stopped trying because there's no point - they only accept the most superior genes. Every time I tried approaching them, they rejected me viciously. Fuck that ѕhit.

rev van mev

Chilling.

It’s not “creepy” if he’s hot. I freely admit it. When a very attractive stranger approaches me and tells me I’m beautiful, it brightens my day. When a guy who is short, fat or balding does it, it makes my skin crawl no matter how tactful he is about it. I just want him to go away. I’m not alone in feeling this way. Most women feel the same, but hide the true extent of it when the guys are around.

Ugly men who act “confident” act out of character, and that’s creepy. Know your place and leave your genetic superiors ALONE!! It really is that simple. Don’t like it? THAT’S TOO D*MN BAD!! You’re not entitled to sex or companionship.

Either accept your role as someone of a lower class and ACT ACCORDINGLY, or it’s sexual harassement. So f*cking what if I let a hot guy grab my ass? That does NOT mean it’s OK for YOU to do it!!!

I have an advanced degree and make a good enough living on my own, so I don’t need your earning potential or “generosity”. I have plenty of platonic friends, so I don’t need you for that, either. The only thing I need a man for is sex and reproduction.

Personal Thoughts: JFL if you're attracted to females as an ugly male, it's not over for you, IT NEVER BEGAN.
Karma is that if they treat others as only commodities and not as people then it will already be too late that they realise they've become a used up old thing themselves.